George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lisa

Superstar
Someone has twisted their minds..Pocahontas or people like her?

Lisa

Superstar
If the man does what the police tell him he’s ok..but he doesn’t listen to them and they only shoot him because he walked to his truck and reached inside..
they don’t know what he’s reaching for and can’t let him grab a gun and shoot them.

Jacob Blake is paralyzed from waist down and has 'eight holes in his body' after being shot in the back by cops in front of his son on his eighth birthday - as new video emerges of him fighting with officers moments before

Lisa

Superstar
Follow cops orders or be shot? That's the America you right wing shills want to live in?

Pathetic
The world I grew up in..yep you follow police orders.
He wouldn’t have gotten shot if he had followed police orders..and it’s going to get you shot if you don’t..obviously. They showed great restraint with that guy anyway..they had their guns on him, followed him around to his drivers side of there truck and still didn’t shoot him. They only shot when he reached in his truck for something..they don’t know if he’s getting a weapon or what he’s doing since he’s not following their commands anyway. It’s on the guy for getting himself shot and now paralyzed.

justjess

Superstar
He wouldn’t have gotten shot if he had followed police orders..and it’s going to get you shot if you don’t..obviously. They showed great restraint with that guy anyway..they had their guns on him, followed him around to his drivers side of there truck and still didn’t shoot him. They only shot when he reached in his truck for something..they don’t know if he’s getting a weapon or what he’s doing since he’s not following their commands anyway. It’s on the guy for getting himself shot and now paralyzed.
Why was he stopped by the police to begin with Lisa?

Aero

Superstar
Spoken like a true boot licker. That's all your good for isn't it?

There's no law on the books that says if you don't comply with cops that you can legally be punished by death. Period. It's not lawful what the cops did, they are just not going to be punished by their mommy the judge.

Its getting old busting up you right wingers bullshit law and order arguments. The goofy ass pigs you ass kiss literally are the ones breaking all the laws.

Wigi

Veteran
If the man does what the police tell him he’s ok..but he doesn’t listen to them and they only shoot him because he walked to his truck and reached inside..
they don’t know what he’s reaching for and can’t let him grab a gun and shoot them.

Jacob Blake is paralyzed from waist down and has 'eight holes in his body' after being shot in the back by cops in front of his son on his eighth birthday - as new video emerges of him fighting with officers moments before
If he didn't have a gun in his hand what the cops did was disproportionate. Your police have a bad habit to act like cow boys and it's definitely not helping people to trust US police.
How is that normal that cops can repeatedly shot an unarmed person who's not presenting and life threatening danger ? Please explain to me because none of what happened to that man looked fair. Like not at all.

Lisa

Superstar
Spoken like a true boot licker. That's all your good for isn't it?

There's no law on the books that says if you don't comply with cops that you can legally be punished by death. Period. It's not lawful what the cops did, they are just not going to be punished by their mommy the judge.

Its getting old busting up you right wingers bullshit law and order arguments. The goofy ass pigs you ass kiss literally are the ones breaking all the laws.
I think its an unspoken rule that if you don’t cooperate with cops...something bad will happen.

It was the man’s fault that he got shot..he should have listened to their commands and he would’ve been fine. And again..they didn’t shoot him until he reached into the truck...they don’t know if he has a gun that he’s reaching for..and its not like he’s being forthcoming as to why he disregarded their commands..walked around his truck and reached in for something..you are wanting to be shot at that point.

If he didn't have a gun in his hand what the cops did was disproportionate. Your police have a bad habit to act like cow boys and it's definitely not helping people to trust US police.
How is that normal that cops can repeatedly shot an unarmed person who's not presenting and life threatening danger ? Please explain to me because none of what happened to that man looked fair. Like not at all.
I think the cops don’t want to be the ones that die that day. They didn’t shoot him until after he reached into his truck for something...and they don’t know what that something is. He could have complied and not have gotten shot. I think the police would like to live through their shift and if they let him pull out what he was reaching for...what if its a gun? Now they have a worse situation on their hands..they could be shot, killed or anyone around could get hurt as well. They couldn’t take the chance that what he was reaching for was a gun. And they have every right to think that since he isn’t following their commands anyway.

And perhaps this man is well known to them? He’s not an angel.

Aero

Superstar
I think its an unspoken rule that if you don’t cooperate with cops...something bad will happen.

It was the man’s fault that he got shot..he should have listened to their commands and he would’ve been fine. And again..they didn’t shoot him until he reached into the truck...they don’t know if he has a gun that he’s reaching for..and its not like he’s being forthcoming as to why he disregarded their commands..walked around his truck and reached in for something..you are wanting to be shot at that point.

I think the cops don’t want to be the ones that die that day. They didn’t shoot him until after he reached into his truck for something...and they don’t know what that something is. He could have complied and not have gotten shot. I think the police would like to live through their shift and if they let him pull out what he was reaching for...what if its a gun? Now they have a worse situation on their hands..they could be shot, killed or anyone around could get hurt as well. They couldn’t take the chance that what he was reaching for was a gun. And they have every right to think that since he isn’t following their commands anyway.

Does non lethal force not work?

justjess

Superstar
But they didn’t say that did they?

and Quite frankly that second footage you just shared.. they had him on the ground. If there was an active warrant and that’s why they were there then they should have cuffed and arrested him at that point, not let him back up. Some warrants don’t even require arrest but you wouldn’t know that would you? If it was so simple I think the police station would have released that information already. All I saw was they were responding to a “domestic disturbance” call - yet his fiancé hasn’t came out and said “he was kicking my ass they did what they had to” - no, instead she is upset and saying this is wrong. Cope showed up at my house for a domestic disturbance call once... 9am, my husband was here with my daughter (who was asleep) and my son (also asleep). I was at work. There was no domestic disturbance. Just a neighbor we were having issues with who liked to cause problems, if he had the internet he’d be an Uber troll.

You do not need to comply with the police unless they have a warrant. That’s the actual law. Sorry.

When they start mandating vaccines and using cops to enforce or rounding up Christians to fema camps (stuff you people say you fear) I hope you don’t comply, they shpot you, and I can say “oh well they deserved it, should have listened to the cops”

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Does non lethal force not work?
He could have stopped at any time.

But they didn’t say that did they?

and Quite frankly that second footage you just shared.. they had him on the ground. If there was an active warrant and that’s why they were there then they should have cuffed and arrested him at that point, not let him back up. Some warrants don’t even require arrest but you wouldn’t know that would you? If it was so simple I think the police station would have released that information already. All I saw was they were responding to a “domestic disturbance” call - yet his fiancé hasn’t came out and said “he was kicking my ass they did what they had to” - no, instead she is upset and saying this is wrong. Cope showed up at my house for a domestic disturbance call once... 9am, my husband was here with my daughter (who was asleep) and my son (also asleep). I was at work. There was no domestic disturbance. Just a neighbor we were having issues with who liked to cause problems, if he had the internet he’d be an Uber troll.

You do not need to comply with the police unless they have a warrant. That’s the actual law. Sorry.

When they start mandating vaccines and using cops to enforce or rounding up Christians to fema camps (stuff you people say you fear) I hope you don’t comply, they shpot you, and I can say “oh well they deserved it, should have listened to the cops”
Like I said dude is not an angel...he’s a violent abuser...and probably well known to the police there. Idk who called the police..but you know..don’t ya...that the abused don’t always want the person to get into trouble though they were the ones beat. Even if it is a neighbor they were having issues with..the man is an habitual criminal. I think it would be another thing if he were an innocent..with no other criminal activity and the neighbor called police because they have a problem between them..and at that point I think he would have complied with police and told his side of the story rather than being difficult like he was.

I don’t know why people here like to talk in hypotheticals...what does that get ya?

Lisa

Superstar
Lol there is your cop blind spot showing again.

You literally just argued lethal force as your favored option. Fake Christian.
No..I argue personal responsibility. If he doesn’t want a bad outcome with the police...he complies with their requests. Its really that simple.

Wigi

Veteran

You see that's my problem, they believe they can take lives on 'what if'. I think 'What if' shouldn't be a justification for extreme measures. I expect cops to not believe they can gun down one of my friend because they assumed things on him or they feel like he's not complying enough. They don't have the right to take from people their citizenship to transform them into dangerous public enemies where lethal force is acceptable against them because 'what if' or an unspoken rule makes it acceptable somehow.

Sorry but 'He's not an angel' isn't sufficient to find this normal in a country that pretends to defend human rights. If one day they change your constitution so it clearly states 'Police is above the law' then ok I would understand.