George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
"Fatally shot" makes it sound like it could be accidental or a stray round, but the reality is this pos walked right up to him in his front yard and executed him point blank in front of his two sisters. Allegedly because the kid rode into his yard. And they are neighbors. Surely the riots over this will be destructive. Oh wait, there weren't any. It's time to sanction these media outfits that are pushing this hate. Sue, sue, sue....

Lisa

Superstar
"Fatally shot" makes it sound like it could be accidental or a stray round, but the reality is this pos walked right up to him in his front yard and executed him point blank in front of his two sisters. Allegedly because the kid rode into his yard. And they are neighbors. Surely the riots over this will be destructive. Oh wait, there weren't any. It's time to sanction these media outfits that are pushing this hate. Sue, sue, sue....
I thought they didn’t know the reason why. The killer also was a guest for dinner the night before..

Lisa

Superstar
It was stated that he had ridden into his yard before it happened...
Police have not released information on a motive. Hinnant said he doesn't know why his son was killed.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Police have not released information on a motive. Hinnant said he doesn't know why his son was killed.
The neighbor saw and told the whole thing....Hell of a thing to eyewitness....

Surley

Established
Pretty sure these people are part of the Black awakening. They are satanist... trying to start a race war....Its only going to get worse.I saw where a little black boy was murdered of course he got media coverage but that really doesnt matter he is still dead. Absolutely vile vermin these people are...not going to give them the title of human

Lisa

Superstar
Pretty sure these people are part of the Black awakening. They are satanist... trying to start a race war....Its only going to get worse.I saw where a little black boy was murdered of course he got media coverage but that really doesnt matter he is still dead. Absolutely vile vermin these people are...not going to give them the title of human
Maybe they are just sinners? The wages of sin is death...

justjess

Superstar
They raised like 600k and counting for this kid. You use the power you have.

So this is similar to dana coverstones dream what he says is, that the violent protestors will soon start turning on people who are there to peaceful protest, they will demand them to be as violent as they are. They will also attack old people, under the notion that they are patriotic constitutional americans, this happens in october, watch this space.

I mean no offense, but it literally didn't take someone who claims to be a prophet to see where this was going from the start. I think anyone with common sense could easily see that both BLM and Antifa are made up mostly of people with similar marxist/communist goals who were looking to fight, threaten, harass, loot, destroy, and even murder to get their way. We saw the path they would take long ago. None of this has ever been about 'peaceful protests against racism' - that was just the initial excuse. It's been about the lust for control, power, and coveting other people's money/property all along. No 'prophets' were needed to see this coming.
Theres more to the dream. Its just an update on how this is going to remain. The question is, is how does America come back from this? well the answer is it doesnt, think of how destablised countries are capitalised on by there rivals, and you have your answer. I see so much cognitive dissonance though from everyone about just how bad of a state the States are in, you are watching the collapse of America.

So who will capitalize?

You already know.

Its in the dream.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Theres more to the dream. Its just an update on how this is going to remain. The question is, is how does America come back from this? well the answer is it doesnt, think of how destablised countries are capitalised on by there rivals, and you have your answer. I see so much cognitive dissonance though from everyone about just how bad of a state the States are in, you are watching the collapse of America.

So who will capitalize?

You already know.

Its in the dream.
O brother...I agree..it was easy to see that they were gonna turn on their fellow man...you didn’t need a dream for that. And who’s to say it doesn’t go away after the election? The US economy will come back when the government gets out of the way. People need to make money to survive..that’s a no brainer.

O brother...I agree..it was easy to see that they were gonna turn on their fellow man...you didn’t need a dream for that. And who’s to say it doesn’t go away after the election? The US economy will come back when the government gets out of the way. People need to make money to survive..that’s a no brainer.

i think ur in for a shock, where everythings going but i suppose its easier to think everythings going to be okay.

Lisa

Superstar
i think ur in for a shock, where everythings going but i suppose its easier to think everythings going to be okay.
I think I’ve lived enough of life to know that things get bad then they get better and it seems to be the cycle in life. I think of how many times in my life I thought this is it and it wasn’t...obviously. So..I don’t see this as being any different.
I also think it helps to understand why the ‘virus’ happened in the first place..or why the riots continue...if you don’t have that then I can understand that you would latch onto anything that would explain it or in your case make it seem like it will be the worse thing since the 60’s and those riots...where they began the great society...was that a fluke..or does that stuff work sometimes to get the politicians what they want?

that video is the biggest load of bullshit ive seen in all my life, no murders in 25 years? lmao, ive watched them murder someone on film, during these riots and beat people half to death, give me a break.
who has Antifa killed ?

Source please.

Its absolutely pathetic that the entire right wing and Republicans are fear mongering about a supposed "domestic terrorist group" that literally has not killed one person yet they run cover for right wing terrorists who have literally killed hundreds. You are despicable people.

who has Antifa killed ?

Source please.

Its absolutely pathetic that the entire right wing and Republicans are fear mongering about a supposed "domestic terrorist group" that literally has not killed one person yet they run cover for right wing terrorists who have literally killed hundreds. You are despicable people.
fear mongering? they are burning businesses to the ground and attacking people, and attacking people that dont protest violently, what planet are u living on?! haha