George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

christian pastor predicts coming racial protests/riots/chaos on the street of nyc 2 years before it happened.

from 38:00 onwards.

justjess

Superstar
PLEASE READ, PLEASE SHARE:

Hey guys. Not a SINGLE firework was thrown tonight. Not a SINGLE ounce of violence from protestors. There were about 40 of us: moms, veterans, journalists with our hands in the air MOTHERFUCKING shouting “HANDS UP, DON’T SHOOT.”

Then a mob of 50 FEDs form a line and shove us to the floor one by one. Grab us by our necks and hold lit gas cans 3 inches from our faces. Step on top of us to advance on the peaceful crowd. Medics rushed us out. I’ve been gassed plenty of times, but this was different. I have the highest grade non-military gas mask. We thought we were going to die.

All of this, for what? To protect a building that the FEDs busted all the windows out of? No. They are attacking us because if Black folks FINALLY get the equity and reparations they deserve, white men in power lose their boats and islands.

IF YOU AREN’T SCARED YOU AREN’T PAYING ATTENTION. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

https://amzn.to/2X01Rcr
Protest Gear Donations ^ Priority goes to Black people in the frontlines. We donate directly to Moms United For Black Lives.

irrationalNinja

Established

@10:45:
“I want to be clear, the Chicago Police Department does not want to engage in violent interactions with peaceful protesters. But when the law is being broken, or has been broken, our oath demands that we act. This is not a choice for our officers, this is a requirement of our oath, even if that means protecting a statue.”
@13:50 [In response to the level of violence faced by officers, resulting in 49 officers injured]:
“We just don’t want to believe people would act this way toward us. That they would take advantage of our sacred right: The First Amendment... We cannot assume that protests are going to be peaceful, based on these actions and others.“
@18:55:
Journalist: Do you believe the organizers of the protest were aware that the violence was planned to be a part of this?
Brown: God, I hope not...but it sure looks like it.
@28:05 we find out a permit was never issued for the protest.

I’m guessing most of the other “peaceful protests” begin the same way: An unlawful gathering of people (from the beginning, a mob) meets for an hour at one location to organize, collect bodies, and plan—passing out frozen water bottles and M-80’s; prying bricks out of the pavement; making Molotov cocktails—covering their actions in a façade of peaceful protest and indignant paroxysms of rage. When they are ready, the protest inevitably devolves into the Black Bloc’s wanton disregard for intellectual anything, (including protesters inability to manage more than a few words) carrying the mass of useful idiots through to their goal of inciting violence against police.

EDIT: To include, @26:54 [In response to a question about President Trump sending federal agents to Chicago to help with escalating violence]:
“We’ll take any and all help and we’ve made numerous requests... and we have great relationships with our local Federal partners and we hope to continue that.”

Lisa

Superstar
These assholes need to be jailed, end of. For those 21 and under, start holding their parents responsible as well as themselves. Let's see how hilarious that is to them.
21 and under...18 is an adult...the parents can’t be held responsible for their adult children’s behavior. If you have young adults..or even teens..you’ll know how impossible that can be to just have a rational convo with them.

Lisa

Superstar
The bloody and terrible French Revolution featured attacks on religion, rewriting history, toppling statues, and abandoning tradition. Sound familiar?

Leftist Rioters, Like their Marxist Muses, Are Literal Revolutionaries

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Peaceful protest. Like I said, you have a problem with that too.
What are they really protesting? They are just rubbing blm in their fans faces who only want a break from reality and watch a damn game..

justjess

Superstar
What are they really protesting? They are just rubbing blm in their fans faces who only want a break from reality and watch a damn game..
As I said, you have a problem with peaceful protest to. You claimed you didn’t just the other day. You lied.

Lisa

Superstar
As I said, you have a problem with peaceful protest to. You claimed you didn’t just the other day. You lied.
I have a problem when it’s forced on you..if you want to watch the game from the beginning it’s kinda forced on you...unless you miss that part and come in afterwards and maybe miss the beginning of the game. Plus they are making you part of their protest.

If there’s a peaceful protest somewhere I could go or not...my choice.

Lisa

Superstar
In case you needed a reminder.
Do it but don’t make it so people have to watch you do it. What’s wrong with that? They aren’t some beacons of wonderfullness when they do it like that anyway.

Tidal

Star
...you are just dehumanizing people..

Nah, they de-humanise themselves by acting like animals, so I personally don't give two hoots if they get the chop on judgement day when God slings out the human trash..:)
"They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed" (Matt 7:6,Psalm 59:6,2 Peter 2:12)
"They will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath" (Revelation 14:10)

justjess

Superstar
Do it but don’t make it so people have to watch you do it. What’s wrong with that? They aren’t some beacons of wonderfullness when they do it like that anyway.
If the point of a protest is to gain attention for an issue that is effecting people’s lives what exactly would be the point of protesting in a closet? You said you had no issue with peaceful protest. You lied. You do. Stop lying. Stop switching goalposts. Good day. Hypocrite.