George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
I just saw this today..

Protesting is guaranteed..lawlessness is not...and the feds should step in and bring back law and order...that is for a safe society.
Lawlessness on American soil is handled by cops and the national guard. Not a rogue band of unidentified paramilitary troops who are snatching people off the street, bringing them to undisclosed location, and holding them without charges. You are going to get what your begging for other people to get - Mark my words. Coming in the near future.

Lisa

Superstar
Lawlessness on American soil is handled by cops and the national guard. Not a rogue band of unidentified paramilitary troops who are snatching people off the street, bringing them to undisclosed location, and holding them without charges. You are going to get what your begging for other people to get - Mark my words. Coming in the near future.
Perhaps those military types don’t want the protesters to see them coming and start running? I’m not begging for people to get arrested..but law and order must return to America!

justjess

Superstar
Perhaps those military types don’t want the protesters to see them coming and start running? I’m not begging for people to get arrested..but law and order must return to America!
You are begging for the suspension of constitutional rights and our entire system of government. That’s worse then begging for someone to get arrested.

Aero

Superstar
Every time I go on Instagram the "explore" feed is filled with street fights of racism or hysterical mask psychos. And there's no secret police to investigate or stop them, there's no real police even.

My point is, when was there ever law and order? In any case, it seems pretty clear police departments across the U.S have zero control of their communities. More importantly, the police seem completely out of touch, and simply unable to meet the demands of futurized policing.

justjess

Superstar

“Arrests require probable cause that a federal crime had been committed, that is, specific information indicating that the person likely committed a federal offense, or a fair probability that the person committed a federal offense,” Orin Kerr, a professor at University of California at Berkeley Law School, told The Post. “If the agents are grabbing people because they may have been involved in protests, that’s not probable cause.”
“A peaceful protester in Portland was shot in the head by one of Donald Trump’s secret police,” Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) wrote in a Thursday tweet that also called out acting DHS secretary Chad Wolf. “Now Trump and Chad Wolf are weaponizing the DHS as their own occupying army to provoke violence on the streets of my hometown because they think it plays well with right-wing media.”

Men with no id wearing military fatigues snatching people off the street into unmarked cars, blindfolding them and taking them to unknown locations where ONLY then are they read Miranda rights and then releasing them with no charges... or god knows what’s happening to every one else they are doing this to.

and there’s no outrage on a conspiracy site that claims to care about government corruption and overreach? From people who have claimed they are worried about dissenters Being brought to fema camps? Really??

Lisa

Superstar
You are begging for the suspension of constitutional rights and our entire system of government. That’s worse then begging for someone to get arrested.
No...I’m wanting the rule of law to return.

Lisa

Superstar
The constitution is the ULTIMATE law and you’d throw it out the window gladly. Like I said, when they come for YOU (and they will) don’t bitch or cry about it. You’ll be getting exactly what you deserve.
I don’t think it’s unreasonable for trump to send the troops to restore order. I wouldn’t want it permanent..but idk if state officials would go right back to lawlessness..interesting to think about anyway.

justjess

Superstar
I don’t think it’s unreasonable for trump to send the troops to restore order. I wouldn’t want it permanent..but idk if state officials would go right back to lawlessness..interesting to think about anyway.
It is unconstitutional. Your opinion doesn’t matter. You allow it now don’t cry when your the one scooped up.

It is unconstitutional. Your opinion doesn’t matter. You allow it now don’t cry when your the one scooped up.
its the reaction to people literally trying to tear there own country down, an extreme action will have an extreme reaction, not saying its correct but, ur painting it out like the government should just let whats been going on ...go on. They clearly cant do that. I dont recall u having the same fervor in outrage for the riots that were literally destroying your country.

justjess

Superstar
Looks like he can do it..
Did he invoke it? Not that I can find. Hence what is going on is illegal. When you don’t want that vaccination... and they scoop you into a van with a bag over your head and take you to some POW camp don’t come crying. You people only care about law and order Or freedom when it suits your purposes.

justjess

Superstar
its the reaction to people literally trying to tear there own country down, an extreme action will have an extreme reaction, not saying its correct but, ur painting it out like the government should just let whats been going on ...go on. They clearly cant do that. I dont recall u having the same fervor in outrage for the riots that were literally destroying your country.
I’m “painting it out” like domestic matters should be handled by the state and national guard, not federal troops and paramilitary mercenary forces. I’m painting it out like the constitution still means something, like the principles of the judicial system still mean something.

government actions Are not the same as citizen actions. So no, I didn’t have the same “fervor” because they aren’t the same thing. This is a trial run for something bigger and mark my words your hypocrisy and silence and approval of these tactics will come back to bite you.

justjess

Superstar

You are being melodramatic, as usual. Rioting is not "lawful peaceful protesting", and the adults in the room understand this. In all the videos I've seen, the agents are clearly wearing DHS badges. They are not "secret police". If you feel rioters should be above the law, and the real world consequences of breaking the law bothers you this much, try moving to a different country where anarchy is acceptable. I have zero sympathy for ANY childish whiner out there who thinks it's ok to terrorize citizens, attack the police, and damage property, whether they're an anarchy participant or anarchy supporter. The anarchists have declared war, and it's way past time for them to pay the price according to the law.

“The city of Portland has been under siege for 47 straight days by a violent mob while local political leaders refuse to restore order to protect their city,” Wolf (Homeland Security Secretary) said in a statement. “Each night, lawless anarchists destroy and desecrate property, including the federal courthouse, and attack the brave law enforcement officers protecting it.”

Enough is enough.
How do you feel about the constitution? Federal overreach? State rights? Should all be thrown out the window when it’s conveniently targeting people you don’t agree with? Because that’s what your doing. Nothing melodramatic about it.

I’m “painting it out” like domestic matters should be handled by the state and national guard, not federal troops and paramilitary mercenary forces. I’m painting it out like the constitution still means something, like the principles of the judicial system still mean something.

government actions Are not the same as citizen actions. So no, I didn’t have the same “fervor” because they aren’t the same thing. This is a trial run for something bigger and mark my words your hypocrisy and silence and approval of these tactics will come back to bite you.
ur pretty much a traitor to ur own country really, secondly I already know its going to happen.

Lisa

Superstar
Did he invoke it? Not that I can find. Hence what is going on is illegal. When you don’t want that vaccination... and they scoop you into a van with a bag over your head and take you to some POW camp don’t come crying. You people only care about law and order Or freedom when it suits your purposes.
I care about law and order all the time. When people are allowed to break it by the people who are supposed to keep it..that’s when you have a problem. Don’t those people vow to uphold the laws when they get elected? Trump did vow to uphold the laws so he’s gonna do it. I think @Lurking009 put it very well.

You are being melodramatic, as usual. Rioting is not "lawful peaceful protesting", and the adults in the room understand this. In all the videos I've seen, the agents are clearly wearing DHS badges. They are not "secret police". If you feel rioters should be above the law, and the real world consequences of breaking the law bothers you this much, try moving to a different country where anarchy is acceptable. I have zero sympathy for ANY childish whiner out there who thinks it's ok to terrorize citizens, attack the police, and damage property, whether they're an anarchy participant or anarchy supporter. The anarchists have declared war, and it's way past time for them to pay the price according to the law.

“The city of Portland has been under siege for 47 straight days by a violent mob while local political leaders refuse to restore order to protect their city,” Wolf (Homeland Security Secretary) said in a statement. “Each night, lawless anarchists destroy and desecrate property, including the federal courthouse, and attack the brave law enforcement officers protecting it.”

Enough is enough.
it's not just about vandalism. it's completely wrong and evil. no matter the method.