George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lisa

Superstar
Would have been anti-semetic to question Israeli foreign policy.

English people have to be the most Zionist brainwashed victims.
I’m American actually. :)

Started because of palestinian agression.......again! Big surprise..:rolleyes: so..yep, PROPAGANDA! Muslims are the kings of propaganda.

The 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict also known as Operation Protective Edge (Hebrew: מִבְצָע צוּק אֵיתָן, Miv'tza Tzuk Eitan, lit. "Operation Strong Cliff")[note 3] and sometimes referred to as the 2014 Gaza war,[26][27][28] was a military operation launched by Israel on 8 July 2014 in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.[note 4] Following the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers by Hamas members, the IDFconducted Operation Brother's Keeper to arrest militant leaders, Hamas fired rockets into Israel and a seven-week conflict broke out. It was one of the deadliest conflicts between the Palestinians and Israeli in decades. The combined Israeli airstrikes and ground bombardmentand Palestinian rocket attacks resulted in thousands of deaths, the vast majority of which were Gazans.[29]
The Israeli operation was designed to stop rocket fire from Gaza into Israel, which increased after an Israeli crackdown on Hamas in the West Bank was launched following the 12 June kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers by two Hamas members.[30][31][32]Conversely, Hamas's goal was to bring international pressure to bear to lift Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip, end Israel's offensive, obtain a third party to monitor and guarantee compliance with a ceasefire,[33]release Palestinian prisoners and overcome its political isolation.[34]According to the BBC, in response to rocket fire from the Gaza Strip, Israel launched air raids on Gaza.[35]

Started because of palestinian agression.......again! Big surprise..:rolleyes: so..yep, PROPAGANDA! Muslims are the kings of propaganda.

The 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict also known as Operation Protective Edge (Hebrew: מִבְצָע צוּק אֵיתָן, Miv'tza Tzuk Eitan, lit. "Operation Strong Cliff")[note 3] and sometimes referred to as the 2014 Gaza war,[26][27][28] was a military operation launched by Israel on 8 July 2014 in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.[note 4] Following the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers by Hamas members, the IDFconducted Operation Brother's Keeper to arrest militant leaders, Hamas fired rockets into Israel and a seven-week conflict broke out. It was one of the deadliest conflicts between the Palestinians and Israeli in decades. The combined Israeli airstrikes and ground bombardmentand Palestinian rocket attacks resulted in thousands of deaths, the vast majority of which were Gazans.[29]
The Israeli operation was designed to stop rocket fire from Gaza into Israel, which increased after an Israeli crackdown on Hamas in the West Bank was launched following the 12 June kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers by two Hamas members.[30][31][32]Conversely, Hamas's goal was to bring international pressure to bear to lift Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip, end Israel's offensive, obtain a third party to monitor and guarantee compliance with a ceasefire,[33]release Palestinian prisoners and overcome its political isolation.[34]According to the BBC, in response to rocket fire from the Gaza Strip, Israel launched air raids on Gaza.[35]
I was referring to the English press / people. Not sure why you got defensive then.

I think the death toll of operation ‘Protective Edge’ was:

Palestinian civilians: around 2k, upwards
IDF: 60

By the way, that almost definitely is not how I remember it.

I guess that’s the beauty of owning the media though, huh?

Lisa

Superstar
I was referring to the English press / people. Not sure why you got defensive then.

I think the death toll of operation ‘Protective Edge’ was:

Palestinian civilians: around 2k, upwards
IDF: 60
Lol...how was I defensive? I put a smiling smiley in there.

I’d say there wouldn’t be a problem like that if the palestinians weren’t aggressive. Just a guess.

I guess that’s the beauty of owning the media though, huh?
Who owns the media?

Don’t let her fool you. Her main source of information is British tabloids. Despite being American.
They have an American section and they talk about things you don’t see in local news.

I’m not sure if she’s a bot. Always a bit reticent to reply..
It’s always hilarious when people talk about me like they’ve figured me out..

as predicted by the insider video, mid july starting up again.

Btw, new information has come to light theres a reason they aren reigning these people in basically, they are weakening the country on purpose because they are helping the russian/china invasion to come about.

from what ive heard seattle is where it will start.

CyrusTheGreat

Rookie
She says “It’s all a show” and don’t vote Trump! But she is waiting for November to stay happily in queue [with other criminals, paedophiles, and their muslim friends] to vote their paedophile candidate, Joe Biden!

justjess

Superstar
She says “It’s all a show” and don’t vote Trump! But she is waiting for November to stay happily in queue [with other criminals, paedophiles, and their muslim friends] to vote their paedophile candidate, Joe Biden!
Not sure who your speaking about. I’m certainly not voting for biden. I am not voting at all. Refuse to choose between two horrible people. And it is all a show, for certain.

Lisa

Superstar
Stop causing trouble then...

It was like being preyed upon': Federal officers in unmarked vans detain Portland protesters

Lisa

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
Stop causing trouble then...

It was like being preyed upon': Federal officers in unmarked vans detain Portland protesters
I thought you said just wait and see if he even does anything? He’s been “doing something” since before he made that statement and quite frankly it is unconstitutional and if you think mask requirements are a violation of your freedom THIS should most definately be an issue. Every single person here should be extremely concerned with this and on high alert. Protesting is guaranteed by the second amendment. This is an assault on our nation and our law, not law and order. This is federal government overreach and tyranny.

Lisa

Superstar
I thought you said just wait and see if he even does anything? He’s been “doing something” since before he made that statement and quite frankly it is unconstitutional and if you think mask requirements are a violation of your freedom THIS should most definately be an issue. Every single person here should be extremely concerned with this and on high alert. Protesting is guaranteed by the second amendment. This is an assault on our nation and our law, not law and order. This is federal government overreach and tyranny.

I just saw this today..

Protesting is guaranteed..lawlessness is not...and the feds should step in and bring back law and order...that is for a safe society.