George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lisa

Superstar
Officers kill black men every year. They kill people period every year. Protests also happen more frequently then every four years. Riots? Well.. who has something to gain from turning peaceful protests into violent riots? I wonder.. :rolleyes:
The dems...or they think they do since they are the ones that do it.

justjess

Superstar
Ask them...they picked Hillary and biden.
If you got that far then you should be able to connect the rest of the dots.. but you can’t. Go figure.

hint: it doesn’t help them at all, they were never out to actually win these elections

Lisa

Superstar
If you got that far then you should be able to connect the rest of the dots.. but you can’t. Go figure.

hint: it doesn’t help them at all, they were never out to actually win these elections
They picked them and tried to get the country into race wars these last few elections to win the presidency since they were just propping up their puppet candidates anyway. Worked for obama and they thought it could work for Hillary and now biden.

justjess

Superstar
They picked them and tried to get the country into race wars these last few elections to win the presidency since they were just propping up their puppet candidates anyway. Worked for obama and they thought it could work for Hillary and now biden.
It’s all a show Lisa. Trump is right where they want him and isn’t going anywhere. Because guess what? He’s part of the show too

Lisa

Superstar
LAWLESSNESS!! One of the things that has to happen in the end times is lawlessness will increase..

Minneapolis Reimagines Public Safety by Turning Parks Over to Criminals
"It feels like something really bad is about to happen every second of the day.”

Lisa

Superstar
It’s all a show Lisa. Trump is right where they want him and isn’t going anywhere. Because guess what? He’s part of the show too
Idk about that..if he was part of the show..they wouldn’t have attacked and lied about him for 4 years straight.

these cops are stupid.

One cop murders another cop who knocked at his door. Shot him right through the door, thought he was a protester.

monsters and idiots too.

justjess

Superstar
Bahahaha! Sure they are! ;)
You really don’t know how any of this works do you?
Let’s follow your logic...

The Dems hate trump so much and want him out so bad that TWO times they nominated the absolute worst Possible candidates. For some reason they chose to do this despite the fact that by doing this they would be forced to start race riots and a fake pandemic that just makes them look bad and won’t help with the goal you think they have.

That’s your logic. That makes sense to you.

threepwood

Rookie
This really is the big question, isnt it? At least for me, this really is a kind of mindfuck. Even on this side of the atlantic it is a virtue, to hate Trump. And I cant believe how frivolously our governments are taking part in this.
Dont they have at least some diplomatic distance?

The whole world is going crazy becuase of this guy. But.. if you were optimistic enough.. this might seem like an accident. Hillary may be evil. But such sentiments didnt stop our beloved Chancellor Merkel.

And if "they" are just selling a charade.. what are they waiting for? Whats the big deal anymore, if there is no opposition to "them", nothing that could stop them? What is it, what they really want? Could it be our souls? That would make sense. But what is the eschatology like? Do the SJW go to heaven? Or the MAGAs?

Kind regards,
Threepwood

justjess

Superstar
This really is the big question, isnt it? At least for me, this really is a kind of mindfuck. Even on this side of the atlantic it is a virtue, to hate Trump. And I cant believe how frivolously our governments are taking part in this.
Dont they have at least some diplomatic distance?

The whole world is going crazy becuase of this guy. But.. if you were optimistic enough.. this might seem like an accident. Hillary may be evil. But such sentiments didnt stop our beloved Chancellor Merkel.

And if "they" are just selling a charade.. what are they waiting for? Whats the big deal anymore, if there is no opposition to "them", nothing that could stop them? What is it, what they really want? Could it be our souls? That would make sense. But what is the eschatology like? Do the SJW go to heaven? Or the MAGAs?

Kind regards,
Threepwood
Implied consent. Even vampires need to be invited in.

I dnot think it’s as simple as a political label as far as souls are concerned... there are evil repubs and good repubs, evil Dems and good Dems.

Lisa

Superstar
You really don’t know how any of this works do you?
Let’s follow your logic...

The Dems hate trump so much and want him out so bad that TWO times they nominated the absolute worst Possible candidates. For some reason they chose to do this despite the fact that by doing this they would be forced to start race riots and a fake pandemic that just makes them look bad and won’t help with the goal you think they have.

That’s your logic. That makes sense to you.
I think they picked the worst candidates thinking they were easy to control not because they thought they could win. They tried to smear trump for four years and then started a virus to sink his booming economy and then race wars as the cherry on top.

Unfortunately they are so delusional they think that stuff works. Which I don’t think it has but has proven to more people just how loserish dems really are. Opened some eyes that’s for sure!

Lisa

Superstar
I think this is interesting..wonder what he’s thinking?

Donald Trump claims he will announce federal action next week against 'liberal left-wing Democrats' who have 'lost control of cities'
He name checked big cities run by Democratic mayors - a majority of the nation's mayors are Democrats - noting he'd be looking at Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland and Chicago.
'We have other cities that are out of control. They are like war zones,' Trump said. 'If the city isn't going to straighten it out, if local politicians or, in this case -- I don't say this for political reasons, they are all Democrats. They are liberal, left-wing Democrats, and it's almost like they think this is going to be this way forever,' he said.

Tidal

Star
Anybody remember "Bizarro World" in the old Superman comics where everything is wacko and back-to-front?
Even so, it can't hold a candle to the insanity we see all around us in our own world.. :)

justjess

Superstar
I think this is interesting..wonder what he’s thinking?

Donald Trump claims he will announce federal action next week against 'liberal left-wing Democrats' who have 'lost control of cities'
He name checked big cities run by Democratic mayors - a majority of the nation's mayors are Democrats - noting he'd be looking at Seattle, Minneapolis, Portland and Chicago.
'We have other cities that are out of control. They are like war zones,' Trump said. 'If the city isn't going to straighten it out, if local politicians or, in this case -- I don't say this for political reasons, they are all Democrats. They are liberal, left-wing Democrats, and it's almost like they think this is going to be this way forever,' he said.
I thought republicans believed in the separation of federal and state powers and wanted to limit federal powers in favor of state powers? Isn’t that like a cornerstone of conservative ideology?

I thought republicans believed in the separation of federal and state powers and wanted to limit federal powers in favor of state powers? Isn’t that like a cornerstone of conservative ideology?
They dont actually believe in any principles.

Whatever helps their culture war in the current moment, so they will flip flop and change their views as it is expedient.