George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

vancityeagle

Veteran
This is an obvious communist plot to take over the U.S.
laughable ! Yeah thats what they want the useful idiots to believe.

Let me know when BLM and Antifa get machine guns, anti-tank rockets, and military support from other countries, including air support.

And the people taking the BLM paycheck, paid by Soros and every globalist in the world

More stupidity. I've been to BLM protests in my area, and I know plenty of others who have done so as well. None of us have anything to do with George Soros, and if they are paying, how can we get down ? You guys have to keep telling yourselves the most fantastic lies to sleep better at night.

Will, after the have pushed the peaceful citizens to bloodshed will be killed By the same people who are giving them the check. THEY are being played! to revolt and destroy their country.And when their children grow up, IF they do....Will ask them what was their part in the destruction of the last generation of freedom.
vast majority of people are peacefully protesting. I've been a part of it myself as I have already mentioned. We weren't destroying anything, just raising awareness, and those bigoted people who get triggered simply by that should explain to their children what darkness lies in their hearts. The young are not falling for the same deceptions of these older generations.

Lisa

Superstar
Florida sheriff says he will deputize every 'lawful gun owner' in his county to help confront 'lawlessness' from violent protests that his deputies can't handle alone

Surley

Rookie
I,m sure there
laughable ! Yeah thats what they want the useful idiots to believe.

Let me know when BLM and Antifa get machine guns, anti-tank rockets, and military support from other countries, including air support.

More stupidity. I've been to BLM protests in my area, and I know plenty of others who have done so as well. None of us have anything to do with George Soros, and if they are paying, how can we get down ? You guys have to keep telling yourselves the most fantastic lies to sleep better at night.

vast majority of people are peacefully protesting. I've been a part of it myself as I have already mentioned. We weren't destroying anything, just raising awareness, and those bigoted people who get triggered simply by that should explain to their children what darkness lies in their hearts. The young are not falling for the same deceptions of these older generations.
Im sure that a few protests are being peaceful. Those are the ones I feel sorry for, they will be the ones sacrificed first. They need those people to keep their anarchy going. If you will visit the home page of this website there is a very good informative video from a man that was involved in the Ferguson Missouri riots. He was a rioter in BLM and he explains what you children need to understand about the people funding your movement. He is Black and is for black people and sees that the powers that be are USING YOUR MOVEMENT TO DESTROY BOTH BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE.

Lisa

Superstar
I,m sure there

Im sure that a few protests are being peaceful. Those are the ones I feel sorry for, they will be the ones sacrificed first. They need those people to keep their anarchy going. If you will visit the home page of this website there is a very good informative video from a man that was involved in the Ferguson Missouri riots. He was a rioter in BLM and he explains what you children need to understand about the people funding your movement. He is Black and is for black people and sees that the powers that be are USING YOUR MOVEMENT TO DESTROY BOTH BLACK AND WHITE PEOPLE.
Which website Surley?

Lisa

Superstar
This might happen more and more..

Moment a white woman pulls a handgun on a black family in a Michigan parking lot after they harangue her and accuse her of being racist 'after SHE bumped into them outside a Chipotle restaurant'

Lisa

Superstar
A big problem with the left..they never take responsibilty For anything and are always blaming someone else for their problems..in this case..she caused her own problem..

Harvard grad blames Trump supporters for being fired from her 'dream job' at Deloitte after posting a TikTok video saying she'd STAB anyone who said 'All Lives Matter'

Lurking009

Veteran
A bit of good news -

Same guy who assaulted journalist Jack Posobeic for daring to report on a 'peaceful protest':

Charter was a LARPing tough guy until caught. Now he claims he's just an 'innocent cripple' [his words] on his Twitter account, but there's tons of clear cut video evidence of him destroying property, committing arson and assaulting people, and he's seen running and climbing a statue. But he's 'crippled', so he's the victim here. :rolleyes:

Now that he's charged with federal crimes, he's hopefully figured out it's not all just a LARP with no consequences.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
So... now research is cancelled when the data is not in favor of the leftist narrative.

The regressive left need to be dropped off on their own safe zone island and forced to deal with each other. It's really not fair that the rest of us have to put up with this insane clown show.
Wasn’t that chaz/chop?

Devin

Star
No they rioted after 400 years of oppression.

That is critical thinking backed with legitimate emotions.

But understanding that you are an enemy and a threat to the power structure that runs the country is not emotional, it is an acknowledgment of reality.

The emotional response is comming from you and your ilk who just see violence and protests without understanding what is driving them, getting scared or angry and calling for "law and order"
you sound emotional :D

Devin

Star
As someone stated

Colleges teach people HOW to think, not WHAT to think.

Why are you so surprised that people who actually engage in CRITICAL THINKING would overwhelmingly have a more left wing view than a right wing one ?

Right wing thinking is almost entirely based on an emotional trigger reaction to fear and anger. It's literally the opposite of critical thinking.

They do get some things right, like yeah there's only 2 genders, I think a lot of leftists would actually agree, but others would go along with the general consensus, so it's not totally black and white what I described above, but it is a generality.
this is your most ridiculous post yet.
right wing thinking? what is that?
proposing that such a large group of people are incapable of critical thinking really illustrates that you my friend are the one who is incapable
:D