George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

Lisa

Superstar
I thought the people in Chaz brandishing guns were bad? But the stay home protesters brandishing guns were good.. and now these people brandishing guns were good... I’m starting to see a trend here. :rolleyes:
Are they good? They seemed quite petrified to me. I don’t know that they should have brought their guns out but I heard they called the police and no one came..so they did what they thought they had to do to protect themselves from people who broke into their private property.

I didn’t say the stay home protesters with guns were good...I didn’t think they should have brought their guns to the protest...but in America we can all have them so they did. They were peaceful protests unlike the violent ones we saw that also came with an agenda..

China Caught Smuggling 10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Into Louisville By US Customs
The shipment arriving from Shenzhen, China, and destined for a residence in Melbourne, Florida was seized on May 22.

Three days before 25 may.

Lisa

Superstar
Wokeness at its best..

LA City Council approves first step in replacing LAPD with community responders for non-violent calls

Because in this world that’s not true anyway..
Walmart to stop selling "All Lives Matter" T-shirts

Lisa

Superstar
It looks like camp Trump are starting to find this whole thing highly ironic.

That’s quite the propaganda film there..haha...does Biden even need it to win? He’s the one in the basement trying not to talk because every time he does we are more and more convinced he’s got dementia..

Lisa

Superstar
Isn’t education already to blame? Sometimes too much education is bad..especially when it stops you from wanting the police in your town.

New York City votes to cut $1BILLION from the NYPD budget - after cops clash with protesters outside 'City Hall Autonomous Zone' for a seventh day as demonstrators say the move is not enough

justjess

Superstar
Isn’t education already to blame? Sometimes too much education is bad..especially when it stops you from wanting the police in your town.

New York City votes to cut $1BILLION from the NYPD budget - after cops clash with protesters outside 'City Hall Autonomous Zone' for a seventh day as demonstrators say the move is not enough
How exactly is education to blame?

Lisa

Superstar
How exactly is education to blame?
isn’t it to blame if you want to defund and replace the police? Who are the brainiacs who came up with that? And who are the people cheering for it? It’s a lot like the education post you posted talking about how education should have a big part in economics...that’s doesn’t seem to help since it only seems to educate people like Aoc and Pocahontas.

justjess

Superstar
isn’t it to blame if you want to defund and replace the police? Who are the brainiacs who came up with that? And who are the people cheering for it? It’s a lot like the education post you posted talking about how education should have a big part in economics...that’s doesn’t seem to help since it only seems to educate people like Aoc and Pocahontas.
Your going to have to actually explain how and why education is a problem here Lisa? Why would education lead to a desire to defund the police? How? Use your brain and come up with an actual response.

Lisa

Superstar
Your going to have to actually explain how and why education is a problem here Lisa? Why would education lead to a desire to defund the police? How? Use your brain and come up with an actual response.
I’d you are taught certain things all your life like the police are bad.. and then education is bad. If you are taught America and Americans are racist all your life.. that is bad. If you are taught that you can be a boy or a girl or whatever you want to be..that’s is bad. If you are taught that being gay is ok.. that is bad.

Lisa

Superstar
Wow! Just wow!! Harvard educated and this is what we get?

Harvard graduate threatens to stab anyone who says 'All Lives Matter' and says for black people the slogan is like 'comparing a paper cut to a knife wound'

justjess

Superstar
I’d you are taught certain things all your life like the police are bad.. and then education is bad. If you are taught America and Americans are racist all your life.. that is bad. If you are taught that you can be a boy or a girl or whatever you want to be..that’s is bad. If you are taught that being gay is ok.. that is bad.
What school is teaching those things? Do you have proof of some widespread educational plot to teach kids that cops are bad? That America is bad? I’ve been working in schools for years and the opposite of that has been my experience. Provide evidence or retract your baseless claim.

Lisa

Superstar
What school is teaching those things? Do you have proof of some widespread educational plot to teach kids that cops are bad? That America is bad? I’ve been working in schools for years and the opposite of that has been my experience. Provide evidence or retract your baseless claim.
It’s not baseless.
Coming Home From College

Tidal

Star
I'm in England, but from what I've seen on the news, Floyd was a burglar, counterfeiter and junky, and when police tried to arrest him for passing a dud banknote he started rocking and rolling, so he had to be restrained and his heart gave out with his violent struggling, plus he was pumped up on drugs, so his death was therefore accidental manslaughter.
Shortness of breath and loss of bladder control (note the urine trickle in this video) are symptoms of a heart attack-

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
It’s not baseless.
Coming Home From College
Educational attainment has declined. That means less people going to college. I’m a social worker - literally one of the most “sjw” careers you can have and I wasn’t taught in college to hate cops or want to defund them. Nor was I taught to hate this country. You need to stop reading propaganda. It’s doing something to your brain.

Lisa

Superstar
Educational attainment has declined. That means less people going to college. I’m a social worker - literally one of the most “sjw” careers you can have and I wasn’t taught in college to hate cops or want to defund them. Nor was I taught to hate this country. You need to stop reading propaganda. It’s doing something to your brain.
Everyone is taught that they need to go to college to get a good job..lol! They nearly beat you over the head with go to college, go to college in high school or you’ll be nobody.

But they are teaching those things..
This guy talks to college students all the time(before the lockdowns anyway) and he records what they are learning from their left wing teachers.

justjess

Superstar
Everyone is taught that they need to go to college to get a good job..lol! They nearly beat you over the head with go to college, go to college in high school or you’ll be nobody.

This guy talks to college students all the time(before the lockdowns anyway) and he records what they are learning from their left wing teachers.
Lisa.. the original article you posted is an opinion piece printed in a conservative propaganda magazine. No facts. I just showed you the numbers on educational attainment and how it is decreasing - you made it the basis of one of your other nonsense arguments. Being told “go to college” doesn’t mean people are actually going to college whether because they can’t afford to or don’t desire to. Even when people do go to college - hate for America dnd the cops isn’t being taught. Provide proof of that assertion (not propagandized opinions) or stop making it.

While you boast about not being educated and doing what you can to find articles to support this notion, as it was once said to me, "a good post-secondary education doesn't tell you what to think, it teaches you how to think". However, it's clear that you like to gloat about being uneducated, uniformed and lacking the ability to expand and expound on any topic beyond your small purview.

Therefore, continue to display your ignorance. I see no reason why you would stop now...

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa.. the original article you posted is an opinion piece printed in a conservative propaganda magazine. No facts. I just showed you the numbers on educational attainment and how it is decreasing - you made it the basis of one of your other nonsense arguments. Being told “go to college” doesn’t mean people are actually going to college whether because they can’t afford to or don’t desire to. Even when people do go to college - hate for America dnd the cops isn’t being taught. Provide proof of that assertion (not propagandized opinions) or stop making it.
Yes it most certainly is being taught.

Lisa

Superstar
While you boast about not being educated and doing what you can to find articles to support this notion, as it was once said to me, "a good post-secondary education doesn't tell you what to think, it teaches you how to think". However, it's clear that you like to gloat about being uneducated, uniformed and lacking the ability to expand and expound on any topic beyond your small purview.

Therefore, continue to display your ignorance. I see no reason why you would stop now...
I’m pretty informed and I don’t think I’m floating as much as educating people. What do you want me to expound on? Lol!