George Floyd/Protests/Peace/Riots/Chaos

justjess

Superstar
Where’s the rioting for that black father though?
Who killed the black father Lisa? A criminal (who’s expected to kill people) or an upholder of the law (who’s expected not to be a murderer)?

Lisa

Superstar
Who killed the black father Lisa? A criminal (who’s expected to kill people) or an upholder of the law (who’s expected not to be a murderer)?
A black man? And why do you care if he’s a criminal? Don’t all black lives matter reagardless of who kills them?

justjess

Superstar
A black man? And why do you care if he’s a criminal? Don’t all black lives matter reagardless of who kills them?
Of course they do. You just don’t riot or protest when a criminal is the murderer.

Lisa

Superstar
One has to wonder at who taught their children to be angry...some black children don’t grow up like that.

Trainee teachers 'see black children as more angry' than white youngsters who are more likely to get a 'free pass', study claims

justjess

Superstar
One has to wonder at who taught their children to be angry...some black children don’t grow up like that.

Trainee teachers 'see black children as more angry' than white youngsters who are more likely to get a 'free pass', study claims
I don’t think that says what you think it says

You realise the kids played their emotions, right? They weren't really angry.

justjess

Superstar
I was going more for the headline...which was trying to tell a story.
The headline tells no story - you have to read the actual article. Go ahead, give it a try. You might surprise yourself and actually enjoy it.

Lisa

Superstar
The headline tells no story - you have to read the actual article. Go ahead, give it a try. You might surprise yourself and actually enjoy it.
The headline is trying to say that because of racial inequality black students feel that whites get a free pass and that makes them angry. That’s what I read anyway...and it starts in childhood...also trying to convey systemic racism.

justjess

Superstar
The headline is trying to say that because of racial inequality black students feel that whites get a free pass and that makes them angry. That’s what I read anyway...and it starts in childhood...also trying to convey systemic racism.
No that’s not what it’s saying. Try reading the article, it helps.