Geoengineering based wheather reports

Vixy

Star
Meet Mr Mike Moralez. He forecasts wheather based on geoengineering activity. He forecasted the storm in my country days before our papers came out with a storm was coming. He then told us it would come right back which it did and to our wheather forecasts big surprise. His last forecast said it would be calm a couple of days over Europe and when I opened the door today the syn was shining and it felt like Spring outside. In FEBRUARY!

His wife has been in a car accident where she was hit, I'm not convinced it wasnt something foul behind it because then Mike got sick aswell. He's also had a strange sound during one of his livestreams, that's being taken a closer look upon. I will never again not listen to this guy. He's effecient!

Vixy

Star
You guys HAVE to watch this guy, he forecasted four storms in my country, he does not fail. The media was days after him.

Spiritual warfare...
but God still has the upper control here.

The only thing I feel like I've witnessed with the government controlling things is the coronavirus, and maybe the weather at times and God did say one of the signs would be in the weather but I don't remember if he said HE would provide that, or if the evil ones would cause it.

Vixy

Star
Spiritual warfare...
but God still has the upper control here.

The only thing I feel like I've witnessed with the government controlling things is the coronavirus, and maybe the weather at times and God did say one of the signs would be in the weather but I don't remember if he said HE would provide that, or if the evil ones would cause it.
Its done through geoengineering, there are H.A.A.R.P facilities all over the world in a grid for it to react along with the chemtrails and other chemicals they spread out. This is done through military projects, there are documents and patents online about it, its been going on since the early 1900's when Nikola Teslas famous "Earthquake machine" was sold to the american military who then developed it.

It's getting worse by the minute due to wheather warfare and getting private farmers of the market so the big corps can take over the global food production, filling it with whatever chemicals they want for a decreased population.
-------------------------------------------

Vixy

Star
Mike shows them making the desert green in the middle east. Could it be bc they wanna build a megacity there? I'm thinking of something like this: https://www.businessinsider.com/photos-of-masdar-uae-city-of-the-future-2015-10?r=US&IR=T#this-poses-quite-the-dilemma-for-a-city-that-was-supposed-to-be-car-free-commuters-have-no-choice-but-to-drive-especially-since-masdars-planned-point-to-point-personal-rapid-transit-system-was-all-but-scrapped-after-the-pilot-system-was-put-in-place-11

They sure have fooled everyone by this wheather thing, causing natural disasters to make people think climate change is real and then steering people into what they wish them to do in order to "save mother earth" When in actuality shes fine and would recouperate had they just let her breathe from the geoengineering for a few months.

Building "energy effecient" cities and then making the wheather optimal over it, will make people think it bc they lived "green". When in actuality its one big trickery.