Generation Childless.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I don't understand why many couples don't want children.
Would they think that childlessness means unregenerated population and it would cause economic collapse?

Aero

Superstar
Yeah I feel like it's probably better not to have a kid for selfish reason. Than to have a kid for selfish reasons. I know that type of argument flies over the head of religious folks, but I see a life of slavery as not being a life.

Look around out in the world. I think I can make the argument people who want kids are just selfish. It's chaos out here, why bring a life into this shit?

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah I feel like it's probably better not to have a kid for selfish reason. Than to have a kid for selfish reasons. I know that type of argument flies over the head of religious folks, but I see a life of slavery as not being a life.

Look around out in the world. I think I can make the argument people who want kids are just selfish. It's chaos out here, why bring a life into this shit?
Kids are great...they really add a lot to life.

justjess

Superstar
So now people who don't want kids are selfish too?

Lol.. women who abort are selfish, women who chose not to have kids are selfish.. apparantly the only women who are not selfish are the ones who unquestioningly sign their lives over to being barefoot and pregnant.

Some couples do not have kids because they can not afford them. Some are more interested in travel or their career. Some have no parental instinct. Some just don't like kids. Some can't have any because of biology.

It's typically wise to leave judging people's personal lives and decisions up to god if you believe in one or just alone completely if you don't.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I wonder if when they get older they regret it?

I knew one couple that didn't want children...it was all about themselves and they like to drink and do drugs so...
I read many times in DailyMail, many career women regretted it....

One of them said they would exchange their career for single touch of a baby....
So tragic....

Lisa

Superstar
I read many times in DailyMail, many career women regretted it....

One of them said they would exchange their career for single touch of a baby....
So tragic....
YA, that's what woman are born to do, have children. Maybe a few are content not to but I think they aren't the exceptions.

Aero

Superstar
Does a dog living in a cage seem to like his life? No they don't. Anyway I don't think anyone can put a value on a life.

You act like every life is so sacred, but what about future murderers? So they deserve to live, just to potentially kill someone in my family? And I'm just supposed to be like Oh well. Life rules?

Mr. Blah

Veteran
YA, that's what woman are born to do, have children. Maybe a few are content not to but I think they aren't the exceptions.
So tragic and their age is in menopausal age.
It's a little too late.

And the MGHOWs (the adherents of MGTOW philosophy) are laughing at them. :D

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Does a dog living in a cage seem to like his life? No they don't. Anyway I don't think anyone can put a value on a life.

You act like every life is so sacred, but what about future murderers? So they deserve to live, just to potentially kill someone in my family? And I'm just supposed to be like Oh well. Life rules?
We are the murderers.
According to Jesus, getting angry to someone is the same meaning to murder him.

Lisa

Superstar

Everyone deserves to live, life is precious. That doesn't mean that everyone does the best with their lives though.

I don't think you're supposed to be o well if someone kills a family member.

Aero

Superstar
Everyone deserves to live, life is precious. That doesn't mean that everyone does the best with their lives though.

I don't think you're supposed to be o well if someone kills a family member.
Well that's where we differ. If I know a future murderer could of got Aborted. I would vote for the abortion. I would save multiple lives, and families from devastation in that way.

Lisa

Superstar
Women only exist to have children..

There you go folks. Atleast someone finally said the words.
I didn't say they only exist to have children, but that is their great role in life...is that a problem? It's a wonderful gift and role for a woman!