Lurker

Star
Would this be attacking voters?
I don't think so.
It’s basically what Biden said.
Not even close.

I don't think so.

Not even close.
Lol how so? He’s saying that if you’re Jewish and don’t support him you’re either not a real Jew or an idiot. How is that any different from Biden saying you’re not really black if you don’t support him?

Lurker

Star
Lol how so? He’s saying that if you’re Jewish and don’t support him you’re either not a real Jew or an idiot. How is that any different from Biden saying you’re not really black if you don’t support him?
Fair enough. I think the better phrasing makes it less of an outright attack. Either way IDC, I don't support either of them.

thursdayafternoon

Established
The whole dog and pony show is beyond ridiculous. Actors planning their part in this retarded, dumbed down farce called American politics. If this was TV series it would have been cancelled after the first episode.
They need a trojan horse like Trump so that people don't act against NWO, supposing they are represented. The false opposition always works. In Turkey, Erdoğan. The public here, believes that he is a Muslim and fighting the Crusaders and Jews. But, Turkey is recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Public's stupidity and selective perception always work.

They need a trojan horse like Trump so that people don't act against NWO, supposing they are represented. The false opposition always works. In Turkey, Erdoğan. The public here, believes that he is a Muslim and fighting the Crusaders and Jews. But, Turkey is recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Public's stupidity and selective perception always work.
I agree. Well said!!

Thunderian

Superstar
Yeah that was ridiculously cringe. Biden is in a pretty good spot right now, but he can’t stop getting in his own way.
Biden’s moment won’t last. He’s been hiding in his basement and that’s the only reason he’s getting good numbers. As soon as he comes out in daylight again and does any campaigning he’ll collapse. He doesn’t stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

B_JMNN

Established
That’s not all like what Biden said. Trump didn’t say they weren’t Jews because they don’t vote for him.
Bertox, is putting words in his mouth. Trump said Jews are Dumb and Disloyal (To whom we don't know).

I don't like Trump, but I do understand what he means. And he said is nothing to what Biden said.

justjess

Superstar
Biden’s moment won’t last. He’s been hiding in his basement and that’s the only reason he’s getting good numbers. As soon as he comes out in daylight again and does any campaigning he’ll collapse. He doesn’t stand up to any kind of scrutiny.
Just as planned. The only reason to chose Biden (or Clinton for that matter) was to throw the election.

justjess

Superstar
Bertox, is putting words in his mouth. Trump said Jews are Dumb and Disloyal (To whom we don't know).

I don't like Trump, but I do understand what he means. And he said is nothing to what Biden said.
He insulted voters. Words are different, intent is the same.

Thunderian

Superstar
Just as planned. The only reason to chose Biden (or Clinton for that matter) was to throw the election.
How did Clinton throw the election and also win the popular vote? Pretty small needle to thread there, wasn’t it?

justjess

Superstar
How did Clinton throw the election and also win the popular vote? Pretty small needle to thread there, wasn’t it?
Everyone hates her, always has. The Dems never needed to win liberal states, they only needed swing states and she was never going to win those. This was obvious to everyone. You don’t nominate the most hated woman in the country and expect to win.

That’s not all like what Biden said. Trump didn’t say they weren’t Jews because they don’t vote for him.
Calling them dumb is attacking voters which you said he didn’t ever do, calling them “disloyal” if they don’t vote for him is a thinly veiled way of saying they aren’t real Jews. Goalposts always move though and Trump really could murder someone on TV and ya’ll
would be ok with it.

Thunderian

Superstar
He insulted voters. Words are different, intent is the same.
You’re smarter than this. Hillary called people who didn’t vote for her deplorable. Biden just revoked the black card of every Negro who doesn’t vote for him. Trump said that Jews who don’t vote for him are uninformed. That’s not an insult and it’s nothing like what Clinton and Biden have said.

justjess

Superstar
You’re smarter than this. Hillary called people who didn’t vote for her deplorable. Biden just revoked the black card of every Negro who doesn’t vote for him. Trump said that Jews who don’t vote for him are uninformed. That’s not an insult and it’s nothing like what Clinton and Biden have said.
They’re all the same thunder. Trump mocks disabled reporters, calls people nasty, insults journalists, insults public figures with degrading names.. I mean. They are literally all the same - disgusting people.

Thunderian

Superstar
Calling them dumb is attacking voters which you said he didn’t ever do, calling them “disloyal” if they don’t vote for him is a thinly veiled way of saying they aren’t real Jews. Goalposts always move though and Trump really could murder someone on TV and ya’ll
would be ok with it.
If you choose to look at it that way, I can’t help you. You’re twisting his words to make them seem as bad as the plain words of Biden: “You ain’t black!”