Gender Revolution

Devine

Star
there are many analogous sex organs between the TWO genders, and surgeons use these similarities to reconstruct a person undergoing sexual reassignment.
in the case of the book, i recall that the person was born with a very tiny penis, which is analogous to the clitoris and vagina in the female. this is why if one sees a female bodybuilder who is doping up on testosterone, she has an unnaturally huge clitoris. the sex hormone starts tweaking them into men.
yes, its exceedingly rare.
oh right i see

Undertaker

Established
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/transgender-rules-reform-gender-dysphoria-changes-2004-gender-recognition-self-identify-a7855381.html
"The Government is planning to reform gender identity rules to make it easier for people to choose their own gender in law.

Under plans being considered by ministers, adults will be able to change their birth certificates at will without a doctor’s diagnosis, while non-binary gender people will be able to record their gender as “X”.

Changes to the law will be consulted on and will ultimately be included in a planned Gender Recognition Bill, set to be published in the autumn.

Under current laws – established in 2004 – a person who wishes to transition must apply for a Gender Recognition Certificate. This requires a doctor's diagnosis of gender dysphoria and that someone spend two years of living as a member of the opposite gender.

The reforms were recommended by Parliament’s Women and Equalities Committee last year, which said that they were key to trans people being “treated equally and fairly”.

Plans for self-identification were included in the Labour manifesto, though not the Conservative one. The Gender Recognition Bill did not appear in the Queen’s Speech last month.

Suzanna Hopwood, a member of the Stonewall Trans Advisory Group, said: “It’s vital that this reform removes the requirements for medical evidence and an intrusive interview panel, and finally allows all trans people to have their gender legally recognised through a simple administrative process.”
..."

mecca

Superstar
Somebody can be born intersex without growing facial hair and wearing a skirt at the same time
Yeah that's true but since they can't stop their facial hair growth they've seemed to just accept it as a part of them.

Devine

Star
my main question lately is with the "born this way" concept. especially with regards to homosexuality, no one is born with sexual feelings. and even trans, do babies feel a gender? gender dysphoria is probably just confusion from their past life. and if that confusion is nurtured by overly permissive liberal bull...... ah forget it :)

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
i like the 'mind control' headline at the beginning :) yeah i can't watch any more i'm scared gonna go live in a cave now
I actually watched the whole thing the other day and couldn't post on it right away. FWIW, it put me in another zone and I thought that was interesting. It had the feeling of 1984. I'm more tolerant than in my past, but that is just taking it way too far for kids. Teach them male and female [the Steiner teacher said kids are too young, WHAT?]. And look at the poster on the wall @ 18:24 - extremely inappropriate.

llleopard

Established
I actually watched the whole thing the other day and couldn't post on it right away. FWIW, it put me in another zone and I thought that was interesting. It had the feeling of 1984. I'm more tolerant than in my past, but that is just taking it way too far for kids. Teach them male and female [the Steiner teacher said kids are too young, WHAT?]. And look at the poster on the wall @ 18:24 - extremely inappropriate.
My personal fav quote was right near the end when Del said that for the children, 'gender confusion is a small price to pay for social progress'. I hope the children feel that too as they grow up - not that they have been sacrificed to political motives! All these parents have made their children hyper aware of their gender. They are surrounded by it ALL the time - in an attempt to be inclusive and loving they have overloaded on the whole topic and made it the only topic.
The Steiner teacher is speaking ordinary Steiner philosophy regarding any issue or question from a child. They are trained specifically to 'not wake the children up' in any way. It is to do with their belief in reincarnation - before the children lose their first teeth, the teachers should be facilitating their continued connection with the spiritual realm, because they have not fully incarnated into this world and this body yet. This is done in many ways - art, music, storytelling....all are designed to connect the children to the spiritual realm. Teachers are not to answer questions in a factual manner - ie if a child sees a caterpillar and says 'what's that?' a correct answer is 'I wonder?' and that's that. No discussion will be entered into. Or you can tell a fairy story. Certainly not to get an ipad and research the topic like in a different kind of ECE centre!! Before loss of teeth, there is NO factual teaching because that would wake the children up out of their preferable dreamy spiritual state by getting them to use their intellect, which is highly undesirable as it will affect their incarnating. Would be much more interesting to talk with a Steiner teacher of older children and see what stories they would use to present the concept to older children.

Haich

Superstar
I watched half the vice documentary, thanks Undertaker for posting it.

That 'genderless' Swedish school was just ridiculous. They are enforcing genderlessness on these kids by conditioning them to believe they're genderless. They argue the assignment of gender is problematic yet they're confusing and stripping these children of the only identity they know.

My son like to play fight with his dad, he likes to run around, he's hyper and very energetic yet his cousin, a girl, is a lot more docile and prefers playing with her blocks. Boys and girls differ a lot when they're kids, of course personality has a part to play but most mothers will tell you boys are a handful. It's in their nature and I think the positive attributes in both genders should be emphasised so kids are happy in their skin and happy with their gender. This gender gender neural ideology doesn't wash with me and for some reason, it always links with homosexuality and transsexualism. How are they interlinked? (Genuine question) if the focus of this school was indeed eradicating gender or fluidising it, why were there homosexual Disney characters and trans cartoons? Again I don't see how any of this is any way appropriate for a child. Stop complicating their lives, they don't need to be educated in gender politics, let them be free.

Mica looked so uncomfortable when his momdad asked him what do you want to be called today? Why is he asking a kid what gender he wants to be assigned to? Why are they a boy on Monday, a girl on Tuesday etc. It's causing the child to isolate himself from gender norms, resulting him to naturally repress them later in adolescence.

I'm so against this, I can't believe it's legal to even open a school like that, they're kids they shouldn't be forced to adhere to 'gender neutrality' whatever the hell that means. Adults have that choice and can live with it, this messes up kids more

Haich

Superstar
I can't even begin to muster a sentence to express my confusion and the parents, they're just enforcing their way of life on these kids. It's wrong, they shouldn't raise kids genderless in a society where gender is regarded (on the whole) as a natural assignment.

I look at their parent and I don't know what to call him, he looks like a man but probably identifies as gender neutral. This pronoun business is just ridiculous and I think we're tiptoeing around people who are ill, there is something wrong with you if a pronoun makes you upset.

Regardless, I have to say he came across as a very caring and loving parent, especially when he was reassuring his son after he fell. If only he let his boys be boys and didn't interfere in their gender journey. If they turn out trans or gender neutral it would be because he conditioned them to sway towards the path he took in his life

Kung Fu

Superstar
I look at their parent and I don't know what to call him, he looks like a man but probably identifies as gender neutral. This pronoun business is just ridiculous and I think we're tiptoeing around people who are ill, there is something wrong with you if a pronoun makes you upset.
It's beyond ridiculous. They just passed Bill C-16 here in Canada where it can be considered a hate crime if you don't call a person by their preferred gender pro-noun and if you're charged with this you can face possible jail time and or a fine. We just made a law in forcing people to use certain words when it comes to something as dubious as gender identity which is always CHANGING dependent on the individual.

This isn't related but a good video. Take a look, sister.

williejonesjr

Veteran
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4659026/Baby-s-health-card-gender-Unknown.html
Eight-month-old Canadian baby's health card may be the world's first to be marked with gender 'unknown'

• Searyl Atli becomes first baby with a gender marker on health card as 'unknown'
  • Baby's parent, Kori Doty, is fighting for child to have genderless birth certificate
  • But British Columbia has so far refused birth certificate change, despite sending Doty the child's health card with a 'U' for gender on it last month
An eight-month-old Canadian baby's health card may be the world's first to be marked with gender 'unknown'.

Kori Doty, who doesn't identify as either male or female and prefers to use the pronoun they, wants to keep baby Searyl Atli's gender off all official records, according to the CBC.

Doty said that they are 'raising Searyl in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are'.

Omg. "I don't know what I am" vs "I'm a boy & in ok w it", or "in a boy & would like to be a girl".. Idk.
They need some direction & definition.

And stop letting these weird gender benders disctate laws & have kids. They are just as screwed up, trying to make the next generation even more screwed up.

The mother is obviously a woman. Maybe she's an ugly woman.