Gender Revolution

Undertaker

Established
"Testosterone suppression did you two big favors here, but it didn't do you any favors down below."

http://sci-hub.io/http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jsxm.2017.02.007
”Anatomic and Physiologic Issues
There was little concern over the younger adolescent and her ability to physically withstand the invasive procedure compared with a middle-age or elderly patient; however, almost all surgeons remarked on the penoscrotal hypoplasia or limited penile shaft size that would ensue after the use of puberty-suppressing gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogues, sometimes for as long as 3 years. Two surgeons who reported operating on minors commented,“... they are coming in after being put on blockers,so they have 11-year-old genitalia” (surgeon 9) and“...you are really doing vaginoplasty on a micropenis” (surgeon 16). Most participants emphasized that the surgical techniques were the same for all patients no matter the age; of those who had per-formed the procedure on several minors, the use of flank skin grafts most commonly resolved the problem of inadequate tissue availability. In other reported measures, surgeon 2 implanted a scrotal tissue expander that required periodic infusion during 2 months, and surgeon 14 used donor tissue matrix (LifeCell, Branchburg, NJ, USA), deeming it “nicely successful” and thereby avoiding patient exposure to external flank scarring. The alternative procedure of using sigmoid- or ileum-derived grafts to create the neovagina was seen as a last resort by a few participants who stated diversion colitis, excessive secretion, persistent odors, and potential leakage of stool into the peritoneum as some of the concomitant morbidities."

Trenton

Veteran
Fake news #sad

It all seriously screams staged to divide people on this issue.

Children shouldn't be undergoing these procedures. Jazz doesn't need surgery before she's an adult anyway because Jazz shouldn't be having sex until she's married/settled down in a monogamous relationship.

Maybe the issue of not having enough "tissue" to work with to even have bottom surgery done will inform other tweens not to begin horemone therapy before adulthood.

And everyone... No they are not coming for your children. Being transgender is very rare, and "normal" children will stay that way no matter what because..... Being transgender isn't a choice! :)

Haich

Superstar
There's definitely a divisive agenda but I don't understand the preoccupation with gender in relation to children. An adult consenting and understanding how irreversible a gender reassignment procedure is, is totally different to pushy parents convinced their kids need to do this prior to adulthood

Devine

Star
Fake news #sad

Children shouldn't be undergoing these procedures. Jazz doesn't need surgery before she's an adult anyway because Jazz shouldn't be having sex until she's married/settled down in a monogamous relationship.

Maybe the issue of not having enough "tissue" to work with to even have bottom surgery done will inform other tweens not to begin horemone therapy before adulthood.

And everyone... No they are not coming for your children. Being transgender is very rare, and "normal" children will stay that way no matter what because..... Being transgender isn't a choice! :)
well put thank you

mecca

Superstar
Fake news #sad

True.
Yep.

Undertaker

Established
Somewhat relevant: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
"In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered."

Edit. How did it slip my mind, yes they can take children away from their parents.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/new-ontario-law-enables-govt-to-seize-children-from-parents-opposing-gender-transition/
Bill 89, “Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act, 2017,” was approved on June 1 by a vote of 63 to 23.

The Minister of Children and Youth Services, Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, said earlier this year that a parent’s failure to recognize and support a child’s gender self-identification is a form of child abuse, and a child in these circumstances should be removed from the situation and placed into protection.

“I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently,” Coteau said. “If it’s abuse, and if it’s within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops.”

The new bill replaces the Child and Family Services Act, or Bill 28, which governed child protection, foster care and adoption services.

While “gender identity” and “gender expression” are included in the new legislation as important factors to be considered in determining “the best interests of the child,” the religious faith in which the parents are raising the child—present in former laws—has been removed from consideration for assessing the child’s best interests.

Child protection agents, adoption service providers and judges are now required to take into account and respect a child’s “race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.”

The former law stated that the parent of a child in care has the right “to direct the child’s education and religious upbringing.” The new law has removed that consideration, saying parents can direct the child’s education and upbringing “in accordance with the child’s or young person’s creed, community identity and cultural identity.”

Last edited:

Devine

Star
This is such a totally fucked situation :( Do you know if this law went through?
Somewhat relevant: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
"In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered."

Edit. How did it slip my mind, yes they can take children away from their parents.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/06/new-ontario-law-enables-govt-to-seize-children-from-parents-opposing-gender-transition/
Bill 89, “Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act, 2017,” was approved on June 1 by a vote of 63 to 23.

The Minister of Children and Youth Services, Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, said earlier this year that a parent’s failure to recognize and support a child’s gender self-identification is a form of child abuse, and a child in these circumstances should be removed from the situation and placed into protection.

“I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently,” Coteau said. “If it’s abuse, and if it’s within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops.”

The new bill replaces the Child and Family Services Act, or Bill 28, which governed child protection, foster care and adoption services.

While “gender identity” and “gender expression” are included in the new legislation as important factors to be considered in determining “the best interests of the child,” the religious faith in which the parents are raising the child—present in former laws—has been removed from consideration for assessing the child’s best interests.

Child protection agents, adoption service providers and judges are now required to take into account and respect a child’s “race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.”

The former law stated that the parent of a child in care has the right “to direct the child’s education and religious upbringing.” The new law has removed that consideration, saying parents can direct the child’s education and upbringing “in accordance with the child’s or young person’s creed, community identity and cultural identity.”

Undertaker

Established
And the slippery slope just keeps on sliding. Now there are more and more attempts to normalize p***philia.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sexual-health/a28334/paedophile-family/
"Anne is the mother of 20-year-old Chris (not their real names). Last year Chris finally found the courage to tell his Mum something intensely worrying about himself. As he describes it: "She was standing in front of me waiting for me to speak. I was trying to breathe normally, but I was shaking, sweating and scared. I stared at her and started crying, and at last I said to her, 'I am not asking you to accept me, but I need your help.' In a shaky voice, I went on, 'What do you know about paedophilia?'"

For Anne, hearing that question from her son was probably one of the worst moments of her life. In horror, her instant response, like any parent, was to assume Chris was telling her he wanted to sexually abuse children – or that he had already done so.

Fortunately, her son was quickly able to reassure her that, although he is attracted to both boys and girls, and to children of any age, he feels able to control his desires and that he was asking her for help and support to ensure he never acts on these sexual urges. Crying and hugging, they talked for over an hour. Chris now feels that, with his Mum's love and the help of a good therapist and an online support network, he will be able to live a law-abiding and non-offending life.

A nightmare scenario
For most parents, such a scenario feels like the stuff of nightmares, and yet it is more common than many people assume. Few studies have been done in this area so far but those that have suggest one or two men in every hundred may be 'true paedophiles', meaning that they are sexually attracted only to children. As many as twenty in every hundred men may have some components of paedophilia in their sexual make-up, so that they are capable of being sexually aroused to children under some circumstances. While Chris is strongly attracted to children he is also attracted to adults.

These rates suggest that everyone is likely to know at least one paedophile in their social circle. The rates for women paedophiles seem to be much lower, but scientists are quick to stress that we are still only at the start of learning about this condition. What we do know is that paedophilia is involuntary – no-one chooses this condition and many people who realise they are sexually attracted to children feel anguish and despair.

Anne, after her initial shock, responded with warmth and acceptance towards her son. She recognised he had not chosen his sexuality and that he wanted to be honest with her about his struggles. But Chris is probably unusual in risking telling anyone about his fears and desires."

"As many as twenty in every hundred men may have some components of paedophilia in their sexual make-up, so that they are capable of being sexually aroused to children under some circumstances."

"As many as twenty in every hundred men may have some components of paedophilia in their sexual make-up, so that they are capable of being sexually aroused to children under some circumstances."

Etagloc

Superstar
:eek::eek:
And the slippery slope just keeps on sliding. Now there are more and more attempts to normalize p***philia.
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sexual-health/a28334/paedophile-family/
"Anne is the mother of 20-year-old Chris (not their real names). Last year Chris finally found the courage to tell his Mum something intensely worrying about himself. As he describes it: "She was standing in front of me waiting for me to speak. I was trying to breathe normally, but I was shaking, sweating and scared. I stared at her and started crying, and at last I said to her, 'I am not asking you to accept me, but I need your help.' In a shaky voice, I went on, 'What do you know about paedophilia?'"

For Anne, hearing that question from her son was probably one of the worst moments of her life. In horror, her instant response, like any parent, was to assume Chris was telling her he wanted to sexually abuse children – or that he had already done so.

Fortunately, her son was quickly able to reassure her that, although he is attracted to both boys and girls, and to children of any age, he feels able to control his desires and that he was asking her for help and support to ensure he never acts on these sexual urges. Crying and hugging, they talked for over an hour. Chris now feels that, with his Mum's love and the help of a good therapist and an online support network, he will be able to live a law-abiding and non-offending life.

A nightmare scenario
For most parents, such a scenario feels like the stuff of nightmares, and yet it is more common than many people assume. Few studies have been done in this area so far but those that have suggest one or two men in every hundred may be 'true paedophiles', meaning that they are sexually attracted only to children. As many as twenty in every hundred men may have some components of paedophilia in their sexual make-up, so that they are capable of being sexually aroused to children under some circumstances. While Chris is strongly attracted to children he is also attracted to adults.

These rates suggest that everyone is likely to know at least one paedophile in their social circle. The rates for women paedophiles seem to be much lower, but scientists are quick to stress that we are still only at the start of learning about this condition. What we do know is that paedophilia is involuntary – no-one chooses this condition and many people who realise they are sexually attracted to children feel anguish and despair.

Anne, after her initial shock, responded with warmth and acceptance towards her son. She recognised he had not chosen his sexuality and that he wanted to be honest with her about his struggles. But Chris is probably unusual in risking telling anyone about his fears and desires."

Wow :eek: