Gender confusion on steroids

Lisa

Superstar

"This week, in a statement, Keira said: 'I don't believe children and young people can consent to the use of powerful, experimental hormone drugs like I did. Hormone-changing drugs and surgery do not work for everyone, and it certainly should not be offered to someone under 18.

Keira herself said: 'The treatment needs to change so that it does not put young people, like me, on a torturous and unnecessary path that is life-changing. I feel like I've been lied to because it did not make me feel any better.'

As she struggles to return to life as a woman, she adds, with feeling: 'I don't want any more kids to suffer like me.'"

Who - besides those blinded by an agenda rather than facts - could not see this coming from miles away.
I think the worst thing was no one sat down and discussed what she was doing with her but rushed it through...and that is part of the problem. People aren’t allowed to talk out all the reasons they are thinking they are the opposite sex..its just rush to change people by pumping them with hormones and operating on them like that is the cure. Voodoo science at its best. Now she like so many others are going to have to come to grips with changing back. For some they‘ve already altered themselves below the belt..and I would think that’s got to be hard to live with...especially if you change your mind.

Spades

Established
Aggressive demonstrations and temper tantrums everywhere on today's clip

I have one guy who comes on my thread sometimes (like tonight, so it's fresh in my mind...) and says "How does it feel to be a piece of shit?" to many people who have commented negatively to my posts, whatever it is. He is SUPER left. I mean... the new left, where nobody listens and everyone just spews hateful garbage, much like what I used to encounter on the far right. This video made me think... his whole tactic of immediately calling someone a piece of shit was handed over to him somewhere. Interesting. I did call him out on it tonight because I know that aggressive stances don't lead to mutual understanding, at all. And since he was RIGHT on the subject at hand, it completely undermined his argument by putting the other person on the offensive. I'm ready for this to be over.

JoChris

Superstar
I have one guy who comes on my thread sometimes (like tonight, so it's fresh in my mind...) and says "How does it feel to be a piece of shit?" to many people who have commented negatively to my posts, whatever it is. He is SUPER left. I mean... the new left, where nobody listens and everyone just spews hateful garbage, much like what I used to encounter on the far right. This video made me think... his whole tactic of immediately calling someone a piece of shit was handed over to him somewhere. Interesting. I did call him out on it tonight because I know that aggressive stances don't lead to mutual understanding, at all. And since he was RIGHT on the subject at hand, it completely undermined his argument by putting the other person on the offensive. I'm ready for this to be over.
Online everything looks like temper tantrums on a global scale, whether on video clips, Twitter or negative comments.
The gender confusion issue is one of many battles between left and right wing people, but IMO the most obvious one right now.

I found the woman being interviewed actually defending the transwoman extremely disturbing.
I agree with Crowder that her reaction would have been different if a (straight) man had thrown the object instead of that transwoman.

Potty talk sure makes the typer look stupid, I don't understand why people resort to that response.
It is a shame he wrecked your thread that way.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Lisa

Superstar

I learned to turn off Sesame Street a long time ago when they would show families and those families didn’t have a mommy and daddy. They are liberal and always have been..but this is sick.

SquaredCircle

Established

SquaredCircle

Established
I learned to turn off Sesame Street a long time ago when they would show families and those families didn’t have a mommy and daddy. They are liberal and always have been..but this is sick.
The Yip Yips were all that mattered on Sesame Street ! Baaaaaringgg ! Yip yip yip ! Meeeooowww ! Nope nope nope !