Gender confusion on steroids

Lisa

Superstar
A young voice of reason. I just wish she didn’t do the nose ring...not a big fan whenever I see pretty young women with those things..but I’m happy that she isn’t confused by the gender bending issue.

Lisa

Superstar

Medicare figures show dozens of Australian men are now giving birth every year
She said for younger people, especially, gender is no longer a binary issue of male or female, and so the idea of men having babies was not a radical one.
"For a lot of young people this is the norm now, they are used to spending time with people who are trans," Rosewarne said.

those “men” are women :rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
Hmmm..wonder why feminine products have never been in men’s bathrooms? Perhaps the generations before us weren’t insane?

The American Civil Liberties Union is asking that men's restrooms now include tampons and other menstrual products to push back against sex discrimination for 'every person' who menstruates.

The ACLU released a statement on Tuesday presenting their argument for accessible menstrual products in men's bathrooms to fully accommodate transgender and non-binary people.

'While free menstrual products are not uniformly provided in women’s restrooms, they are almost never available in men’s restrooms, even for pay,' the statement read.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Medicare figures show dozens of Australian men are now giving birth every year
She said for younger people, especially, gender is no longer a binary issue of male or female, and so the idea of men having babies was not a radical one.
"For a lot of young people this is the norm now, they are used to spending time with people who are trans," Rosewarne said.

those “men” are women :rolleyes:
Anyone want to provide their take on this savagely strange article?

Lisa

Superstar

JoChris

Superstar
Smh..
MODERN FAMILY Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner’s baby with sperm donated by transgender woman
This tweet headline on the same story was even better:

Time to rewrite all medical textbooks and journals. Women now have sperm. :rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
Time to rewrite all medical textbooks and journals. Women now have sperm. :rolleyes:
Men have babies...women have sperm there’s 100 genders...i gotta say I really didn’t think things would get this weird.