Gavin McInnes In His Own Words: Proud Boys Engage In Violence For Fun

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Gavin Mcinnes is weird on top of being a casual POS. He put a dildo up his butt on his show to “trigger Muslims”, “own libs” and prove his approval of gay sex although he doesn’t agree with gay marriage because it’s against christian beliefs. He’s a mess
He really did that?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
First off, thank you for the well-reasoned and non-hysterical reply, which seems a bit rare on this forum. I'm being totally straight up when I say I don't hear or see white nationalism being pushed in any conservative circles I know and am familiar with, and I believe there are millions in the 'silent majority' category who experience the same thing as me. The conservative policies I outlined above - which is basically Trump's whole platform - benefit U.S. citizens of all races and all colors. That's intentional since true conservatives don't see race or color - we see fellow human beings created by God. I honestly don't see how anyone comes to the conclusion of 'white nationalism' from that platform. I'm not saying Trump is perfect or even likable, but I'm in agreement with most of his admin's policies so far because they help everyone - from jobs to economy to security for tax-paying citizens. Those are good things.

Have you considered the radical white natl. groups have become emboldened because of the radical left? Radical groups can only push, demand, scream, and destroy so much before another radical group will push back in an equal manner. That's the only valid connection I see so far.
"Have you considered the radical white natl. groups have become emboldened because of the radical left? "
Blaming someone else for your own actions..... just like you did in your post in the Trump thread whining about Obama instead of addressing your heros faults. Pathetic.

[QUOTE="Lurking009, post: 165557, member: 2381]

Have you considered the radical white natl. groups have become emboldened because of the radical left? Radical groups can only push, demand, scream, and destroy so much before another radical group will push back in an equal manner. That's the only valid connection I see so far.
This is what I have been thinking lately. It is like they are feeding each other and the rest of us are just getting caught in the cross fire.

It makes me want to be like Tony Curtis walking through the pie fight in this old movie I used to love when I was younger.

Look at tony curtis’ clothes. They are pristine. This is my metaphor for politics rights now. I want to be able to be in the room without getting all covered in cake.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but its the other way around. Antifa is a response to the radical right white nationalism, not the reverse. Here's the thing too, Democrats run to the center while Republicans are actively courting these groups. I no longer support Antifa tactics, but with Antifa you have a choice, people can stop being fascists, can stop going to rallies and will be left alone. If the fascists win, we die, it's as simple as that. Antifa has no where near the organization or numbers that these right wing groups do. The far right is the most organized terrorist threat in the world. Their online organizing is far more sophisticated than radical Islam.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/28/right-wing-warnings-pose-far-more-danger-america-than-left-wing-violence/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1aef5ae142de

The Agrarian

Veteran
I'm one of the social conservatives that White nationalists despise for being vocal about my religion (married to a Native woman, anti-abortion, ect.). I'm also from an area of the Midwest that pretty much always votes Red. A lot of older folks here remember the 90's when the so called "Militia Movement" began and was a complete joke of a con.
Long story short, the culture-war is real and spiritually vital. The radicals divert attention and focus from the extreme wickedness of the elites and make my concerns a thousand times harder to passionately defend.

It's a safe bet that 3/4's of all "extreme violent fringe groups" are informants or patsies. COINTELPRO is a real thing across all sides of the political spectrum.

Point in case: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5558787/White-nationalist-known-crying-Nazi-says-hes-FBI-informant.html

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yep you can google it at your own risk :/
Nah Ima take your word for it lol
But just like all the "cuck/soyboy/grabthecoochie" rhetoric from these people, its very clear that their "conservatism" is a fraudulent facade. They are the people introducing these highly specialized and sexualized terms into the public sphere, not liberals or whomever else they attempt to attribute blame towards......

Nah Ima take your word for it lol
But just like all the "cuck/soyboy/grabthecoochie" rhetoric from these people, its very clear that their "conservatism" is a fraudulent facade. They are the people introducing these highly specialized and sexualized terms into the public sphere, not liberals or whomever else they attempt to attribute blame towards......
In all "fairness", I haven't seen then use cuck or soyboy lately. Now they are calling people NPCs. You know, non-player character. Like in video games. The left has no free thought, just repeating the same lines they're programmed to say.

It's ironic on multiple levels; first, in repeating the same "insults" over and over they aren't really being any different. Second, on a much more meta-level in American politics... They control the presidency, House, and Senate making them the status quo. As the status quo, the established authority, bringing video game logic into they would be the NPCs since the player in a video game often goes against the powers that be.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
In all "fairness", I haven't seen then use cuck or soyboy lately. Now they are calling people NPCs. You know, non-player character. Like in video games. The left has no free thought, just repeating the same lines they're programmed to say.

It's ironic on multiple levels; first, in repeating the same "insults" over and over they aren't really being any different. Second, on a much more meta-level in American politics... They control the presidency, House, and Senate making them the status quo. As the status quo, the established authority, bringing video game logic into they would be the NPCs since the player in a video game often goes against the powers that be.
Very interesting analysis! I still hear those terms tossed around quite a bit tho unfortunately. Hopefully this doesnt become part of the modern American Lexicon.

rainerann

Star
This is what I have been thinking lately. It is like they are feeding each other and the rest of us are just getting caught in the cross fire.

It makes me want to be like Tony Curtis walking through the pie fight in this old movie I used to love when I was younger.

Look at tony curtis’ clothes. They are pristine. This is my metaphor for politics rights now. I want to be able to be in the room without getting all covered in cake.
Perhaps, but its the other way around. Antifa is a response to the radical right white nationalism, not the reverse. Here's the thing too, Democrats run to the center while Republicans are actively courting these groups. I no longer support Antifa tactics, but with Antifa you have a choice, people can stop being fascists, can stop going to rallies and will be left alone. If the fascists win, we die, it's as simple as that. Antifa has no where near the organization or numbers that these right wing groups do. The far right is the most organized terrorist threat in the world. Their online organizing is far more sophisticated than radical Islam.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/28/right-wing-warnings-pose-far-more-danger-america-than-left-wing-violence/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1aef5ae142de[/QUOTE]

I really would have to disagree based on the attendance of their rallies and the distribution of votes. That is, unless you are collectively calling everyone in the Republican party right-wing, but the majority of the Christian right is not alt right even if you still consider them a fascist group. So that what you are describing as conservatism does not act as a collective whole.

So that what you really have is oppression and a whole bunch of who do not have the power to overcome a sort of generalized oppression with any kind of collective groupthink.

For example, there are hundreds of people with good ideas that would create solutions to many of the problems that we are having, and it is oppression that prevents a good idea from being successful so that it would become an encouragement to many of the regular people who want to form groups based on some common interest at the present time.

I think for most people, if they had some reason to feel real encouragement that something good was really happening, most of these groups would disband and replace their online organization with a fishing trip or vacation to a national landmark. This is what people want to do and it is the oppression that is increasing that is preventing them. Oppression is an abstract concept, so an example of this oppression would be the censorship of solutions.

Either way, either group is not created by the other in reality because they don't actually seem to be located in the same place to begin with. Each group only knows about the theory of the other as they exist in some distant location so that they are more or less a fantasy. The left dominates the west coast for example, so the likelihood that this group was motivated by any real interaction of the right that is not primarily fueled by internet interaction is slim to none.

So that this whole thing could almost be considered imagined.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/28/right-wing-warnings-pose-far-more-danger-america-than-left-wing-violence/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1aef5ae142de
I really would have to disagree based on the attendance of their rallies and the distribution of votes. That is, unless you are collectively calling everyone in the Republican party right-wing, but the majority of the Christian right is not alt right even if you still consider them a fascist group. So that what you are describing as conservatism does not act as a collective whole.

So that what you really have is oppression and a whole bunch of who do not have the power to overcome a sort of generalized oppression with any kind of collective groupthink.

For example, there are hundreds of people with good ideas that would create solutions to many of the problems that we are having, and it is oppression that prevents a good idea from being successful so that it would become an encouragement to many of the regular people who want to form groups based on some common interest at the present time.

I think for most people, if they had some reason to feel real encouragement that something good was really happening, most of these groups would disband and replace their online organization with a fishing trip or vacation to a national landmark. This is what people want to do and it is the oppression that is increasing that is preventing them. Oppression is an abstract concept, so an example of this oppression would be the censorship of solutions.

Either way, either group is not created by the other in reality because they don't actually seem to be located in the same place to begin with. Each group only knows about the theory of the other as they exist in some distant location so that they are more or less a fantasy. The left dominates the west coast for example, so the likelihood that this group was motivated by any real interaction of the right that is not primarily fueled by internet interaction is slim to none.

So that this whole thing could almost be considered imagined.[/QUOTE]

Trump still fills up huge arenas, so I think that supports the idea of the right outnumbering the left. Antifa is pretty small compared to that and again does not have anywhere close to the organization levels that radical right groups do. I do consider the entire Republican Party to be right wing, and the fact is if faced with a choice will side the right-wing radicals over even the moderate left. I also consider the Christian Right to be just as dangerous as groups like the Proud Boys, and as Chris Hedges has been detailing for years, these people are fascists (and heretics).

Plus the right wing groups are gaining mainstream approval and the same is not true for leftists.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/proud-boys-republican-club-wwii-fascists.html

Its a trend that has happened before, and to me its clear who represents the bigger threat, and who has the power.

I do agree with you about oppression being the cause for all of this, but we have radically different ideas on what to do about it.

rainerann

Star
Trump still fills up huge arenas, so I think that supports the idea of the right outnumbering the left. Antifa is pretty small compared to that and again does not have anywhere close to the organization levels that radical right groups do. I do consider the entire Republican Party to be right wing, and the fact is if faced with a choice will side the right-wing radicals over even the moderate left. I also consider the Christian Right to be just as dangerous as groups like the Proud Boys, and as Chris Hedges has been detailing for years, these people are fascists (and heretics).

Plus the right wing groups are gaining mainstream approval and the same is not true for leftists.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/proud-boys-republican-club-wwii-fascists.html

Its a trend that has happened before, and to me its clear who represents the bigger threat, and who has the power.

I do agree with you about oppression being the cause for all of this, but we have radically different ideas on what to do about it.
For one, I don't think right wing groups are gaining support. If anything, they are going to have their own walk away movement here pretty soon. For two, the Republican party cannot be considered a cohesive whole because the Christian right and many of the alt-righters disagree on the subject of Israel for one. So I don't see them ever merging into one group and if anything, will inevitably split into two separate groups.

For three, Clinton won the popular vote, so there is no way that the right outnumbers the left.

What do you think about the state of things where the "right" and "left" are battling it out even though they don't always seem to be located in the same area regionally? I think social media is creating an image that does not reflect reality.

For one, I don't think right wing groups are gaining support. If anything, they are going to have their own walk away movement here pretty soon. For two, the Republican party cannot be considered a cohesive whole because the Christian right and many of the alt-righters disagree on the subject of Israel for one. So I don't see them ever merging into one group and if anything, will inevitably split into two separate groups.

For three, Clinton won the popular vote, so there is no way that the right outnumbers the left.

What do you think about the state of things where the "right" and "left" are battling it out even though they don't always seem to be located in the same area regionally? I think social media is creating an image that does not reflect reality.
Trump is the most Pro-Israel president in my lifetime but that doesn't seem to stop his support from alt-right so I think they can deal with that.
When Trump gets his Reichstag we will see them unite even more, whatever differences they have they hate us more, and if they split it wont be until we are dealt with. Yes, she did win the popular vote for but cant say that most of her support was from leftists but from moderates, and again when Trump gets his Reichstag and if its scary enough it will move those moderates into his arms.

As far as regions go, I spent all summer in Trump country and lived in a red state for the past three years and while they were the majority its not like there were not any leftists there and there are plenty of conservatives in cities and such so I'm not really sure its an issue.

Serveto

Star
... For two, the Republican party cannot be considered a cohesive whole because the Christian right and many of the alt-righters disagree on the subject of Israel for one. So I don't see them ever merging into one group and if anything, will inevitably split into two separate groups.
There are differences of opinion on the subject of Israel, for sure, which could lead to considerable schism, but there are also some strange similarities, or parallels. I have been only sometimes watching the rise not only of the so called alt-lite and alt-right here in the States, but also the far right in Europe for awhile now, and some of them are using Israel as a model and are calling themselves, or their movement, "white Zionism." Recall that Anders Breivik is pro-Israel, at least in a way, and some within especially the European far right are saying, in essence, yes, Israel for the Jews (i.e, a "Jewish State," as Netanyahu and others will have it) and Germany for the Teutons, France for the Franks, England for the Angles, Saxon and Jutes, etc., on down the line.

This -needless to say controversial- logic, the equating of white nationalism with traditional Zionism, was expressed by Richard Spencer to the reportedly speechless (in response) Rabbi Matt Rosenberg at Texas A&M in December of 2016:

"The Rabbi asked Spencer: "My tradition teaches a message of radical inclusion and love. Will you sit town and learn Torah with me, and learn love?", Forward.com reported. But the alt-right leader [Spencer] instead took the opportunity to compare Zionism to white nationalism, and suggested Jewish people were unwilling to assimilate with different cultures. Spencer told Rosenberg: "Do you really want radical inclusion into the State of Israel?" Spencer said. "And by that I mean radical inclusion. Maybe all of the Middle East could go move in to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Would you really want that? "Jews exist precisely because you did not assimilate," Spencer continued, in comments Rosenberg said he viewed as bordering on anti-Semitic. "That is why Jews are a coherent people with a history and a culture and a future. It's because you had a sense of yourselves. I respect that about you. I want my people to have that same sense of themselves.""
Source

Etagloc

Superstar

I want a cheat code.

rainerann

Star
Trump is the most Pro-Israel president in my lifetime but that doesn't seem to stop his support from alt-right so I think they can deal with that.
When Trump gets his Reichstag we will see them unite even more, whatever differences they have they hate us more, and if they split it wont be until we are dealt with. Yes, she did win the popular vote for but cant say that most of her support was from leftists but from moderates, and again when Trump gets his Reichstag and if its scary enough it will move those moderates into his arms.

As far as regions go, I spent all summer in Trump country and lived in a red state for the past three years and while they were the majority its not like there were not any leftists there and there are plenty of conservatives in cities and such so I'm not really sure its an issue.
So I don't entirely disagree with what you are saying outside of the designation that Trump will get this Reichstag you speak of. If we look at the history of the executive orders that have been created for the president to assume power in case of "emergency," since Kennedy, it would appear that the government has been steered into an authoritarian model for a long time. So the president may at some point have their own Reichstag that would allow them to be able to more directly accommodate a global world order system and override the present system of government we are using because they would be acting within a state of emergency.

However, in the present state of things, I think it is something of an illusion that we can prophetically assume the identity of who will inherit this role. Trump has two years left of his first term and if there were enough moderates to support Hillary in the first election, it is still very possible that Trump will not win a second term, and then what will you do with these predictions you are making that assume that Trump will play a starring role?

It is always good to remember that for the average person, even those who try to be involved politically to the best of their ability, there is only 24 hours in a day. Most people place a much higher priority on getting food to eat than persuading someone of their political opinion so much of the social media left versus right wars are smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
There are differences of opinion on the subject of Israel, for sure, which could lead to considerable schism, but there are also some strange similarities, or parallels. I have been only sometimes watching the rise not only of the so called alt-lite and alt-right here in the States, but also the far right in Europe for awhile now, and some of them are using Israel as a model and are calling themselves, or their movement, "white Zionism." Recall that Anders Breivik is pro-Israel, at least in a way, and some within especially the European far right are saying, in essence, yes, Israel for the Jews (i.e, a "Jewish State," as Netanyahu and others will have it) and Germany for the Teutons, France for the Franks, England for the Angles, Saxon and Jutes, etc., on down the line.

This -needless to say controversial- logic, the equating of white nationalism with traditional Zionism, was expressed by Richard Spencer to the reportedly speechless (in response) Rabbi Matt Rosenberg at Texas A&M in December of 2016:

"The Rabbi asked Spencer: "My tradition teaches a message of radical inclusion and love. Will you sit town and learn Torah with me, and learn love?", Forward.com reported. But the alt-right leader [Spencer] instead took the opportunity to compare Zionism to white nationalism, and suggested Jewish people were unwilling to assimilate with different cultures. Spencer told Rosenberg: "Do you really want radical inclusion into the State of Israel?" Spencer said. "And by that I mean radical inclusion. Maybe all of the Middle East could go move in to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Would you really want that? "Jews exist precisely because you did not assimilate," Spencer continued, in comments Rosenberg said he viewed as bordering on anti-Semitic. "That is why Jews are a coherent people with a history and a culture and a future. It's because you had a sense of yourselves. I respect that about you. I want my people to have that same sense of themselves.""

Yes, I have actually seen what you are referencing here. However, I have also found that people who are true white nationalists are claiming Christianity is also responsible for stealing their culture. There is a connection between this group you are referencing and a rise in pre-Christian European idealism. So ultimately, there is a crack that will continue until this group that presently assumes the identity of the "right" is separated into new identities. You could say that it is sort of a fall of Rome within Rome if you will.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Yes, I have actually seen what you are referencing here. However, I have also found that people who are true white nationalists are claiming Christianity is also responsible for stealing their culture. There is a connection between this group you are referencing and a rise in pre-Christian European idealism. So ultimately, there is a crack that will continue until this group that presently assumes the identity of the "right" is separated into new identities. You could say that it is sort of a fall of Rome within Rome if you will.
That is precisely the argument they gave me. "You follow a foreign deity. Return to [insert idol here]."
And I'm the palest White man alive.
Ultimately though, I don't mind being sidelined in political activism. It just makes me turn inward to my own church members and build them up.
Keeping the faith and raising a family in it is my resistance to cultural degeneration.

So I don't entirely disagree with what you are saying outside of the designation that Trump will get this Reichstag you speak of. If we look at the history of the executive orders that have been created for the president to assume power in case of "emergency," since Kennedy, it would appear that the government has been steered into an authoritarian model for a long time. So the president may at some point have their own Reichstag that would allow them to be able to more directly accommodate a global world order system and override the present system of government we are using because they would be acting within a state of emergency.

However, in the present state of things, I think it is something of an illusion that we can prophetically assume the identity of who will inherit this role. Trump has two years left of his first term and if there were enough moderates to support Hillary in the first election, it is still very possible that Trump will not win a second term, and then what will you do with these predictions you are making that assume that Trump will play a starring role?

It is always good to remember that for the average person, even those who try to be involved politically to the best of their ability, there is only 24 hours in a day. Most people place a much higher priority on getting food to eat than persuading someone of their political opinion so much of the social media left versus right wars are smoke and mirrors.
Hey, I hope like hell I'm wrong, but Trump has all the signs of a dictator-in-waiting, and his reactionary tendencies for a crisis would be unmatched. I just feel with the people around him (Worst Bush Era officials, The Family etc) that something will happen before 2020 (or 2024 if reelected before anything happens). I'd love to think he will lose in 2 years, hopefully to Sanders (or Barbara Lee in my fantasy), but I'm not optimistic.

I hope every single one of the posters on this forum, myself included, are wrong about all the different theories we have, and I mean it. I don't want any of this shit to be real.

elsbet

Superstar
Gavin Mcinnes is weird on top of being a casual POS. He put a dildo up his butt on his show to “trigger Muslims”, “own libs” and prove his approval of gay sex although he doesn’t agree with gay marriage because it’s against christian beliefs. He’s a mess
:oops:
Yeaaahh... he's not trying to help anyone.