Garlic Festival Shooting

Three dead, suspect killed in shooting at Gilroy Garlic Festival in California

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1035546

Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman referred to 'Might is Right' manifesto before shooting

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1035781

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Might_is_Right

Looks like we can add a few more deaths to ever growing White Supremacist body count, but sure Antifa is the problem.

And yes before anyone brings it up, he was half-Iranian, but that doesn’t change anything.

Dalit

Star
Three dead, suspect killed in shooting at Gilroy Garlic Festival in California

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1035546

Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman referred to 'Might is Right' manifesto before shooting

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1035781

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Might_is_Right

Looks like we can add a few more deaths to ever growing White Supremacist body count, but sure Antifa is the problem.

And yes before anyone brings it up, he was half-Iranian, but that doesn’t change anything.
Truly tragic and sad.

So it is white supremacy even if it isn't a white guy. I hope you are being sarcastic. White people need to wake up. The left is leading a genocide against us.
Half-Iranian, and anyway non-whites can be white supremacists too. Check the link to the book he recommended.

No one is “genociding” you, that is a White Supremacist conspiracy theory.

I don’t think we can point any fingers until a possible vampire angle has been investigated.
Lol

Aero

Superstar
It always sucks to see innocent lives lost. But I don't think there is anyone we can put the blame on here. We really need to look into the childhood history of these types of criminals.

With that said, I also must state that inflammatory language can be a path to chaos. It's probably not the cause, but in some cases, it does appear to be a catalyst. To try to explain that more, the language is just amplifying the undertones already there.

Col Valerio is antiwhite. I pray that all whites reading this research the Kalergi plan, what is happening in South Africa, and watch a few No White Guilt, Mark Collett, and Way of the World videos. White brothers please wake up. All the TV shows and commercials you see are filled with antiwhite propaganda.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Exactly. Nobody is crusading against white people here, it's just stating facts.

Besides, do white people really want to identify with such shooters?
I am white and I definitely feel no need to defend this guy because of a 'war on white people'.

Stephania

Star
Exactly. Nobody is crusading against white people here, it's just stating facts.

Besides, do white people really want to identify with such shooters?
I am white and I definitely feel no need to defend this guy because of a 'war on white people'.
Agree. I am white too. And I don't feel the need to defend any white supremacists. I was actually a bit shocked that the woman who posted about this on Twitter back pedalled a bit after she posted the truth. She posts it then says something to the effect of 'im not saying he is, but he posted this.' for what purpose? Ugh.

Col Valerio is antiwhite. I pray that all whites reading this research the Kalergi plan, what is happening in South Africa, and watch a few No White Guilt, Mark Collett, and Way of the World videos. White brothers please wake up. All the TV shows and commercials you see are filled with antiwhite propaganda.
No, I’m anti white-Supremacist. White Genocide is a delusion promoted by the fash.

Police: Synagogue shooting leaves 1 wounded, suspect sought

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/police-man-hurt-shooting-synagogue-miami-64628702

This is why we need Antifa. They protect people from terrorists.

The Zone

Star
OMGosh, you are using links from Newsweek, a far left-leaning magazine that has been bought and sold multiple times in the past two decades that lost its credibility in the process. Perhaps this is simply another divisive distraction folks or maybe it is real and maybe the person is just nuts which abound in many forms and cultures. Nuts cannot be explained in an easy manner and yes, mentally ill people do stupid shi*

I think some of the previous comments here have been tongue in cheek yet some are taking them too seriously. These comments might also be funning at someones over the top paranoia, no offense. Colonel but you see these imaginary right-wing hate groups in your dreams. Let me clarify - there are some fringe groups but you seem to see armies of them.

Do you realize there has actually been a sharp decline in such groups? The KKK barely exists anymore but you would have us believe there is some large body count somewhere and that there are white supremacist clubhouses on every corner recruiting half Iranians. And then you take up the black flag as if there is a war and you are going to save the planet from whatever. Sorry, but I wonder what has flipped your switch of late.

OMGosh, you are using links from Newsweek, a far left-leaning magazine that has been bought and sold multiple times in the past two decades that lost its credibility in the process. Perhaps this is simply another divisive distraction folks or maybe it is real and maybe the person is just nuts which abound in many forms and cultures. Nuts cannot be explained in an easy manner and yes, mentally ill people do stupid shi*

I think some of the previous comments here have been tongue in cheek yet some are taking them too seriously. These comments might also be funning at someones over the top paranoia, no offense. Colonel but you see these imaginary right-wing hate groups in your dreams. Let me clarify - there are some fringe groups but you seem to see armies of them.

Do you realize there has actually been a sharp decline in such groups? The KKK barely exists anymore but you would have us believe there is some large body count somewhere and that there are white supremacist clubhouses on every corner recruiting half Iranians. And then you take up the black flag as if there is a war and you are going to save the planet from whatever. Sorry, but I wonder what has flipped your switch of late.
50 right wing murders last year and in the previous year right wing extremism was the leader in deaths as well. Since 9/11 they’ve been responsible for the vast majority of extremist deaths in America. Tell someone else it isn’t a problem.

Funny I’m the paranoid one, but not “white genocide” lunatics. Nothing is sadder then white victimhood and persecution complex.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
50? Is that all? Because reading your posts I'd have thought it was 500,000! Your facts are from the slanted ADL and one crazy person kills multiple people in the said count, yet when we talk of individual instances the numbers do not suggest the epidemic you are creating in your mind.

50 is too many, but there are people at work in this world willing to create false flags concerning Muslims to White Supremacist groups provided they get their divide. And they have you firmly on a side -- angry, divisive and exaggerating points to stoke others.

50? Is that all? Because reading your posts I'd have thought it was 500,000! Your facts are from the slanted ADL and one crazy person kills multiple people in the said count, yet when we talk of individual instances the numbers do not suggest the epidemic you are creating in your mind.

50 is too many, but there are people at work in this world willing to create false flags concerning Muslims to White Supremacist groups provided they get their divide. And they have you firmly on a side -- angry, divisive and exaggerating points to stoke others.

Whatever dude, I have no doubt that you will not have any problem with labeling Antifa a terrorist group even though they have killed 0 people and I’m sure if they damage some property or give someone a black eye you’ll talk about dangerous and violent they are.