Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

manama

Star
Do you guys clean water? Polio is transmitted via the fecal oral route so it’s avoidable in sanitary conditions. You’re right tho some diseases are very aggressive but there needs to be a pathogen for it to spread, they don’t just appear spontaneously. If there was a horrible outbreak of a deadly disease I’d be more suspicious of the government who has access to just about any eradicated disease ever than some random kid that isn’t vaccinated. I’ve had vaccinated vs non vaccinated kids in my class and tho it was a very small population the unvaccinated breast fed kid clearly had superior immunity. She literally never got sick even when viral sicknesses spread throughout the class. I know not everyone can breastfeed but it’s really the best protection you can give your baby, assuming that your healthy. Nature is rad.
Polio is both spread from water AND is airborne. And yea breastfeeding is infact very strong BUT again that requires the mother to have the necessary antibodies in her body and most of the times they aren't for viruses.

great. lets have the government force it on people against their will for "the good of herd mentality immunity"
The government is never going to force it and ofcourse some people are always going to go against science and keep flat-earthing or anti-vaxxing.
so instead of changing their poor diet, you want to jab them with needles. cover up the real root cause and stick a band aid on it. genius.
What are you talking about? The kid has already been born, most of the people in west already have dead immune systems. Changing diet doesn't really do much after that for the development that happened in the womb. It can be fixed if you leave the kids in some 3rd world country for a while. They'll come out superhumans. Diet can not prevent viral infections.

where would we be without them telling us what to believe and think? thank god they can do our thinking for us.
There is nothing wrong with your own research or your own thinking. BUT there is a difference between a certified medical doctor telling me about my health and my diet and how to make it better and the medicines to help me with it and an woman aunt next door with 20 kids who says that eating apples cure cancer. Its about knowing the sources. Actual research goes beyond "googling",

Again, anti vaxxers can not vaccinate as much as they want as long as they keep themselves and their kids away from public places.

bbsion

Established
@manama I am not going to argue your nonsense. There have been multiple pages of information that you ignore because your mind is made up. I am not abusing my child because I choose not to vaccinate. I can bring my child to a public place and not be hurting other people. You are very ignorant.

manama

Star
I can bring my child to a public place and not be hurting other people. You are very ignorant.
Thats your belief. No one else other than anti vaxxers would leave their kids if they knew that your child isn't vaccinated.
P.s. never asked you to "argue" with me, its a public forum, read the post and move on.

Devine

Star
Stop being offended for other people, k thanks.

Even Kat-von-D is being crucified. Kids don't deserve to suffer because of their parents' decisions.

OR maybe its time to realize that not all conspiracies are correct. And the burden of proof is on the one rejecting an established science. I don't care if you don't vaccinate your kids or yourself. Go on, thats totally fine, your body and your breed. BUT at the same time that won't stop me from fighting for those innocent lives OR being all up for the law to call not-vaccinating child abuse or be like Australia and not letting unvaccinated kids attend school. My kids shouldn't be in danger because of you and thats how it should work.
i'll be offended if i want! and you haven't explained or answered, if your kids are vaxxed aren't they protected? and aren't mine the ones at risk from the vaccines' shed?

Devine

Star
Because the ones with weaker immunity, can become infected with the disease due to the unvaccinated kid carrying the disease? Its not rocket science.
um but if the kid with the weaker immune system is vaxxed, why is he still not protected?

polymoog

Superstar
QUOTE="manama,
The government is never going to force it and of course some people are always going to go against science and keep flat-earthing or anti-vaxxing.

the government is ALREADY enforcing it. where i am, you MUST be vaccinated if you are to go to public school and college. you are required (unless you get a religious exemption). i believe in california, there is no religious exemption.
https://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/25/california_vaccine_bill_passes_will_ban_religious_and_personal_belief_exemptions.html

There is nothing wrong with your own research or your own thinking. BUT there is a difference between a certified medical doctor telling me about my health and my diet and how to make it better and the medicines to help me with it and an woman aunt next door with 20 kids who says that eating apples cure cancer. Its about knowing the sources. Actual research goes beyond "googling",

do you actually believe that the studies and experiments in journals like JAMA are 100% fair and balanced? did you know that lots of them are funded by big pharma so that the results can come out in a favorable way? do you think think the medical doctors, who have tons of patients and hoardes of very attractive pharmaceutical reps banging on their door, wooing them with all kinds of gifts and bribes, have time to look into which studies are real? no chance at all. none of them have time to do it. they simply take the word of the pharma rep and the "trustworthiness" of the FDA approval to believe that the drug at hand is safe. and if you think for a second that the FDA is independent and has the interests of american consumer in their mind, you, frankly, are the most gullible person on this board. the classic story of aspertame, Searle, and donald rumsfeld is truther theory 101.
medical doctors, i read, get about 30 minutes in their entire schooling in med school to learn about nutrition. so forgive me if i think they essentially know diddlysquat about diet. they know how to regurgitate information they were instructed, and they administer prescriptions they learned to write.
go ahead and take your synthetic, "better living through science" drugs and medication if you wish. i will stick with natural cures. it might not work well, but at least the "woman aunt" next doors apple cure wont have any deleterious side effects.

you have the last word on this.

manama

Star
medical doctors, i read, get about 30 minutes in their entire schooling in med school to learn about nutrition. so forgive me if i think they essentially know diddlysquat about diet. they know how to regurgitate information they were instructed, and they administer prescriptions they learned to write.
How dare doctors, who already learn about diet in pre med(and also in med school since "i read" is the key word here) courses, study about curing and operating on life threatening diseases? They should all spend medical school learning about the benefits of grass instead of learning how to remove organs and treat fatal wounds. I mean its not like there is something called "specialization" that comes after med school, And its not like residency is a thing.
Omg nutritionists? I wonder what they do? Probably mow the local amusement parks.

where i am, you MUST be vaccinated if you are to go to public school and college.
Thats the best thing ever. No sane person would consider that "so brutal". If you are making decisions other than the general public when it comes to health, maybe stay away from the "general public" as well. The google MDs and researchers are amazing people who should be among themselves to create a better future for humanity. Let the rest of us autistic, vaccine injured and herd mentality people be in peace.

The fact is that whatever you (the minority) believe in, according to science and majority viewpoint unvaccinated people are nothing more than walking health hazards. If you are making decisions then better live with those. Its like a person refusing any sort of protection or birthcontrol and then being angry that others don't want to sleep with them. This is turning to another incel.

DesertRose

Superstar
How dare doctors, who already learn about diet in pre med(and also in med school since "i read" is the key word here) courses, study about curing and operating on life threatening diseases? They should all spend medical school learning about the benefits of grass instead of learning how to remove organs and treat fatal wounds. I mean its not like there is something called "specialization" that comes after med school, And its not like residency is a thing.
Omg nutritionists? I wonder what they do? Probably mow the local amusement parks.
None of these people questioned the need for doctors.
One day you will learn not to discount the knowledge and lived experience of others.
One day you will learn what Prophet Musa (A.S) learned.
That a humble worshiper of God called Khidr a.s had more knowledge than a prophet of God called Musa a.s by the will of God and he learned not to ever exalt in his understanding.
Doctors have their competence however one day you will learn that they are excellent in acute or emergency care but wholly inefficient in dealing with chronic illnesses.
such as these among others.
  • ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
  • Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias.
  • Arthritis.
  • Asthma.
  • Cancer.
  • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
  • Cystic Fibrosis.
  • Diabetes.
Also you will learn that chronic illnesses usually get prescribed medicine and the most potent medicine of these are made from herbs and the foods from the earth.
Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

manama

Star
None of these people questioned the need for doctors.
One day you will learn not to discount the knowledge and lived experience of others.
That a humble worshiper of God called Khidr a.s had more knowledge than a prophet of God called Musa a.s by the will of God and he learned not to ever exalt in his understanding.
Doctors have their competence however one day you will learn that they are excellent in acute or emergency care but wholly inefficient in dealing with chronic illnesses.
such as these among others.
  • ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
  • Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias.
  • Arthritis.
  • Asthma.
  • Cancer.
  • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
  • Cystic Fibrosis.
  • Diabetes.
Also you will learn that chronic illnesses usually get prescribed medicine and the most potent medicine of these are made from herbs and the foods from the earth.
Peace be upon you.
Literally none of the diseases you mention require vaccination, and have no known medical cures. Thats different from the ongoing discussion. and Ofcourse, doctors don't have all the cures. Science is evolving day by day, its not a one day process. We didn't learn to make medicine in a day. Most of the process started after coming of Islam and has been ongoing throughout centuries. Its easier to sidetrack a discussion even when Alzheimer's and dementia are neurological diseases that have nothing to do with viral infections (except that one type thats caused by proteins of the body).

manama

Star
Not the same thing. If anti-vaxxers are able to find cures in things other than vaccines, why don't they perform their share of experiments, make a proper research out of it, publish it and probably save half of the planet. Except they don't other than posting on conspiracy forums. I'll believe in anti-vaxxers when they stop giving the same arguments as flat earthers.

Devine

Star
great video. skip the trump stuff if you need to, focus on the parents' stories near the end. Listen to these people! What possible reason do they have to lie??
start at 5:00

Devine

Star
here's the question that no one (manama) can answer: why would these people lie? the one lady the lawyer said that she set out trying to Disprove the idea that vax could have done that to her kid...
everyone's kid is their own choice you guys do what you want with yours :) my mind is made up. i'll bet on god over doctors any day :)
1530906145652.png

manama

Star
here's the question that no one (manama) can answer: why would these people lie? the one lady the lawyer said that she set out trying to Disprove the idea that vax could have done that to her kid...
everyone's kid is their own choice you guys do what you want with yours :) my mind is made up. i'll bet on god over doctors any day :)
View attachment 12016
I'm not saying that the parents are lying, but are they uneducated about what they are speaking? Yes.
Like I said, ill give a damn when you can bring arguments that aren't the exact same as flat earthers. Just because you gave birth doesn't mean you suddenly know everything about human body.

Plus "my kid my choice" doesn't really work here since not vaccinating your kid = putting other kids at risk. Its like a person sleeping around without protection saying "my body my choice".

Don't bring God into this, God said he made cure for every disease but he also said he made diseases for a reason (people have to die one way or another). I am not a christian and im not living in old europe where people burned "healers" calling them witches.

manama

Star

shhh don't tell them that people can lie about anything just to prove a point when they can not base their argument on science and facts