Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

manama

Star
@manama some women like myself couldn't breastfeed due to complications and illness and as a result their kids are actually 'weaker'. I have faith in science but I'm very skeptic about the effects of these vaccines. Ultimately we just can't guarantee they're safe but that doesn't mean we rule all of them out.
Exactly the women who can't breastfeed have weaker kids because the women can't pass the antibodies into the kid's bodies as a result the child doesnt have immunity to microbes BUT that doesn't refer to the strength of the immune system in itself. because thats what mother's blood does "temporary immunity". Its something developed in the womb. I'd normally tell you that okay give your kid MMR later on or when he grows up but we can't anymore. 17+ kids have died, the disease is coming back thanks to the intelligent anti vaxxers.
There are plenty of researches and proof about the benefit of vaccines and that vaccines can't cause autism.
About vaccines cause autism or behavioral issues? only 1 proved to be fraud, the guy is banned from practicing medicine ever again.

If we continue the anti vaxxer bs we might have another black death.

rainerann

Star
I know i might be coming off as insensitive but if someone's emotions become the cause of his child's suffering, he has to be seriously pathetic.
Dealing again and again with polio cases knowing that this disease doesn't exist in the rest of the world, seeing crippled kids all over the place and knowing that two drops couldve saved them, Seeing a funerals taking place because parents refusing treatment while having NO medical knowledge im sorry but that kills me.

How many more children need to die until we realize that maybe vaccines aren't so bad?
its even more pathetic how most anti vaxxers would have vaccinated dogs but not kids.
I understand what you are saying to an extent. I had a Hmong patient who was in her mid-40's die of colon cancer because she avoided treatment for cultural reasons. However, many people who are part of the anti-vax movement are not medically ignorant people. In the US, we do not have cultural reasons to avoid taking vaccines. The people who are questioning vaccines where I am are intelligent people who are acclimated to the healthcare system and all have some basic understanding of biology from schooling. I am not sure what the schooling system is like in Pakistan. Obviously, if you are training to be a doctor, you aren't the only one being taught about modern medicine.

However, I can only speak from my own experience. We are educated on basic processes regarding biology in the US and people are still questioning vaccines despite this. It is an extreme position to consider locking up intelligent people for questioning what the health care system is providing the community. A parent has the right to advocate for their child's health. My hope is that this will promote an advance in medicine. People exercising their right to question things is how society advances in many cases. It is how women got the right to vote and slavery ended. Good things happen when people have the freedom to question norms. Sometimes what becomes "normal" is not always what is best for us in the long run.

manama

Star
It is about getting help dear. Your rude and obnoxious posts are really a put off. If you are - or are going to be - a professional in the medical field dealing with public, you need help with how to talk about sensitive topics with people.
BTW - the documentary is not anti-vaccine. It's about beign informed. The presenter and researchers are not some schmucks off the street. They interview 60 top health experts and present both sides of the debate. So instead of bashing and slandering something you know nothing about it, perhaps you should get off your high horse, calm down and learn how to be more approachable.
I don't need to be polite with people online who are putting lives in danger. if im rude and obnoxious then let me be. Does it effect you? no. So whats your problem. I can talk to people professionally thank you very much but online isn't irl and im not my profile.

This is the problems with most debates rather than seeing other's point "omg fix your grammar" "omg be less rude" maybe if for once you could focus on what i am saying rather than my cursing.
NO i don't have to be polite to you just because words hurt. just because a teenager has to explain it to you damn adults that your kid is dying and that i see dead kids everyday and i see crippled kids everyday BECAUSE of people like you.

"Sensitive topic" yes its a motherfucking sensitive topic but the lives of children are more important to me than what you think about how i type. Because 1500+ dead kids are most important to me than your sensitive poor soul.
Do you think documentary will do anything? It didn't convince the flat earthers or bunch of other morons who refuse treatment and indirectly kill their children. What will it do now? People will only hear what they want to hear.

Rather than telling me to get off my high horse, how about you get off the internet because im not here to sugar coat words so they don't hurt you and im not here to sweet talk to you. None is obligated to being polite on the internet.
Im saying it in the utter truest form i can
You people are killing your own kids.

rainerann

Star
Hand sanitation? Are you kidding me? Do you think people don't already know that?
Hepatitis B virus isn't airborne but it exists everywhere due to rapid reproduction. Not only does it cause pancreatic cancer but it can also lead to cirrhosis and its transcription is complex. It exists on your toilet seats, it exists in your water, food. Have fun washing hands with the water that has microbes in it and no filter doesn't filter viruses. Are you going to wash water or cooked food now?
Virus is different from bacteria you can't just wash it off. Are we going to wash cancer now?
Rather than using condoms just wash your dick to prevent STDs :D thats not how it works.
Vaccines are our only option now, we might have advanced vaccines in the futures but vaccines are here to stay here for a reason. BECAUSE they actually work.
Don't take a flu shot then its not a necessary vaccine unless your immunity is shit. It takes forever to study viruses and it takes forever to identify their functions and sequences and reproduction etc in order to come up with any information much less a vaccine.
You can't just sit there and say that you hate taking vaccines thats why we should come up with something better. We don't have a magic spell to suddenly form cures or alternate options if it was that easy cancer would have had a cure long time ago.
I have to take flu shots because I work in a hospital and there is not a treatment for flu just like there is not treatment for any viral condition. It is not a choice for me.

Here is also a document from the World Health Organization on how hand hygiene reduces MDRO transmission. http://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/MDRO_literature-review.pdf

Hand hygiene is another significant method of reducing transmission of diseases. We are educated on this yearly and there are signs all over the hospital promoting hand hygiene because it is simple and effective to prevent the spread of disease.

From the National Center for Biotechnology Information
"Hand hygiene is now regarded as one of the most important element of infection control activities. In the wake of the growing burden of health care associated infections (HCAIs), the increasing severity of illness and complexity of treatment, superimposed by multi-drug resistant (MDR) pathogen infections, health care practitioners (HCPs) are reversing back to the basics of infection preventions by simple measures like hand hygiene. This is because enough scientific evidence supports the observation that if properly implemented, hand hygiene alone can significantly reduce the risk of cross-transmission of infection in healthcare facilities...
The significance of hand washing in patient care was conceptualized in the early 19th century68. Labarraque6 provided the first evidence that hand decontamination can markedly reduce the incidence of puerperal fever and maternal mortality....
Several studies have demonstrated that handwashing virtally eradicates the carriage of MRSA which invariably occurs on the hands of HCPs working in ICUs24,25. An increase in handwashing compliance has been found to be accompanied by a fall in MRSA rates26. The hand hygiene liason group identified nine controlled studies, all of which showed significant reductions in infection related outcomes, even in settings with a high infection rates in critically ill patients14,27,28." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249958/

manama

Star
I understand what you are saying to an extent. I had a Hmong patient who was in her mid-40's die of colon cancer because she avoided treatment for cultural reasons. However, many people who are part of the anti-vax movement are not medically ignorant people. In the US, we do not have cultural reasons to avoid taking vaccines. The people who are questioning vaccines where I am are intelligent people who are acclimated to the healthcare system and all have some basic understanding of biology from schooling. I am not sure what the schooling system is like in Pakistan. Obviously, if you are training to be a doctor, you aren't the only one being taught about modern medicine.

However, I can only speak from my own experience. We are educated on basic processes regarding biology in the US and people are still questioning vaccines despite this. It is an extreme position to consider locking up intelligent people for questioning what the health care system is providing the community. A parent has the right to advocate for their child's health. My hope is that this will promote an advance in medicine. People exercising their right to question things is how society advances in many cases. It is how women got the right to vote and slavery ended. Good things happen when people have the freedom to question norms. Sometimes what becomes "normal" is not always what is best for us in the long run.
What i see is most people being misunderstood in the aspect how vaccines work especially when it comes to MMR etc. And they'd rather trust two minute of googling instead of years of research. A couple in Canada had their child dead because they'd rather take maple syrup instead of proper treatment. Women in Australia denying chemotherapy because "i dont understand how it works"
I completely agree that its time we improve our vaccines and our administration thats the beauty of science. its always evolving. However until we come up with new stuff, we have to stick to what we have now. I fear that Europe might become another Pakistan but instead of polio its going to have measles, mumps and rubella.
And the problem here is again that even educated people with PhDs etc spoke against polio vaccine but they had to medical knowledge, nurses saying polio vaccine is a hoax. Its a huge issue and children are dying everyday. Why does a child has to suffer because of his parents stupidity? its sad, its dangerous. Unless we want another plague or black death we have to stick with what we have while the scientists develop improved, safe version like they did with MMR vaccine.

manama

Star
I have to take flu shots because I work in a hospital and there is not a treatment for flu just like there is not treatment for any viral condition. It is not a choice for me.

Here is also a document from the World Health Organization on how hand hygiene reduces MDRO transmission. http://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/MDRO_literature-review.pdf

Hand hygiene is another significant method of reducing transmission of diseases. We are educated on this yearly and there are signs all over the hospital promoting hand hygiene because it is simple and effective to prevent the spread of disease.

From the National Center for Biotechnology Information
"Hand hygiene is now regarded as one of the most important element of infection control activities. In the wake of the growing burden of health care associated infections (HCAIs), the increasing severity of illness and complexity of treatment, superimposed by multi-drug resistant (MDR) pathogen infections, health care practitioners (HCPs) are reversing back to the basics of infection preventions by simple measures like hand hygiene. This is because enough scientific evidence supports the observation that if properly implemented, hand hygiene alone can significantly reduce the risk of cross-transmission of infection in healthcare facilities...
The significance of hand washing in patient care was conceptualized in the early 19th century68. Labarraque6 provided the first evidence that hand decontamination can markedly reduce the incidence of puerperal fever and maternal mortality....
Several studies have demonstrated that handwashing virtally eradicates the carriage of MRSA which invariably occurs on the hands of HCPs working in ICUs24,25. An increase in handwashing compliance has been found to be accompanied by a fall in MRSA rates26. The hand hygiene liason group identified nine controlled studies, all of which showed significant reductions in infection related outcomes, even in settings with a high infection rates in critically ill patients14,27,28." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249958/
Hygiene like you said is obviously really important but it can't do anything against virus because they are in your food, water, air and basically everywhere. what if you are perfectly sanitized but go to.. lets say hiking or something and then a mosquito bites you and you get danguee or Zika? What if you eat food and it got HBV in it? Virus are made to only work if they reach a certain part of body. HBV for pancreas and HIV in blood etc. Sanitizing is great against bacterial diseases but you ultimately need vaccines to prevent lethal diseases because viruses are complex. if washing hands was the ultimate cure, we wouldnt have to invest billions in medical researches. if vaccines are the best what we can do right now then do it.

rainerann

Star
What i see is most people being misunderstood in the aspect how vaccines work especially when it comes to MMR etc. And they'd rather trust two minute of googling instead of years of research. A couple in Canada had their child dead because they'd rather take maple syrup instead of proper treatment. Women in Australia denying chemotherapy because "i dont understand how it works"
I completely agree that its time we improve our vaccines and our administration thats the beauty of science. its always evolving. However until we come up with new stuff, we have to stick to what we have now. I fear that Europe might become another Pakistan but instead of polio its going to have measles, mumps and rubella.
And the problem here is again that even educated people with PhDs etc spoke against polio vaccine but they had to medical knowledge, nurses saying polio vaccine is a hoax. Its a huge issue and children are dying everyday. Why does a child has to suffer because of his parents stupidity? its sad, its dangerous. Unless we want another plague or black death we have to stick with what we have while the scientists develop improved, safe version like they did with MMR vaccine.
That is their right as hard as that might be to accept. They are not acting in malice. It is not a criminal offence to take a chance on a different form of treatment. At one point or another, that is how every form of treatment began. There is a movement to utilize a more natural approach. I think it is a worthwhile endeavor. Personally, I find Chinese medicine fascinating. It is amazing what they have known for thousands of years.

I think we are capable of growing in the healthcare community with information like this because we have access to information that wasn't available before and new methods of testing whether treatment is effective. We don't have to do something just because it is the way it was always done. Things can change and maybe it will bring a better future. Be positive. Love others. They make these choices you may disagree with because they love someone or love their life. This is their right. It should not be taken away from them. Personally, I do have a problem with only promoting treatment methods that will produce a profit. I think it defeats the purpose of trying to heal people if we are limiting ourselves to only those things that produce a profit. This is another reason I am inclined to listen to people who question vaccines because I know many things will never be researched because they won't make money if something is effective that can be grown in someone's backyard.

I think the financial situation in the healthcare community will have to be resolved before there is a new option to replace vaccines. There has to be a way to pay for healthcare that does not require pharmaceuticals that are a primary source of income for the healthcare industry.

mecca

Superstar
its not about help dear
17+ kids have died because of idiocy of their parents
a death that couldve prevented by 2 shots.

thousands of kids have been left crippled for life or dead because of their parents
a death that couldve been prevented by two drops.

What we need isn't a youtube documentary. Its a law that will put parents in jail for the obvious child abuse and will prevent more innocent sufferings.
True

rainerann

Star
Hygiene like you said is obviously really important but it can't do anything against virus because they are in your food, water, air and basically everywhere. what if you are perfectly sanitized but go to.. lets say hiking or something and then a mosquito bites you and you get danguee or Zika? What if you eat food and it got HBV in it? Virus are made to only work if they reach a certain part of body. HBV for pancreas and HIV in blood etc. Sanitizing is great against bacterial diseases but you ultimately need vaccines to prevent lethal diseases because viruses are complex. if washing hands was the ultimate cure, we wouldnt have to invest billions in medical researches. if vaccines are the best what we can do right now then do it.
"
Dispensers of alcohol-based rubs are appearing in public places in an attempt to reduce the spread of pandemic influenza. Are these effective at removing virus from hands?

In a recent study, the hands of twenty vaccinated, antibody-positive volunteers were contaminated with 10,000,000 TCID50 of a 1999 seasonal H1N1 influenza virus strain (see this post for an explanation of TCID50). The virus solution was allowed to dry on the hand for 2 minutes. Then one of five different treatments were done:
These results show that the human hand is a hostile place for influenza virus, possibly because of the combination of drying and natural defenses such as skin oils.

All four hand treatments showed marked antiviral efficacy: 14 of 14 individuals had no virus detected by culture or PCR. Soap and water washing was slightly better than the alcohol-based treatments, but the differences were very slight: 1– 100 virus copies/mL. Nevertheless, alcohol-based treatments are likely preferable because they are faster and more portable than washing with soap and water." http://www.virology.ws/2009/07/17/hand-hygiene-removes-influenza-virus/ (Emphasis added)

I emphasized the part about skin oils potentially being a natural defense because many people in the natural health movement are praising the antiviral properties of oils like coconut or olive oil. However, when the healthcare community will investigate this is unknown because if coconut oil could be developed into a treatment, how much money would it be able to make?

However, this doesn't change the fact that we are capable of identifying the properties of coconut oil from a scientific perspective. We are capable of converting coconut oil into something that could be considered hybrid and effective in treating viral conditions like the flu for example. That would be pretty amazing if it were possible, but unless we test these things, we will not know. Unfortunately, things like this are not being tested at the moment. I find this disappointing.

manama

Star
That is their right as hard as that might be to accept. They are not acting in malice. It is not a criminal offence to take a chance on a different form of treatment. At one point or another, that is how every form of treatment began. There is a movement to utilize a more natural approach. I think it is a worthwhile endeavor. Personally, I find Chinese medicine fascinating. It is amazing what they have known for thousands of years.

I think we are capable of growing in the healthcare community with information like this because we have access to information that wasn't available before and new methods of testing whether treatment is effective. We don't have to do something just because it is the way it was always done. Things can change and maybe it will bring a better future. Be positive. Love others. They make these choices you may disagree with because they love someone or love their life. This is their right. It should not be taken away from them. Personally, I do have a problem with only promoting treatment methods that will produce a profit. I think it defeats the purpose of trying to heal people if we are limiting ourselves to only those things that produce a profit. This is another reason I am inclined to listen to people who question vaccines because I know many things will never be researched because they won't make money if something is effective that can be grown in someone's backyard.

I think the financial situation in the healthcare community will have to be resolved before there is a new option to replace vaccines. There has to be a way to pay for healthcare that does not require pharmaceuticals that are a primary source of income for the healthcare industry.
i do understand that natural stuff is healthy but viruses are a serious problem you can't expect to chew your backyard tomatoes and expect to be disease free lol.
The reason i despise anti vaxxers is because its not a choice. its not their right. There child doesn't have to die because of them. one un-vaccinated kid poses threat to thousands other even vaccinated kid. And these people are not coming up with any logical reasoning other than lack of med knowledge and bunch of rumors.

Another huge problem with anti vaxxers is also that lets just say okay we need something better than vaccines or we need better vaccines but we are going to get these new things in a matter of minutes, its going to take years and we have no alternative now. They are not taking vaccines knowing that there is no alternate protection or cure. It might take years for something better to come out. how many children will die until then for not taking vaccines because of idiot parents? What if we have another black death waiting for a cure?
If vaccines are all we can do right now i see no reason why someone wouldn't take them and protect their kids.

rainerann

Star
i do understand that natural stuff is healthy but viruses are a serious problem you can't expect to chew your backyard tomatoes and expect to be disease free lol.
The reason i despise anti vaxxers is because its not a choice. its not their right. There child doesn't have to die because of them. one un-vaccinated kid poses threat to thousands other even vaccinated kid. And these people are not coming up with any logical reasoning other than lack of med knowledge and bunch of rumors.

Another huge problem with anti vaxxers is also that lets just say okay we need something better than vaccines or we need better vaccines but we are going to get these new things in a matter of minutes, its going to take years and we have no alternative now. They are not taking vaccines knowing that there is no alternate protection or cure. It might take years for something better to come out. how many children will die until then for not taking vaccines because of idiot parents? What if we have another black death waiting for a cure?
If vaccines are all we can do right now i see no reason why someone wouldn't take them and protect their kids.
I disagree that these people lack medical knowledge entirely.

manama

Star
"
Dispensers of alcohol-based rubs are appearing in public places in an attempt to reduce the spread of pandemic influenza. Are these effective at removing virus from hands?

In a recent study, the hands of twenty vaccinated, antibody-positive volunteers were contaminated with 10,000,000 TCID50 of a 1999 seasonal H1N1 influenza virus strain (see this post for an explanation of TCID50). The virus solution was allowed to dry on the hand for 2 minutes. Then one of five different treatments were done:
These results show that the human hand is a hostile place for influenza virus, possibly because of the combination of drying and natural defenses such as skin oils.

All four hand treatments showed marked antiviral efficacy: 14 of 14 individuals had no virus detected by culture or PCR. Soap and water washing was slightly better than the alcohol-based treatments, but the differences were very slight: 1– 100 virus copies/mL. Nevertheless, alcohol-based treatments are likely preferable because they are faster and more portable than washing with soap and water." http://www.virology.ws/2009/07/17/hand-hygiene-removes-influenza-virus/ (Emphasis added)

I emphasized the part about skin oils potentially being a natural defense because many people in the natural health movement are praising the antiviral properties of oils like coconut or olive oil. However, when the healthcare community will investigate this is unknown because if coconut oil could be developed into a treatment, how much money would it be able to make?

However, this doesn't change the fact that we are capable of identifying the properties of coconut oil from a scientific perspective. We are capable of converting coconut oil into something that could be considered hybrid and effective in treating viral conditions like the flu for example. That would be pretty amazing if it were possible, but unless we test these things, we will not know. Unfortunately, things like this are not being tested at the moment. I find this disappointing.
influenza is flu virus. Flu can be prevented by being in a sanitized environment or wearing masks in public places to prevent injestion or inhalation and even if you get flu it will be fine in a few days, there are people who never get flu because of strong immunity but what i am talking about isn't flu im talking about serious lethal stuff like measles , mumps, rubella, STDs, polio etc those can't be prevented by washing hands.
And please don't buy into the hype and use coconut oil on skin especially back and face. It causes severe acne.

Well @manama the idea that vaccines protect you from infectious diseases and increase immunity are false.Mercury is still used in vaccines and there is NO safe level of mercury for injecting into a child.Its toxic to the nervous system.

Then we have the polio vaccine which has been injected in millions of people and contains hidden cancer viruses.They are just poisoning children for profit.Can we just wake up. Please read more at www.sv40foundation.org

manama

Star
I disagree that these people lack medical knowledge entirely.
They clearly lack knowledge about vaccines or atleast most of them do. No person would go complete anti vaxxer if they knew medicine. If they deny a vaccine or two i get it but completely? nah.

manama

Star
Well @manama the idea that vaccines protect you from infectious diseases and increase immunity are false.Mercury is still used in vaccines and there is NO safe level of mercury for injecting into a child.Its toxic to the nervous system.

Then we have the polio vaccine which has been injected in millions of people and contains hidden cancer viruses.They are just poisoning children for profit.Can we just wake up. Please read more at www.sv40foundation.org
I'm talking medicine here with my experience as a nurse and a med student studying "Neurology" if you are going to call the idea that vaccine protection is false then give me a reason why is it false?

AND NO mercury goes through thousands of processes and made non toxic before being administered into vaccines BECAUSE its necessary.
Mercury is naturally found in various natural foods like
- Green vegetables and dry fruits
- almost every kind of fish and even a small amount is found in eggs and diary, its also found in other types of seafood and lamb meat.

We still eat those and make our kids eat those BECAUSE its not toxic is that amount and the body itself utilizes or flushes it.

manama

Star
That doesn't mean it's not harmful to someone's body though. I'm pretty sure mercury isn't supposed to be in the human body at all really.
its naturally found in seafood and some veggies and fruits and diary
oxygen is also toxic
water in high quantity in body is also toxic, so is iron and co2, potassium and magnesium etc even salt. but still these "toxic" stuff are absolutely necessary in small amounts
its like saying i wont eat salt because its sodium chloride and its made up of sodium crystals and chlorine gas and both of them are toxic
lol this is not how it works