Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

Devine

Star
synopsis please? the graphic is to inflammatory for me to click :)
umm i know the people in the video were supposed to seem like dangerous nut jobs but they do kind of remind me of me. and, i kinda want to hang out with them :)

Lurker

Star
It's a joke. They incorporate comedy into their videos, but it's still informative.
The problem with that sort of comedy is that it desensitizes people to the issue at hand. Did you notice how there was no comedy aimed at people that choose vaccines no matter what? Go get your Gardasil, It's been proven to not only be safe, but effective as well.

mecca

Superstar
The problem with that sort of comedy is that it desensitizes people to the issue at hand. Did you notice how there was no comedy aimed at people that choose vaccines no matter what? Go get your Gardasil, It's been proven to not only be safe, but effective as well.
That's because from an informed perspective, vaccines are safe and they save lives... That's not to say that there can never be problems with a vaccine, but ultimately they don't cause autism and a lot of the claims made against vaccines are false and ignorant.

Last edited:

bbsion

Established
They talk about how vaccines are safe and well tested, they have never been shown to cause autism, and they don't contain any harmful doses of chemicals.

Just watch the video, it is a perfect and succinct explanation.
Good grief... if the videos thumbnail was not enough reason to ignore the video, then your synopsis is. Hard pass for me.

mecca

Superstar
Good grief... if the videos thumbnail was not enough reason to ignore the video, then your synopsis is. Hard pass for me.
So you're afraid of having your beliefs challenged with a factual analysis? I can see why the thumbnail can be offensive but the information in the video is still accurate. My synopsis is a brief list about what they addressed, I didn't tell you why those things are correct, the video explains why. The points they addressed were proven with countless scientific studies and evidence. You could at least watch it and explain why you think it's wrong using real evidence.

bbsion

Established
So you're afraid of having your beliefs challenged with a factual analysis? I can see why the thumbnail can be offensive but the information in the video is still accurate. The points they addressed were proven with countless scientific studies and evidence. You could at least watch it and explain why you think it's wrong using real evidence.
Based on what you've said about the video, I've seen TONS of videos just like it. No need to watch this one. And if your past posts on this thread is any indicator... then I know you won't listen anyway. I did a LOT of research both ways. I choose not to vaccinate.

mecca

Superstar
And if your past posts on this thread is any indicator... then I know you won't listen anyway.
If there's truth to it then I do listen but I remain skeptical because no one's proven anything. Everyone goes on and on about vaccines causing autism but there is no proof, the one study that suggested it has been disproven. They say there is mercury but there is none... and the thimerosal was removed a long time ago even though it is not dangerous. They say that vaccines kill people, but vaccines have an extremely intensive testing process that makes sure there are no side effects... especially lethal ones. Vaccines literally save people's lives, there is less infant mortality because of them.

mecca

Superstar
Then you'll agree that ingesting aluminum is very different from injecting it?
Sure, it's different. I'm not saying I'm a fan of aluminum in vaccines. But aluminum is present in the air, water, and food... there is always a small amount of it in our bodies. The amount that is in some vaccines is so minuscule that it basically doesn't have an impact.

justjess

Superstar
I’m not anti vaccination but I am extremely wary of gardasil and won’t have my children get it. Instead I will raise them with the moral to not have unprotected sex or casual sex, because if they don’t they won’t get hpv. My son is almost 15 and so far that’s worked well enough.

Gardasil has a lot of really nasty potentially fatal side effects and I can’t justify the risk for a disease that’s totally avoidable to begin with.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Not the same thing. If anti-vaxxers are able to find cures in things other than vaccines, why don't they perform their share of experiments, make a proper research out of it, publish it and probably save half of the planet. Except they don't other than posting on conspiracy forums. I'll believe in anti-vaxxers when they stop giving the same arguments as flat earthers.
Are you sure some of that research will make it into the prestigious medical journals, with the editors knowing full well that it will put a dent in bigpharma's profits? Are you sure it won't be discredited as quack even when it isn't?

Here's what some of the editors of those prestigious journals have to say...

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of the New England Journal of Medicine” (source) Dr. Marcia Engell, a physician and longtime editor of that journal

“The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.” (source) Dr Horton, of The Lancet

Literally none of the diseases you mention require vaccination, and have no known medical cures. Thats different from the ongoing discussion. and Ofcourse, doctors don't have all the cures. Science is evolving day by day, its not a one day process. We didn't learn to make medicine in a day. Most of the process started after coming of Islam and has been ongoing throughout centuries. Its easier to sidetrack a discussion even when Alzheimer's and dementia are neurological diseases that have nothing to do with viral infections (except that one type thats caused by proteins of the body).
Some of the viral diseases were around 1000+ years ago and there were no vaccines back then. How did people get by and why can't we use what they used inorder not to succumb instead of getting shots?

gcha8e

Rookie
It's quite simply really, the vaccines are known to carry a risk of harm, but this risk is considered insignificant just as any one person not really important in the face of "progress". The casualties of vaccines and all other forms of bad medicine are drowned out by the "good" that vaccines do us all. Taking a vaccine in many cases, like the flu vaccine for instance, is like "taking one for the team". It's down right heroic!

A friend at work bragged the other day that he got a coupon from Target just for taking a free vaccine...... this should tell you something. You get what you pay for my friends..... they are paying us to take vaccines we don't need.