Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

Devine

Star
I'm not saying that the parents are lying, but are they uneducated about what they are speaking? Yes.
Like I said, ill give a damn when you can bring arguments that aren't the exact same as flat earthers. Just because you gave birth doesn't mean you suddenly know everything about human body.

Plus "my kid my choice" doesn't really work here since not vaccinating your kid = putting other kids at risk. Its like a person sleeping around without protection saying "my body my choice".

Don't bring God into this, God said he made cure for every disease but he also said he made diseases for a reason (people have to die one way or another). I am not a christian and im not living in old europe where people burned "healers" calling them witches.
to compare these parents to flat earthers is soo disrespectful. they're not claiming to know how the god damn human body works what they are claiming is that their kid was one way one day and vastly different the next, after getting their shots. thats all. and if you as an aspiring health care professional can't be bothered to even give them an ear well then, id say you'll do just fine as an MD! but bear in mind your rothschild founded allopathic ways of medicine are dying off quickly as are your patients :)
AND since when are people not allowed to have sex with out protection? would you like to see that outlawed as well?
don't answer that i dont really care :)

manama

Star
to compare these parents to flat earthers is soo disrespectful.
And putting others' lives in danger is more than just disrespectful.

AND since when are people not allowed to have sex with out protection? would you like to see that outlawed as well?
People are allowed to have sex without protection, I never said they aren't but i know that nobody i know would sleep with a stranger without protection or you know with someone who is possibly carrying an std, its up to everyone to be careful and use protection. But aw those things are also made by the pharma, damn we should really use cow intestines like people in the past did. 100% organic.

don't answer that i dont really care :)
You are the one who keep coming back to this dead thread every month, tagging me or quoting me and then saying "i dOnT cArE". don't talk to me if you don't want to hear back unless ofcourse, you are here for the attention.

manama

Star
Pretty sure you're thinking of pig intestines as it would take a freakishly large piece of anatomy to fit cow intestines.
Cutting and sewing is a thing, it would take a "freakishly large piece of anatomy" to fit ANY intenstine

manama

Star
I hadn't noticed sausages in natural casing to be that large. JS
i don't know what you are trying to say but i hope you realize that the small intestines of pigs are about 8 feet long while large intestine is almost 4 feet long.

Lurker

Star
i don't know what you are trying to say but i hope you realize that the small intestines of pigs are about 8 feet long while large intestine is almost 4 feet long.
I was talking about width. Of course something can be shortened easily.

umphreak

Established
HEPATITIS B VACCINATION OF MALE NEONATES AND AUTISM DIAGNOSIS: http://www.hisunim.org.il/images/documents/scientific_literature/Gallagher_Goodman_HepB_2010.pdf

A case-control study of serious autoimmune adverse events following hepatitis B immunization: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7558011_A_case-control_study_of_serious_autoimmune_adverse_events_following_hepatitis_B_immunization

The Introduction of Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis and Oral Polio Vaccine Among Young Infants in an Urban African Community: A Natural Experiment. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28188123

Acellular pertussis vaccines protect against disease but fail to prevent infection and transmission in a nonhuman primate model https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3896208/

I've seen a few you tube videos of families who got their children vaccinated and wound up regressing and becoming autistic. once happy children who could walk and talk then became unable to do those thing's....

When this lady started crying I had to stop watching the video.Its very sad to see parents go through such pain.One needs to really educate themselves before vaccinating their children.The consequences are severe.

mecca

Superstar
synopsis please? the graphic is to inflammatory for me to click :)
They talk about how vaccines are safe and well tested, they have never been shown to cause autism, and they don't contain any harmful doses of chemicals.

Just watch the video, it is a perfect and succinct explanation.

Devine

Star
They talk about how vaccines are safe and well tested, they have never been shown to cause autism, and they don't contain any harmful doses of chemicals.

Just watch the video, it is a perfect and succinct explanation.
ok im 30 seconds in and they want me to liken water as a potential "toxin" compared to mercury? this video just doesn't do it for meat all. all hail mighty Science right!!
this is total BS IMO. but as an american i will always defend your right to choose to shoot yourself up with these substances as i my right will be defended as well.
wait a sec mecca they just said this video sponsored by bill and melinda gates nooooooo now you know i can't get with that.
not to be rude but i really can't get over how lame this vid is actually :)

Devine

Star
plus what about the "new" polio that's coming out anyone think this may be a mutation? like we didn't really "cure" polio after all?