Gardasil Vaccine Destroying Children

Lurker

Star
SEE, if for everytime i saw an anti-vaxxer who didn't know about herd-immunity, i got a dollar. I'd be able to afford a new PC.

Herd immunity (also called herd effect, community immunity, population immunity, or social immunity) is a form of indirect protection from infectious disease that occurs when a large percentage of a population has become immune to an infection, thereby providing a measure of protection for individuals who are not immune.[1][2] In a population in which a large number of individuals are immune, chains of infection are likely to be disrupted, which stops or slows the spread of disease.[3] The greater the proportion of individuals in a community who are immune, the smaller the probability that those who are not immune will come into contact with an infectious individual.[1]
Some individuals cannot become immune due to medical reasons and in this group herd immunity is an important method of protection.
OK. I understand that theory, but how does an unvaccinated person harm a vaccinated person?

manama

Star
Safer adjuvants.
A Glimpse into the Scary World of Vaccine Adjuvants
http://vaccinechoicecanada.com/vaccine-ingredients/a-glimpse-into-vaccine-adjuvants/
Again, its that same old argument unfortunately "This element in general in toxic so if its in vaccines its toxic as well" even though the other compounds in the vaccines neutralize it and the amount is already low enough to not cause any serious harm AND the fact that every element has isotopes which have different properties from each other.
Muslims are the last people on earth who should be saying that considering that we gave birth to chemistry and biology as science but oh well may God protect the innocent children from mistakes of the elders.

DesertRose

Superstar
Again, its that same old argument unfortunately "This element in general in toxic so if its in vaccines its toxic as well" even though the other compounds in the vaccines neutralize it and the amount is already low enough to not cause any serious harm AND the fact that every element has isotopes which have different properties from each other.
Muslims are the last people on earth who should be saying that considering that we gave birth to chemistry and biology as science but oh well may God protect the innocent children from mistakes of the elders.
Sister Manama once again I am not against safer vaccines but due to the heavy schedule here many kids are getting vaccine injured including in the Muslim community.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-autism-seems-to-cluster-in-some-immigrant-groups/

Why Autism Seems to Cluster in Some Immigrant Groups​

Violette

Star
Because vaccine injury which has more to do with the person handling the needle than the vaccine itself, gets you alot of money and a few days of rest after which it heals. However the disease caused by not taking the vaccine only gives you alot of pain and a dead body. And possibly a bill for a funeral.
Are you insinuating that people are more likely to be injured by the needle than the substance?

And herd immunity is only accurate in naturally immune populations. Vaccines do not protect you forever they wear off within a few years. People rarely get boosters so they aren’t any more protected than people without vaccines. In fact most of the population hasn’t been vaccinated since childhood yet we haven’t had any epidemics in decades.

manama

Star
OK. I understand that theory, but how does an unvaccinated person harm a vaccinated person?
Because if a virus epidemic breaks out (Since viruses don't and can not die or go extinct properly) every living thing is a virus carriers, thats why vaccines are administered right after birth so as soon as the virus enters the body, the body has anti bodies that can immediately kill it. A mother's breastmilk servers the same purpose but towards certain types of bacterias.

"Herd immunity" is not a theory btw, its a fact. There are certain kids/people whose immunity is so bad that their immune system can't make antibodies and the vaccine is useless. These people are protected by the vaccinated kids whose bodies work as barriers to kill the virus before it can reach the person with low immunity. This is a protection provided by the strong to the weak according by nature or God. But if the population has unvaccinated kids, it means that there is less people to kill the virus before it reaches a weak kid. The unvaccinated kid can allow the virus to enter the body of the weaker kid by not killing it (Even if the kids himself didn't have the disease but was just a carrier) and this is a huge problem.
Because of diet nowadays, more and more kids are born weak and thus need herd protection, which is something being taken away from them by anti-vaxxers.

manama

Star
Are you insinuating that people are more likely to be injured by the needle than the substance?

And herd immunity is only accurate in naturally immune populations. Vaccines do not protect you forever they wear off within a few years. People rarely get boosters so they aren’t any more protected than people without vaccines. In fact most of the population hasn’t been vaccinated since childhood yet we haven’t had any epidemics in decades.
Except that herd immunity has two types, natural and artificial. And vaccines don't "Wear off" in a few years, once a body makes antibodies it never forgets and is always ready to make more. (called Memory cells) Thats how our immunity works and our white blood cells are programmed. Saying that herd immunity is only accurate in naturally immune populations is nothing more than a myth because naturally being immune is a rare thing. This is why once in a while we find someone with a "miracle blood" and the world goes crazy.
Childhood IS when vaccination is required. It doesn't matter after that. Similarly to how its better to get chicken pox as a baby than as an adult because in adulthood chicken pox (rarely) can be fatal and thus if you got it as a kid, when older it would be nothing more than a temporary thing which WILL go away after a while.

manama

Star
Sister Manama once again I am not against safer vaccines but due to the heavy schedule here many kids are getting vaccine injured including in the Muslim community.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-autism-seems-to-cluster-in-some-immigrant-groups/

Why Autism Seems to Cluster in Some Immigrant Groups​
Yea im not even going to go towards the autism side, thats done, debunked. Literally no external medicine can change your genetic code so yea.

Devine

Star
Again most of these problems are in US and its annoying to see half of the planet, leaving behind vaccination because of stuff happening in the US, no country other than the US has that huge vaccination schedule AND even in the US other than those vaccines rest are optional. Its more of a matter of not knowing parental right + medical knowledge. The entire anti vaxxing thing going around in the US is already a red flag, i wouldnt be surprised if they want rest of the world to deny vaccination as a part of their agenda. Diseases are making a comeback in countries as a result.
Vaccines atleast the important ones, are as safe as they can get with our current technology and knowledge.

There is a huge difference between not giving you kid Gardasil because of the dangers surrounding it, and not giving your kid polio vaccine because you read somewhere how it has weird stuff in it and you can't wrap your head around how that works. Childhood diseases are deadly, and kids need to be safe. For ages women cried over loss of their infants, and now we have a way to protect those infants and now people are refusing that security and that help. My own Grandmother passed away a few days ago but in her lifetime she was against medicine in general and she lost 6 kids as a result ages 6 months - 3 yo. Until my grandfather forced vaccination.

People act like cures are found within the day, i personally wouldn't have a problem with anti-vaxxers being dumb and not vaccinating BUT they are hurting other kids as well who ARE vaccinated.
but if the other kids are vaxxed aren't they protected? how can the non vaxers hurt them?
actually vaccines shed, its the vaxxed putting the unvaxxed at risk

Violette

Star
Except that herd immunity has two types, natural and artificial. And vaccines don't "Wear off" in a few years, once a body makes antibodies it never forgets and is always ready to make more. (called Memory cells) Thats how our immunity works and our white blood cells are programmed. Saying that herd immunity is only accurate in naturally immune populations is nothing more than a myth because naturally being immune is a rare thing. This is why once in a while we find someone with a "miracle blood" and the world goes crazy.
Childhood IS when vaccination is required. It doesn't matter after that. Similarly to how its better to get chicken pox as a baby than as an adult because in adulthood chicken pox (rarely) can be fatal and thus if you got it as a kid, when older it would be nothing more than a temporary thing which WILL go away after a while.
It’s not that rare. I went to chicken pox parties as a kid and never got it. It’s probably more rare now because people don’t get exposed to as many pathogens as we use to or should. Our immune system doesn’t learn how to protect us from biological threats correctly when it isn’t exposed to enough microbes. There’s a very recent study that suggest the most common cancer in children is due to this. Life has become so artificial that we make ourselves prey to nature. Natural immunity last forever, vaccines do not. I’m fully vaccinated but I still have to go get boosters to do clinicals next semester. If vaccines were effective forever there wouldn’t be a need for boosters. For the record I’m not against vaccines completely. I just don’t blindly trust propaganda that comes from any department, medical included.

Lurker

Star
Because if a virus epidemic breaks out (Since viruses don't and can not die or go extinct properly) every living thing is a virus carriers, thats why vaccines are administered right after birth so as soon as the virus enters the body, the body has anti bodies that can immediately kill it. A mother's breastmilk servers the same purpose but towards certain types of bacterias.

"Herd immunity" is not a theory btw, its a fact. There are certain kids/people whose immunity is so bad that their immune system can't make antibodies and the vaccine is useless. These people are protected by the vaccinated kids whose bodies work as barriers to kill the virus before it can reach the person with low immunity. This is a protection provided by the strong to the weak according by nature or God. But if the population has unvaccinated kids, it means that there is less people to kill the virus before it reaches a weak kid. The unvaccinated kid can allow the virus to enter the body of the weaker kid by not killing it (Even if the kids himself didn't have the disease but was just a carrier) and this is a huge problem.
Because of diet nowadays, more and more kids are born weak and thus need herd protection, which is something being taken away from them by anti-vaxxers.
Again, how are the vaccinated harmed?

manama

Star
It’s not that rare. I went to chicken pox parties as a kid and never got it. It’s probably more rare now because people don’t get exposed to as many pathogens as we use to or should. Our immune system doesn’t learn how to protect us from biological threats correctly when it isn’t exposed to enough microbes. There’s a very recent study that suggest the most common cancer in children is due to this. Life has become so artificial that we make ourselves prey to nature. Natural immunity last forever, vaccines do not. I’m fully vaccinated but I still have to go get boosters to do clinicals next semester. If vaccines were effective forever there wouldn’t be a need for boosters. For the record I’m not against vaccines completely. I just don’t blindly trust propaganda that comes from any department, medical included.
Yes natural immunity is better than artificial. BUT the fact is that there are disease that just don't give your body time to create antibodies because you'll probably be dead and even if you don't die, those diseases are painful tortures that no kid should go through e.g. polio, measles, smallpox and mumps etc. Bacteria and viruses are very different in nature. While most western population has become very closeted and as a result have weaker immune systems but leaving the kids out still doesn't stop other diseases. Where i live specifically has a very village vibe to it, even though its a town near the city center. So most kids play outside, i've seen 3 yos roaming around in the dead of the winter naked and not getting sick at all. At the same time however, we have a huge number of viral diseases including polio because most people think that vaccines is "white people's attempt to make us infertile" which is at the end of the day, harming ourselves.

manama

Star
but if the other kids are vaxxed aren't they protected? how can the non vaxers hurt them?
actually vaccines shed, its the vaxxed putting the unvaxxed at risk
Oh look another person who doesn't understand herd immunity or immunity is general. Nothing new to see here.

Violette

Star
Yes natural immunity is better than artificial. BUT the fact is that there are disease that just don't give your body time to create antibodies because you'll probably be dead and even if you don't die, those diseases are painful tortures that no kid should go through e.g. polio, measles, smallpox and mumps etc. Bacteria and viruses are very different in nature. While most western population has become very closeted and as a result have weaker immune systems but leaving the kids out still doesn't stop other diseases. Where i live specifically has a very village vibe to it, even though its a town near the city center. So most kids play outside, i've seen 3 yos roaming around in the dead of the winter naked and not getting sick at all. At the same time however, we have a huge number of viral diseases including polio because most people think that vaccines is "white people's attempt to make us infertile" which is at the end of the day, harming ourselves.
Do you guys clean water? Polio is transmitted via the fecal oral route so it’s avoidable in sanitary conditions. You’re right tho some diseases are very aggressive but there needs to be a pathogen for it to spread, they don’t just appear spontaneously. If there was a horrible outbreak of a deadly disease I’d be more suspicious of the government who has access to just about any eradicated disease ever than some random kid that isn’t vaccinated. I’ve had vaccinated vs non vaccinated kids in my class and tho it was a very small population the unvaccinated breast fed kid clearly had superior immunity. She literally never got sick even when viral sicknesses spread throughout the class. I know not everyone can breastfeed but it’s really the best protection you can give your baby, assuming that your healthy. Nature is rad.

polymoog

Superstar
They are optional, but if anti-vaxxers start spreading like the cancer they are, maybe they shouldn't be optional.
great. lets have the government force it on people against their will for "the good of herd mentality immunity"

so instead of changing their poor diet, you want to jab them with needles. cover up the real root cause and stick a band aid on it. genius.

Literally no external medicine can change your genetic code so yea.

there might not be a medicine that can change your genetic code, but there are many mutagenic substances that can. that point aside, the autism is not genetic in these cases, it is an environmental factor. namely, a megadose of mercury from the adjuvants.

pushing the "I will never vaccinate my kids" or "stay away from vaccines" agenda and nobody comments on that.
they say "follow the money". which agenda stands to make more profit: the anti-vaxers, or the companies forcing vaccines on everyone, who also give kickbacks to public schools who enforce the mandatory vaccines? according to this article, the vaccine industry makes a measly 41 billion dollars. https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/2778076/global_human_vaccine_industry_20132018_trends

And the burden of proof is on the one rejecting an established science.
i knew that one was coming! brought to you by the same people of "established science" who say fluoride is good for you, mercury filled fluorescent bulbs are better for the environment because they use less energy, and geoengineering programs, spraying barium and aluminum aerosols are necessary to combat global warming climate change. established science... gee, where would we be without them telling us what to believe and think? thank god they can do our thinking for us.

manama

Star
But they were vaccinated. Is the vaccine not effective?
wtf are you smoking lmao, i already told you No. Medicines depend on your immune system, not every kid born has the ability to create antibodies. Thats what natural selection is all about. Just read the definition.

Last edited: