Gardasil HPV Vaccine: "Sacrificial Virgins" film

Vixy

Star
You want me to educate myself with a YouTube video. Are you for real?
Check this guy ut, lol! I cant believe him. Hes the most ignorant tard I've ever seen on VC. Seriously, you're a leftard, arent you? You're pro communism, homosexuality, transsexualism, transhumanism and ALL of the above, arent you? Its written all over you. You're one of those who are in here just to fight us. Probably even a satanist.

manama

Star
Riiiight... Bc 36 years of R E S E A R C H says otherwise you ignorant a-hole. Why dont you want people to get helped? How sadistic can one person really be?
why don't you give us an actual proof with scientific research?

Along with the proof regarding vaccines causing bipolar disorder and birthcontrol pills causing schizophrenia

marcecar10

Established
Check this guy ut, lol! I cant believe him. Hes the most ignorant tard I've ever seen on VC. Seriously, you're a leftard, arent you? You're pro communism, homosexuality, transsexualism, transhumanism and ALL of the above, arent you? Its written all over you. You're one of those who are in here just to fight us. Probably even a satanist.
Homosexuality, transexuality = communism = satanism

R U FOR REAL?! :rolleyes:

saki

Star
...just trying to update with something related to OP topic.... RW source/viewpoint on this article, and NOT why I am putting this up here.... NOT trying to foment any LW/RW firestorms.... I'm more interested in thoughts re: compulsory vaccinations and are they part of a hidden plot nobody suspects....

https://noqreport.com/2019/09/10/rfk-jr-hammers-anti-choice-democrats-forced-vaccines-stooges-big-pharma/
RFK, Jr. hammers anti-choice Democrats for forced vaccines, being stooges for Big Pharma

September 10, 2019

JD Rucker

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., the son of a former Senator and nephew of a former President, has been a Democrat his entire adult life. But in a moment that seems similar to Ronald Reagan’s famous quip, “I didn’t leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me,” the environmental activist hammered his fellow California Democrats for their authoritarian passage and subsequent signing of SB 714 and SB 276, the “Vaccination Exemption Bills” that will force parents to have their children vaccinated by preventing doctors from giving them exemptions.

“This is the party that’s supposed to stand up to big corporations,” Kennedy said before a passionate group of medical choice advocates. “This is the party that’s supposed to stand up for women. This is the party that’s supposed to stand up to the bullies. This is the party that’s supposed to stand up for freedom of choice. When did it become the enforcement weapon of the pharmaceutical industry in its war against our children?”

The controversial bills have prompted medical choice and parental rights activists to protest loudly and oftentimes aggressively to the point that several arrests were made. Protesters shut down debate for two hours in the state legislature before the bills were amended, passed, and sent to the Governor’s desk. Republicans generally opposed the bills as medical oppression and removal of parental choice.

“This goes past vaccines and is again a major government overreach,” said Republican Assemblyman Devon Mathis of Visalia, adding that, “Our medically fragile children are what are at stake.”

Kennedy’s fiery speech cut to the heart of the New Democratic Party as they embrace authoritarianism and Marxism as part and parcel of their bear-hug of outright communism. He noted how the hypocrisy within the party is driven by a tribal mentality, that even those who quietly oppose the direction of the party are unwilling to stand up against it.

It’s ironic that presidential candidates like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders condemn big corporations and those making profits in the medical industry, yet their party is mandating the worst aspects of both. Big Phama pushes treatments and vaccines because they’re exponentially more profitable than cures. Kennedy railed on both the practices of Big Pharma as well as the corruption within his party that has been bought off by them.

The left frames this as a public health issue, citing the recent measles outbreak as evidence to force vaccinations, but they are avoiding the ever-important reality that some vaccines have been demonstrated to cause more harm than good, especially in the medically vulnerable. Most vaccines are rushed through studies and jammed into our children without consultation or warning. In California, this will now happen without consent.

Kennedy also went after the media that enables and protects Big Pharma while running cover for progressives.

“It’s very hard to slow the momentum because they’ve captured everyone,” Kennedy said. “They’ve captured our newspapers, our press. Some of it has paid off, but a lot of the media has self-appointed itself as the guardians, the gateway to protect the American people from dangers at home. That’s not the job of the press.”

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr, may not be a Republican, but he understands the dangers of a Democratic Party that embraces authoritarian rule over the people’s health. This impromptu speech is a must-watch for all patriots.

Anny526987456

Rookie
Its not you who has to deal with constantly seeing kids die because parents didn't vaccinate after you told them to so its easy to say such things on the internet.
that makes no sense " if your child is vaccinated and my child has not traveled out side of the states why would he contaminate your child if you have the vaccine. your the one actually putting the virus in your child. kids that have all these vaccines are also prone to ear infections and pneumonia waaaaay more than kids that have no vaccines . why do you think all these kids under the age of 2 are needing ear tubes . its sad I work for a pediatricians office and seen 1st hand how the vaccines hurt the children even had kids come in for the mmr and become mute after and need therapies when they were meeting all the milestones before then its very sad to see

manama

Star
that makes no sense " if your child is vaccinated and my child has not traveled out side of the states why would he contaminate your child if you have the vaccine. your the one actually putting the virus in your child.
Herd immunity. Vaccines don't work in every child, a child can be vaccinated and still be weak enough to be a potential target. Also you think viruses only exist outside of states lol

ids that have all these vaccines are also prone to ear infections and pneumonia waaaaay more than kids that have no vaccines .
Proof for that?

its sad I work for a pediatricians office and seen 1st hand how the vaccines hurt the children even had kids come in for the mmr and become mute after and need therapies when they were meeting all the milestones before then its very sad to see
Yeah... Don't lie.

saki

Star
...I'd like to know if this young mother (not the child) may have received Gardasil or similar, as a youngster? I do not have a dog in the vax/no vax argument (61yo/no kids)... so direct your venom and flames elsewhere. I ain't playing, and I don't care.....
My entire point in starting this topic is whether or not any unintended/unexpected consequences may occur with this phenomenon, and could there be a darker and very sinister motivation behind it all.... that's it... vax your kids or don't vax your kids... I don't care, and not the point I was making in the first place.... period.

Girl, 3, dies of rare cancer after doctors diagnosed her with constipation: 'She died in my arms'

By Madeline Farber| Fox News

A United Kingdom mother who claims doctors wrote off her 3-year-old daughter’s stomach pains as constipation says the young girl died just days after she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.

In June, Aoife Flanagan, of Rayleigh, began to complain of stomach pains as well as pain in other areas of her body, her mother, Eilish Flanagan, told Essex Live. Concerned, Flanagan took her daughter to the doctor multiple times — but claims she was told each time Aoife’s condition was caused by constipation.

"I took her to see the GP or a consultant doctor 11 times in three weeks. She'd been in and out of the hospital with different infections and problems but they kept telling us she had common child constipation,” she said.

Aoife, 3, died of germ cell cancer. (Aoife's Bubbles/ GoFundMe)

"As a mother, I knew there was something else wrong. I raised my concerns and she had pains in other areas of her body but the doctors never examined her,” she told the outlet, claiming Aoife had a visible tumor on her bottom that doctors “failed to investigate.”

Flanagan alleges doctors also questioned if she was properly feeding her daughter and if she got enough exercise. The young girl loved horseback riding, and rode every day, sometimes twice a day, she claims.

While waiting to be transferred to a different hospital, an X-ray revealed Aoife had a large tumor in her liver that was blocking her bowel, her mother told Essex Live.

Doctors at the hospital Aoife was transferred to diagnosed the young girl with germ cell cancer, which typically forms in a person’s reproductive cells. However, germ cell tumors can also form in the abdomen, brain and chest — though this is rare, per the Mayo Clinic.

This type of cancer is highly treatable, even in the later stages. But it was too late for Aoife, her mother said.

On July 7, just days after her diagnosis, the 3-year-old died in her mother’s arms. Aoife suffered from a “huge” heart attack, her mother said.

"I held her because I knew something was wrong with her. She died in my arms,” she told Essex Live.

“It was just too late. They didn't give us a fair chance,” she said. "She was scared because she had lost quite a lot of weight but she still had the courage in her and she was fighting with every ounce of her body, she was so brave."

Some of Aiofe’s organs, tumors and tissues were donated for research purposes, her mother said.

"She was so happy, bubbly and bouncy. And the best word to describe her is kind,” her mother said. (iStock)

“It couldn’t be in vain,” she noted.

"She was very much a wild child,” Flanagan said of her daughter, who enjoyed her pony, Bubbles, and “absolutely adored Queen Elsa from 'Frozen.'”

"She was so happy, bubbly and bouncy. And the best word to describe her is kind,” she added.

Flanagan is now in the process of finalizing a charity called “Aoife’s Bubbles.”

“We are awaiting our charity registration, but we will be the U.K.'s only registered childhood Germ Cell cancer charity. We want to raise as much awareness and educate as many people as possible about the symptoms, diagnosis, and effect of this rare disease,” the mother says on the charity’s website.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Okay so I just talked to kids in a chat who were born in 04 and they say theyve gotten between 4 and 6 shots of vaccines in total through their schools in Sweden.

Now I've read they get between 20 and 64 shots, sooo.. Wtf?

manama

Star
...I'd like to know if this young mother (not the child) may have received Gardasil or similar, as a youngster? I do not have a dog in the vax/no vax argument (61yo/no kids)... so direct your venom and flames elsewhere. I ain't playing, and I don't care.....
My entire point in starting this topic is whether or not any unintended/unexpected consequences may occur with this phenomenon, and could there be a darker and very sinister motivation behind it all.... that's it... vax your kids or don't vax your kids... I don't care, and not the point I was making in the first place.... period.

Girl, 3, dies of rare cancer after doctors diagnosed her with constipation: 'She died in my arms'

By Madeline Farber| Fox News

A United Kingdom mother who claims doctors wrote off her 3-year-old daughter’s stomach pains as constipation says the young girl died just days after she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.

In June, Aoife Flanagan, of Rayleigh, began to complain of stomach pains as well as pain in other areas of her body, her mother, Eilish Flanagan, told Essex Live. Concerned, Flanagan took her daughter to the doctor multiple times — but claims she was told each time Aoife’s condition was caused by constipation.

"I took her to see the GP or a consultant doctor 11 times in three weeks. She'd been in and out of the hospital with different infections and problems but they kept telling us she had common child constipation,” she said.

Aoife, 3, died of germ cell cancer. (Aoife's Bubbles/ GoFundMe)

"As a mother, I knew there was something else wrong. I raised my concerns and she had pains in other areas of her body but the doctors never examined her,” she told the outlet, claiming Aoife had a visible tumor on her bottom that doctors “failed to investigate.”

Flanagan alleges doctors also questioned if she was properly feeding her daughter and if she got enough exercise. The young girl loved horseback riding, and rode every day, sometimes twice a day, she claims.

While waiting to be transferred to a different hospital, an X-ray revealed Aoife had a large tumor in her liver that was blocking her bowel, her mother told Essex Live.

Doctors at the hospital Aoife was transferred to diagnosed the young girl with germ cell cancer, which typically forms in a person’s reproductive cells. However, germ cell tumors can also form in the abdomen, brain and chest — though this is rare, per the Mayo Clinic.

This type of cancer is highly treatable, even in the later stages. But it was too late for Aoife, her mother said.

On July 7, just days after her diagnosis, the 3-year-old died in her mother’s arms. Aoife suffered from a “huge” heart attack, her mother said.

"I held her because I knew something was wrong with her. She died in my arms,” she told Essex Live.

“It was just too late. They didn't give us a fair chance,” she said. "She was scared because she had lost quite a lot of weight but she still had the courage in her and she was fighting with every ounce of her body, she was so brave."

Some of Aiofe’s organs, tumors and tissues were donated for research purposes, her mother said.

"She was so happy, bubbly and bouncy. And the best word to describe her is kind,” her mother said. (iStock)

“It couldn’t be in vain,” she noted.

"She was very much a wild child,” Flanagan said of her daughter, who enjoyed her pony, Bubbles, and “absolutely adored Queen Elsa from 'Frozen.'”

"She was so happy, bubbly and bouncy. And the best word to describe her is kind,” she added.

Flanagan is now in the process of finalizing a charity called “Aoife’s Bubbles.”

“We are awaiting our charity registration, but we will be the U.K.'s only registered childhood Germ Cell cancer charity. We want to raise as much awareness and educate as many people as possible about the symptoms, diagnosis, and effect of this rare disease,” the mother says on the charity’s website.
Are you trying to say that the mother being vaccinated as a teen for an std led to her daughter having cancer?

Vixy

Star
Herd immunity. Vaccines don't work in every child, a child can be vaccinated and still be weak enough to be a potential target. Also you think viruses only exist outside of states lol

Proof for that?

Yeah... Don't lie.
Interesting..I've been vaccinated and I had an ear infection.

saki

Star
Are you trying to say that the mother being vaccinated as a teen for an std led

...no... read it again... I made no such claim.
so, since you seem to love endless/pointless back and forth on such matters, are You trying to say otherwise, and what proof do have that the vax did not cause her daughter's cancer?.... the article did not even state whether her Mum did or did not, so it's all speculation and I merely posited a valid open-ended question for consideration by all that if she did get vaxxed, could such be possible.....
You seem to thrive on a "Yeah... Prove It" basis on a website and Discussion Board where suspicions, hunches and gut-feelings are all we got... and absolute proof of anything is nonexistent by design, in many cases......
...please read the entire thing again, very slowly.... I made no such claim that anything DID happen... I hid nothing 'between the lines'.... You have 'cracked the code' of what I posted and queried... but your secret agent in the field slipped you last week's code-cracker book... you're reading what I cleverly sent upline to Moscow which was written with an old code...My handler and his masters will be very pleased... this'll probably earn me a nice Dacha in the quiet woods as a reward for my deception and misdirection working better than anticipated....

DevaWolf

Veteran
Okay so I just talked to kids in a chat who were born in 04 and they say theyve gotten between 4 and 6 shots of vaccines in total through their schools in Sweden.

Now I've read they get between 20 and 64 shots, sooo.. Wtf?
Not everything you read has to be true, especially on the internet.

Anny526987456

Rookie

Proof for that?
The proof is the child that comes into my

Yeah... Don't lie.

Proof for that?

Yeah... Don't lie.

I work in the filed I see it every day that's proof enough for me! I have 2 children one vaccinated unfortunately and one unvaccinated and I see a huge difference as far as development and sicknesses

Anny526987456

Rookie
Riiiight... Bc 36 years of R E S E A R C H says otherwise you ignorant a-hole. Why dont you want people to get helped? How sadistic can one person really be?
ACTUALLY the cdc was holding back info on studies that proved autism link with vaccines it was in a documentary one of the 1st anti vax series vaxxed!

manama

Star
Interesting..I've been vaccinated and I had an ear infection.
Are you finally ready to explain to us how birthcontrols cause schizophrenia and how vaccines cause bipolar disorder?

I work in the filed I see it every day that's proof enough for me! I have 2 children one vaccinated unfortunately and one unvaccinated and I see a huge difference as far as development and sicknesses
Yeah no you don't. Fake bait account is a fake bait.

manama

Star
...no... read it again... I made no such claim.
so, since you seem to love endless/pointless back and forth on such matters, are You trying to say otherwise, and what proof do have that the vax did not cause her daughter's cancer?.... the article did not even state whether her Mum did or did not, so it's all speculation and I merely posited a valid open-ended question for consideration by all that if she did get vaxxed, could such be possible.....
You made the claim genius the burden of proof is on you.
The very proof of my claim is that there is literally no evidence to back yours up. You can talk with gut feelings but thats what it will be, a gut feeling. Gut feelings aren't facts.