Gabby Petito dissapearance

Journeyman

Established
The problem with this and many videos past is they try too hard. He omits that there are four waves on the 666 he claims on the t-shirt, stretches the orange coloring a bit as well. Another quibble is they take say five pictures out of 1000's to prove a point meaning only those count? Also, many of the pictures are from a well known tourist trap where they are all laid out on a wall for selfies. But some things are harder to ignore like the fact she was in a video and her mom was tight with the creator about Sandy Hook of all things. The guy is quite free with Brians's name as well not exactly making it fit.

This may well be a trap. Make someone America's missing sweetheart, leak some stuff to conspiracists forums and then go after them when people go Alex Jones and say it is a psyop. That said, do not let it trap or distract you. It distracted me for I want to research it but have a busy day ahead which will take me away for a bit.

I wish someone could make an irrefutable list of things not formed too hard to fit. The fact she made the music video is a start. Some. with the keyword being some of the pictures fit. The 666 tat on the cops hand is there as well and noticed only at the end of the vid. His actions and wording stood out to me. What rules or restrictions can this case merit on us all? Is this just for kicks and giggles for the rulers of the world if it is all a ruse?

What started working on me, again, was - 1 - the funeral being live cast, 2- the continued oddness of the birth father, 3- this article and Dog the Bounty Hunter... https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-manhunt-dog-bounty-hunter-tipster-laundries-park-september. The Dog the Bounty Hunter entrance was a jump the shark moment for me. Sure, he like the media enjoys exposure and hits and this kind of story provides that.

My friend is miffed as well who gave me info but has said our former boss is just an information auditor on the case. And I am still waiting for a Gematria-type take to be plainly accurate without trying too hard. I think it is healthy at times to take a skeptics stance to weed out the fact from fiction. But not all the time, like some playing devils advocate on everything. Just happened - the officer in Utah has stepped away from his post or quit.
As I said earlier, this one rings all the bells with me, but I respect you withholding belief until a standard of evidence is met.

I saw someone yesterday had found the (very rare) name of Gabrielle Petito on the White House visitor logs from Obama era and they dug other stuff up about a Barbara Petito. A recurring pattern is that each and every one of these on their own could be nothing, but as more and more are assembled it starts to draw you in. Maybe that's the trap.

What you've said earlier about falling into the temptation to research it. Reminds me of one of my favourite yt channels 'quantum of conscience' I cant find the vid I was thinking of but this one is close:

and because it's not really fair to drop a vid on someone the precis is that all of our digging is essentially another way of playing ball. They drop the crumbs for us to find, it's all distraction and sending us down rabbit holes that never end.

Which brings me to my first impulse on Gabby Petito which I think was probably the right call. Yes it's dodgy, yes entire chunks if not all of it are fake, but what good can I do if I follow every lead and confirm it's a giant false flag as so much is? Will it help others? Will it help me?

Once you've established that we're ruled by deceivers, by a continual manipulation of our attention and our emotions is the next logical step to withhold that attention?

~JC~

Veteran
As I said earlier, this one rings all the bells with me, but I respect you withholding belief until a standard of evidence is met.

I saw someone yesterday had found the (very rare) name of Gabrielle Petito on the White House visitor logs from Obama era and they dug other stuff up about a Barbara Petito. A recurring pattern is that each and every one of these on their own could be nothing, but as more and more are assembled it starts to draw you in. Maybe that's the trap.

What you've said earlier about falling into the temptation to research it. Reminds me of one of my favourite yt channels 'quantum of conscience' I cant find the vid I was thinking of but this one is close:

and because it's not really fair to drop a vid on someone the precis is that all of our digging is essentially another way of playing ball. They drop the crumbs for us to find, it's all distraction and sending us down rabbit holes that never end.

Which brings me to my first impulse on Gabby Petito which I think was probably the right call. Yes it's dodgy, yes entire chunks if not all of it are fake, but what good can I do if I follow every lead and confirm it's a giant false flag as so much is? Will it help others? Will it help me?

Once you've established that we're ruled by deceivers, by a continual manipulation of our attention and our emotions is the next logical step to withhold that attention?
This makes a LOT of sense! we really get sucked into these stories and events, trying to figure it all out. In my mind, i'm hoping all the bs will become THAT apparent that non-believers will wake up and there will be this giant awakening. Sometimes that involves "feeding into it" to understand if what they're telling us is BS or not by gathering evidence and sharing. We are STUCK here and playing by THEIR rules and I'd rather not live in ignorance; especially now that it's affecting the health of me and people around me. I imagine if I had never been clued into this corruption years ago, I may have been vaccinated months ago, believing everything they told me playing the arm magnet game on TikTok lol

With that, I'm incredibly grateful for VC and what I've learned here, while I also agree we probably feed into a lot of this stuff (maybe for entertainment purposes) and may need more balance.

polymoog

Superstar
What started working on me, again, was - 1 - the funeral being live cast, 2- the continued oddness of the birth father, 3- this article and Dog the Bounty Hunter... https://www.foxnews.com/us/brian-laundrie-manhunt-dog-bounty-hunter-tipster-laundries-park-september. The Dog the Bounty Hunter entrance was a jump the shark moment for me. Sure, he like the media enjoys exposure and hits and this kind of story provides that.
true-- russian vids` video is very subjective and open to wide interpretation. no jury would convict on such evidence. with the sandy hook link, we are getting somewhere.
they also jumped the shark when they brought out waynel sexton ('anal sex'-- like brian laundrie is brain washing) as george floyds 4th grade teacher from 37 years ago who kept his assignment in pristine condition in a binder.

Journeyman

Established
true-- russian vids` video is very subjective and open to wide interpretation. no jury would convict on such evidence. with the sandy hook link, we are getting somewhere.
they also jumped the shark when they brought out waynel sexton ('anal sex'-- like brian laundrie is brain washing) as george floyds 4th grade teacher from 37 years ago who kept his assignment in pristine condition in a binder.
Is it a case of jumping the shark or something else? Have you considered this as a form of disclosure? Look how hinky all of this is. The names are too on point, to the point where they border on ridiculous, the cop with the prominent occult tattoo, the damsel in distress with the MK symbolism, etc. etc. Probably a lot more if I gave into the temptation to follow it. Think about how ham-fisted some of these ops have got over the past few years? Did they forget how to do this? Are the next generation not cutting it? Do they simply rate us so sheeplike that they just don't even try? Or are the curtains being raised, the power of these spells being exposed? Are they making deliberate mistakes, leaving ever more obvious crumbs, until no-one is convinced something that's 'reported' is true?

I've come a long way myself in recent times. Although I perceived something of the controllers hand early on, It's not so long ago I'd have been one of those rolling my eyes at the thought of all of it being fake. Some of this has been a journey of accumulation, but at times it's been the start ineptitude/revelation of the method in your face aspect of one con or another.

Since the lockdowns we've had George Floyd, which was signed as an op. I don't think he's dead and I think they plan to bring that fact out at some point. Think how jarring that would be to those who are firmly accepting of the MSM viewpoint? There's Epstein, where they've altered the timing several times, perhaps for strategic reasons? A lot which is happening matches the worldview of this site: https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/
Not everything, there's a lot that Symbols Decode may have wrong, but for one reason or another, TPTB are letting more things slip out. Of course that could be for a very bad reason as well as the posited good ones. Either way, there's so many of these stories where anyone who is in any way suspicious of the official line can find plenty of warning signals.

polymoog

Superstar
but for one reason or another, TPTB are letting more things slip out.
perhaps there is a relationship between the revelation of the method and the scope of the hoax being perpetrated upon us. if they do "x", then they need to have "y" amount of truth exposed to fulfill their ritualistic requirements. maybe the hoaxes are part of the same overarching ritual, so they need to expose more.

The Zone

Star
The cop who initially pulled them did not have his face shown a lot. He was way too chatty, pal-like to all, and woefully untrained to handle any of this making one wonder how he got the job. He mentions he was from Cali and he acted like it (no offense to Californians) and he seemed more of an actor than anyone I have seen to date. And his tat which I mentioned missing it the first time for it is at the very end of a long video is just too much. They've got people in on this as well for there is an actual federal investigation, etc. The person I knew saw nobody but sure thinks there is one. He handles releases which I know, makes for more questions. But these are not media releases but inner organizational ones. Anyhow, I feel we are all in the trap just talking of this and SO MUCH MORE is to come. Autopsy, trashing cops handling it, catching the perp, etc. This will be drawn out for a good long time on docs, investigations, etc. That said, how much time should be devoted to a puzzle designed to make one chase their tail?

saki

Star
Police receive tips that Brian Laundrie may be hiding on Appalachian Trail

North Carolina authorities have been investigating a flurry of calls suggesting that Brian Laundrie is hiding out on the Appalachian Trail, according to local reports.

The sheriffs’ offices in Watauga and Avery counties both confirmed to WSOC-TV that they had received more than half a dozen tips earlier this week about Gabby Petito’s 23-year-old fugitive boyfriend.

It has also been a focus for the private search team led by Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman, whose daughter Lyssa Chapman tweeted a plea for “experienced HIKING/SURVIVALIST near the Appalachian Hiking trail in North Carolina.”
The Appalachians is understood to be an area familiar to Laundrie, who was previously reported to have once lived there “by himself for months.”

Startoucher