Gabbard/Sanders/Turner and their Big Lie

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I was very gung-ho in my support of Tulsi Gabbard's Democratic party presidential primary campaign. This was the first time I have ever got on board with a D or R candidate and it will likely be the last. I already knew whats what with these people, but after all these years operating outside of the system, I allowed myself to be weakened, to relax my vigilance. I allowed myself to be wooed by her confrontational stances with Clinton, Harris and others... I allowed myself to accept her faux anti-war rhetoric. I allowed myself to be compromised by attempting to rally others to her cause.

It was all a lie and I owe all of you an apology. The best I can do is tell the truth now.

Tulsi Gabbard is in deeper than just a standard DNC or CFR crony. She is a deep state/MIC product used for a variety of filth, especially splintering and weakening the progressive/anti-war voter bases and acting (along with Bernie Sanders/Nina Turner/etc) as DNC sheepdogs. Here is who Tulsi Gabbard really is.

Tulsi Gabbard is a war criminal and war monger. In addition to all of her problematic US armed service activity, she openly campaigned for US military aid for known Nazi's as she acted in concert with Biden and others to enact regime change in the Ukraine via civil war. Over 10K dead there but lil miss anti-regime change is still truckin. Here we can see her advocate this stance without any signs of hypocrisy or shame while also repeatedly contending that Palestinians are worthy of IDF/Mossad using collateral damage/collective warfare tactics against the civilian population. Here we can see her advocate for both of these criminal positions within just a few minutes... https://www.msnbc.com/taking-the-hill/watch/should-us-be-involved-in-ukraine-conflict--312796739629

This dovetails into her protection of Joe Biden. Many recall Gabbard's willingness to confront other candidates and I initially viewed this as a sign of her gumption. Whats clear in retrospect is that while there were various individual power-plays in effect (Gabbard vs. Clinton, Gabbard vs. Harris/Bootygig etc) these efforts were merely jockeying for position... the real goal was to make sure the DNC fave got the nomination nod, and Gabbard played a key role in that fraud. Firstly, she completely compromised herself by outright LYING regarding Aloha Joe's racist past, defending him against worthy criticism of his lifelong predatory legislative history regarding poor people and people of color. Next she provided cover for him and his sons egregious Ukrainian corruption. But since she helped him kick off the regime change civil war there, it seems to be a logical extension of Gabbard's corruption. Next she broke her word to her supporters to stay in until the end, broke her word by endorsing Joe Biden with a video full of lies and the clear voter fraud she called out the week before must have evaporated because Gabbard bizarrely claimed that the voters had "spoken" in favor of Brainmelt Biden. She blamed covid for the suspension of her campaign but thet truth is that she had already sent out emails to her base declaring that the campaign would shift to a "digital strategy" due to her poor poll showing in Iowa, NH and SC. So that was just another lie from Coconut Mommy. Her campaign was a cash and power grab, and she couldn't even conduct that successfully.

Tulsi Gabbard is trying to jump back into DNC good graces at warp speed, co-sponsoring the terrible TRACE act and HR-6666 while supporting the criminal CARE and HERO acts. She's fully onboard with the agenda of forced testing, surveillance, quarantining and etc. and her total submission to the deep state/MIC and willingness to implement their agendas is on display as Gabbard is among the vanguard pushing for a state-imposed restructuring of society. She's a wannabe authoritarian who does not appear to be smart or slick enough to fool anyone at this point outside of the remaining, dwindling-yet-concentrated cult of followers comprising the Tulsi Gabbard base.

Speaking of cults, lets address that fact that she's not an actual Hindu and hid behind that identity in order to dodge questions about her own issues and to counter-smear others with a religious bigotry tag when they were critical of her actual history. Real Hindu scholars have spoken out and exposed the fact that her "Hindu" sect is really a cult made-up by a white guy who mishmashed rituals/doctrine from various faith's which he diluted and blasphemed, covering his creation with actual Hindu terminology in order to claim authenticity. The fact is that in addition to several international drug-smuggling busts, her cult has DECADES of credible child abuse accusations against it, some of which directly implicates both her "guru" and even Gabbard's own father. These are accounts of children from various parts of the world, various ages and races who had never met each other previously, yet all of their accounts match up and dont waiver. Shoot, Gabbard even lied that this guy was her "guru" during the primaries but video emerged of her lavishly praising him with that exact title. If shes such a breath of fresh air, why does she lie so much?

Before anyone wastes our time by attempting to list all of the "progressive" legislature she introduces, yet never passes, let me spell it out for you... its the same trick The Squad and sanders utilize... along with many other D and Rs, Gabbard is just mind-numbingly bad at this deflection attempt. How many times has she introduced some sort of sensationally titled legislative efforts like "happy surfer girl saves the planet and ends all wars while taking on big pharma and getting big-time money out of politics" which never go ANYWHERE, yet give her delusional base the talking points they need to continue in their zombie-like devotion to this complete sellout and charlatan.

I could go on and on, but the fact is that I endorsed this slop earlier so I owe every reader here an apology for that. I am truly sorry.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nothing wrong with changing your position as more/new info comes to light. The apology was over the top tho. It could've been as simple as "I was wrong to support any of them.".

Anyway, I hope you are well.
Thank you.
Maybe over the top for you, but I actually campaigned for that loser on this site... I should have known better.

Last edited:
Gabbard is a fraud, but you have completely missed out on who she really is.

She is a closet fascist who was courted by Steve Bannon for a position in the Trump cabinet back in 2016.

She has done nothing but push pro Trump , far right wing propaganda.

She is on tight with the Adelsons, Trumps sugar daddy, which is why she was one of the only Democrats to show up to watch Netanyahu's circus act in congress attacking the Iran deal.

She voted against BDS and Netanyahu praised her.

She voted "present" on impeachment.

In fact the only reason she covered for Biden during the primaries, and eventually endorsed him is because he was Trumps PREFFERED OPOSITION. The guy who would give Trump his best chance at winning.

She is a deceptive, caniving, snake, a close fascist and Trump supporter to boot, and I called it a long time ago.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Gabbard is a fraud, but you have completely missed out on who she really is.

She is a closet fascist who was courted by Steve Bannon for a position in the Trump cabinet back in 2016.

She has done nothing but push pro Trump , far right wing propaganda.

She is on tight with the Adelsons, Trumps sugar daddy, which is why she was one of the only Democrats to show up to watch Netanyahu's circus act in congress attacking the Iran deal.

She voted against BDS and Netanyahu praised her.

She voted "present" on impeachment.

In fact the only reason she covered for Biden during the primaries, and eventually endorsed him is because he was Trumps PREFFERED OPOSITION. The guy who would give Trump his best chance at winning.

She is a deceptive, caniving, snake, a close fascist and Trump supporter to boot, and I called it a long time ago.
I agree with most of your analysis. However, just as with the many other Ds who check off the boxes on your list yet remain Donkey's, shes DNC through-and-through. Gabbard backs Biden on the orders of her masters, but she is also personally implicated in Ukrainian blood as well.

I agree with most of your analysis. However, just as with the many other Ds who check off the boxes on your list yet remain Donkey's, shes DNC through-and-through. Gabbard backs Biden on the orders of her masters, but she is also personally implicated in Ukrainian blood as well.
I dont see how she's DNC through and through when she's pushing pro-Trump conspiracy theories about "ballot harvesting" right before the election and even name dropping pro-Trump organizations like Project Veritas.

Gabbard is a Republican plant in the Democrat party. Always has been. There is fascist agenda to bring elements of the "populist left" into their camp. Gabbard and all of her cult following like Jimmy Dore, are a big part of that.

There's also a reason all the alt right trolls promoted Gabbard. These people all get their scripts from their handlers. Its an agenda few people are talking about that I covered in my thread "Fascists have infiltrated the left"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I dont see how she's DNC through and through when she's pushing pro-Trump conspiracy theories about "ballot harvesting" right before the election and even name dropping pro-Trump organizations like Project Veritas.

Gabbard is a Republican plant in the Democrat party. Always has been. There is fascist agenda to bring elements of the "populist left" into their camp. Gabbard and all of her cult following like Jimmy Dore, are a big part of that.

There's also a reason all the alt right trolls promoted Gabbard. These people all get their scripts from their handlers. Its an agenda few people are talking about that I covered in my thread "Fascists have infiltrated the left"
Gabbards recent Project Veritas dustup served to make inroads with R and R-leaning voters (which the Ds could care less about winning over and are more interested in splintering) while helping destabilize their own, problematic anti-war and progressive voter bases.

She's not a Republican plant. Gabbard is completely owned DNC/MIC property with her "guru" coming in a distant second and has been ever since she joined the military and then her state's legislative branches under the D banner. Yes, Gabbard is a fascist... but one who works with fellow D fascists to advance their own agendas. Those agendas often align with R agendas due to the shared corruption of this political duopoly, but she is still Team Blue insofar as the duopoly parties actually differ from each other.

There are reasons operatives from both sides employ strategies which seek to utilize the others policies and personalities... thats par for the course eh?

What you are claiming makes no sense.

There's a reason NONE of the Democrats like Gabbard.

There's a reason Hillary Clinton called her a "Russian agent" which frankly isn't far from the truth.

Theres a reason she was vetted by Steve Bannon.

Theres a reason she spoke at Christians United for Israel (funded by Trumps sugar daddy)

Theres a reason she voted against BDS, wasn't on board with impeachment, and was one of a few Dems to fawn over Netanyahu in congress.

Theres a reason she is aligned with the Hindu fascists, allied with Israel and Trump.

Theres a reason she is always on Tucker Carlson.

Theres a reason alt right trolls love her.

Theres a reason she promotes Project Veritas and other pro Trump conspiracy theories.

Theres a reason she is against Syrian refugees.

But you're just going to ignore all of this evidence and go on believing what you want. If you haven't figured this game out by now, u likely never will.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What you are claiming makes no sense.

There's a reason NONE of the Democrats like Gabbard.

There's a reason Hillary Clinton called her a "Russian agent" which frankly isn't far from the truth.

Theres a reason she was vetted by Steve Bannon.

Theres a reason she spoke at Christians United for Israel (funded by Trumps sugar daddy)

Theres a reason she voted against BDS, wasn't on board with impeachment, and was one of a few Dems to fawn over Netanyahu in congress.

Theres a reason she is aligned with the Hindu fascists, allied with Israel and Trump.

Theres a reason she is always on Tucker Carlson.

Theres a reason alt right trolls love her.

Theres a reason she promotes Project Veritas and other pro Trump conspiracy theories.

Theres a reason she is against Syrian refugees.

But you're just going to ignore all of this evidence and go on believing what you want. If you haven't figured this game out by now, u likely never will.
What I posted aligns exactly with the reality of the situation. What you are repeating sounds like a convenient, received opinion which you are trying to then relay as fact.

"NONE" of the Democrats "like" Gabbard? Thanks for sharing your absolutist, insider take on the situation, but reality speaks for itself.
You are parroting Hillary Clinton talking points? You poor, misguided little fool.
Bannon digs her? So what? Is he in a position of authority within the Trump regime?
She wasnt the only D to vote against BDS or "fawn" over bibi. What reality are you living in?
She is a corrupt individual, part of a corrupt organization and is aligned with Hindu fascist and occasionally aligns w/Rs. So what?
Shes not "only" on Tucker Carlson but he gives her airtime. Does for Jimmy Dore as well. Does that also make Dore a crypto-Repub?
Alt-right trolls dont "love" her and Gabbard receives very little actual support or interest from the R base. Thats just reality.
She's a sellout, so she blows in the wind like every other D & R. Why are you acting surprised at this?
Apparently Gabbard is down for non-Muslim refugees so congrats... after your rant here you managed to be partially correct about a portion of one of your contentions lol

Edit: You must be right. You found the Republican plant that none of the D's Federal machine could. Gabbard is there because she and the R's outsmarted the D's right? It wasnt just clever... it was a ruse of epic, masterwork proportions. Game over.

Last edited: