Funny story

Jack W

Established
Okay, maybe not so funny !!

Like a month ago, I was with a friend in a bar listening a band when 2 girls come to us, and started a conversation (we didn't know thoses girls before). The 2 chicks were beautiful, and they seems to be nice. After el litle chat, one of the girl told to my friend "if you believe is witches , save your self" ( she looked a litle angry). Then the girl leave the table.
I swear my friend didn't do nothing to bother her. It was very strange the situation.
The thing is... 2 weeks later ( the friday 13) my friend fall down from the stairs ( he is okay now).

I always try to think in a rational way, and I don't want to believe is supertitions.. but this situation was strange...

any thoughts?

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
any thoughts?
A few..

1. "witches" work with djinn (demons). Pretty much Everyone who uses magic has something to do with djinn. I'm not talking about card tricks.
But anyway, your "witch friend" can easily send a djinn to trip your friend making you into a "believer". As if she can predict the future while only the Creator has knowledge of the unseen.

2. So you visit bars? Its interesting when Christians admit to this. I remember a raqi (Islamic exorcist) told a story about djinn gathering on wine bottles at a gas station waiting for someone to take them home. As a drunken mind is easier to play with.

While a bar has multiple tools of the devil. Such as the opposite sex in an inebriated state along with intoxicants. Add in music.. and you got all the ingredients for a night of debauchery. I know Christians aren't forbidden from bars, but can you imagine Jesus walking into one?

I've been in a bar a few times, but its literally been like 20 years. Only thing i miss are the pickled eggs.

Jack W

Established
A few..

1. "witches" work with djinn (demons). Pretty much Everyone who uses magic has something to do with djinn. I'm not talking about card tricks.
But anyway, your "witch friend" can easily send a djinn to trip your friend making you into a "believer". As if she can predict the future while only the Creator has knowledge of the unseen.

2. So you visit bars? Its interesting when Christians admit to this. I remember a raqi (Islamic exorcist) told a story about djinn gathering on wine bottles at a gas station waiting for someone to take them home. As a drunken mind is easier to play with.

While a bar has multiple tools of the devil. Such as the opposite sex in an inebriated state along with intoxicants. Add in music.. and you got all the ingredients for a night of debauchery. I know Christians aren't forbidden from bars, but can you imagine Jesus walking into one?

I've been in a bar a few times, but its literally been like 20 years. Only thing i miss are the pickled eggs.
We didn't know thoses girls before, that's the strange part. They came to talk with us.
Also, my friend fall down from the stairs the friday 13 and I read that this date is special for witchcraft...

1. How can a dijinn make my friend fall off the stairs? I mean , dijinns are not physical...
They can't push my friend down the stairs...

Hmmn.. Maybe this girl can predict the short future with the help of a dijinn... But It's hard to believe that a dijinn can push my friend down the stairs....

2. Well , yes, I was in the bar , and I don't think is a sin. What about the last dinner of Jesus?
He was drinking wine with his apostles...

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
We didn't know thoses girls before, that's the strange part. They came to talk with us.
Also, my friend fall down from the stairs the friday 13 and I read that this date is special for witchcraft...

1. How can a dijinn make my friend fall off the stairs? I mean , dijinns are not physical...
They can't push my friend down the stairs...

Hmmn.. Maybe this girl can predict the short future with the help of a dijinn... But It's hard to believe that a dijinn can push my friend down the stairs....

2. Well , yes, I was in the bar , and I don't think is a sin. What about the last dinner of Jesus?
He was drinking wine with his apostles...
Friday the 13th is the day the templars were wiped out. The templars were kabbalists, playing with magic themselves. This is one of the reasons they were caught up in homosexuality when they were supposed to be representing the church.

As magic is nothing more then pleasing djinn, while djinn want to disgrace mankind. Today most things associated with the number 13 are given a negative connotation because of the templars destruction.

Djinn can move physical objects. There is a famous story of one moving Queen Sheba's throne a great distance in literally the blink of an eye.
It probably has more to do with matter manipulation but knowing they can take on physical forms such as humans and dogs, snakes. I don't see why they can't push someone.

I think in the witchcraft thread someone mentions a door slamming open while they were watching a horror movie with a few relatives. I'm sure you've heard many "ghost" stories involve moving objects.

All of these things can be explained with djinn. They are nothing more then a creation that we can not see and they are just as varied as we are. There are Christian and Muslim djinn, atheists, Hindus, ect. They are everywhere and have mankind outnumbered 2 to 1 (or 3 to 1, idr)

Next time you see something "amazing" imagine an invisible person there that can fly, and most things are not as amazing anymore.

I'd rather not comment on the last supper as there is ample evidence of the Bible being altered by mans hand. If its not confirmed in the Quran (such as the 10 commandments) then we don't know who put it there.

Did Jesus drink? I know when the last prophet (saw) first started calling to Islam, the Almighty allowed drinking. This is probably because of its addictive qualities though. But we know today its forbidden.

"O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful." (Quran 5:90)

..and its not hard to understand why. From fornication to domestic abuse, there's really no benefit to drinking. A Christian should understand this easily enough.

Maldarker

Star
A few..

I can imagine JESUS walking into a bar actually and what happened when he went to the places that the lost where at?

Jack W

Established
Friday the 13th is the day the templars were wiped out. The templars were kabbalists, playing with magic themselves
Yes , I know, it's not a good date. Actually the unofficial story, say that templars were not christians... they were jewish ( at least the leaders).

Djinn can move physical objects.
I heard stories about ghost moving things.. but I have never experimented that particular situation ( and I hope never will).
I rather prefer to believe that demons don't exist... (in my ideal world). I just hate the idea to have someone invisible watching me and wishing me bad things..waiting to hurt me. It's so creappy.

Daze

Superstar
Yes , I know, it's not a good date. Actually the unofficial story, say that templars were not christians... they were jewish ( at least the leaders).
They were Christians, but became corrupt as man often does. They just figured the devil had a better offer.
Same reason most use magic today, you can gain the entire world. But people don't realize that it costs them the next life, which is eternal.

I heard stories about ghost moving things.. but I have never experimented that particular situation ( and I hope never will).
I rather prefer to believe that demons don't exist... (in my ideal world). I just hate the idea to have someone invisible watching me and wishing me bad things..waiting to hurt me. It's so creappy.
Well, its best to avoid "experimenting", say using a ouija board. Because sometimes djinn will follow you for life. Once you invite them it can be extremely difficult to get rid of them.

But at the same time they are everywhere and pass though you multiple times a day. On judgement day we will see them, along with the angels and everything else. Until then the only way we can see them is if they appear and if they do it's in a form of their choice. Since most who appear want to scare you, it probably won't be a pleasant form.

I'm not trying to scare you, as they all fear the Almighty and a good relationship with the Creator is always the best form of protection.
Djinn are simply another creation kinda like the animal kingdom. That is they have life but for the most part keep to themselves.

recure

Established
I can imagine JESUS walking into a bar actually and what happened when he went to the places that the lost where at?
Daze's anti-Christian proselytism grift and 'holier than thou' morality policing rhetoric is a byproduct of Islam's halakic legalism if not its subaltern status as a viable philosophy. He constantly opines about how Christians would and should behave at any opportunity, as it's advantageous to his conspicuous dawah agenda. Remember, the Pharisees also accused Jesus of being a drunkard because he drank wine (Mat.11.18), but even if they had no excuse, they would fabricate an accusation as they did with John the Baptist (v.17) . "Did Jesus drink?"... The answers are all there in the Scriptures, but he asks rhetorical questions that betray the fact he has no knowledge of them, despite his pretensions.

Jack W

Established
They were Christians, but became corrupt as man often does. They just figured the devil had a better offer.
Somes authors , like Tim Wallace-Murphy , say that the leaders of the templars were jewish and they went to take control of Jesusalen.

The official history is not always the truth.
We can see this clearly with Hitler, he was a Rothschild. Or the ISIS, as military force created by Israel. Or the 9\11 as a self attack. And many many others things...We can't trust in wikipedia or the officials books.

But at the same time they are everywhere and pass though you multiple times a day.
Well, maybe you are right. My friend told me that after the accident, he saw a shadow of someone . and he felt a presence, but just for a fews seconds. ( He was alone at his home).
Maybe a bad spirit ? Or a good one ?
Hmmm

good relationship with the Creator is always the best form of protection.
Yes, at least is a good start.

Daze

Superstar
The official history is not always the truth.
We can see this clearly with Hitler, he was a Rothschild. Or the ISIS, as military force created by Israel. Or the 9\11 as a self attack. And many many others things...
"Official history" is full of lies. After all its His-story. For instance, another mentioned here Hitler jailed a Rothschild. Still alot say he was a tool of the banks while he spent his career fighting them.

We can't trust in wikipedia or the officials books.
You're preaching to the choir.

Well, maybe you are right. My friend told me that after the accident, he saw a shadow of someone . and he felt a presence, but just for a fews seconds. ( He was alone at his home).
Maybe a bad spirit ? Or a good one ?
Hmmm
I would call it a bad one as djinn largely avoid mankind. While this one tried to harm him.

Jack W

Established
I would call it a bad one as djinn largely avoid mankind. While this one tried to harm him.
Oh so creappy :confused:
I still think the best position is to believe that they don't exist.. or they can't hurt you...

Daze

Superstar
Oh so creappy :confused:
I still think the best position is to believe that they don't exist.. or they can't hurt you...
You believe in God yes? You can't see him. The same goes for his angels, which i assume you believe in.
Why don't you want to believe in djinn/demons? Because they can hurt you? Have you realized the Almighty can harm you as well?

If you could see djinn you'd see they are everywhere. In the billions. But you've lived how many years being perfectly safe?

Truth is if every man, woman and child upon the planet gathered to kill you, they would not be able to do so until God allowed it.
While if every man, woman and child upon the earth gathered to protect you, they would not be able to do so unless God allows it.

We should fear none but God. Indeed, all power and authority is within His hands.

Jack W

Established
You believe in God yes? You can't see him. The same goes for his angels, which i assume you believe in.
Why don't you want to believe in djinn/demons? Because they can hurt you? Have you realized the Almighty can harm you as well?
Yes, I believe in God. But I don't believe that God want to hurt me or that I should feel a low emotion like "fear" to God.

Why God would like to hurt us using Demons ?
It doesn't make sense. God is love, is a high frecuency.

I understand that GOD created demons too and God is much more powerfull than demons.
Just, I prefer to believe they don't exist..
(It's make me feel better).
But I know is a contradiction in me.

Last edited:

Jack W

Established
"FEAR" of GOD is the beginning of knowledge
Everybody knows fear is a negative emotion.
I prefer to feel love to God..is a high frecuency.
I don't Know why God created demons.. and this is a mistery for me..

Daze

Superstar
Yes, I believe in God. But I don't believe that God want to hurt me or that I should feel a low emotion like "fear" to God.

Why God would like to hurt us using Demons ?
It doesn't make sense. God is love, is a high frecuency.

I understand that GOD created demons too and God is much more powerfull than demons.
I'm not saying that demons doesn't exist..
Just, I prefer to believe they don't exist..
(It's make me feel better).
But I know is a contradiction in me.
Well, believers suffer all the time. In fact the last prophet (saw) said this life is a prison for the believer.

Why does God allow suffering is an age old question. I do know a few answers. One, it is a reminder to return to him. As most people who face affliction turn to God.

This holds true for mankind at large. Some will ask God for a cure when they get a toothache while others won't turn to God until they are at deaths door. Such as the famous story of the atheist calling upon God as his ship sinks / plane goes down.

Others suffer as forms of punishment. If you're a believer this is a good thing as it removes sins. Its far better to be punished here for misdeeds then in the next life where the punishment is far more severe.

As the Bible says, God created good and evil. If we are punished at any point it is because of what our own hands have earned.

We should fear none But God as nothing can harm you until He decrees it. For example if you cut yourself and feel pain for a few days after know it was decreed.

I broke my foot almost 3 months ago and it is still painful to walk on. I try to look for the "why". If i had to give a reason today it would be God wanted me to spend more time with my family as its been a large part of my past 3 months.

There's a reason for everything. But we don't always see the benefit right away. If something does harm you, know its because God allowed it.
So why should we fear anyone but the Absolute controller of all things?

Maldarker

Star
Everybody knows fear is a negative emotion.
I prefer to feel love to God..is a high frecuency.
I don't Know why God created demons.. and this is a mistery for me..
Proverbs 9:10 says, “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” Basically, this verse teaches that the fear of God is foundational to true wisdom; all other types of learning are worthless unless built upon a knowledge of the Lord Himself.
In the Bible, the word translated “fear” can mean several things. It can refer to the terror one feels in a frightening situation (Deuteronomy 2:25). It can mean “respect” in the way a servant fears his master and serves him faithfully (Joshua 24:14). Fear can also denote the reverence or awe a person feels in the presence of greatness (Isaiah 6:5). The fear of the Lord is a combination of all of these.

Jack W

Established
Why does God allow suffering is an age old question. I do know a few answers. One, it is a reminder to return to him. As most people who face affliction turn to God.

This holds true for mankind at large. Some will ask God for a cure when they get a toothache while others won't turn to God until they are at deaths door. Such as the famous story of the atheist calling upon God as his ship sinks / plane goes down.

Others suffer as forms of punishment. If you're a believer this is a good thing as it removes sins. Its far better to be punished here for misdeeds then in the next life where the punishment is far more severe.
I don't know the reason, but I'm sure that God has a Good reason to allow suffering.
I also think that learn a lesson could be the reason... Maybe there are others reasons too.

I think our souls are good and know everything.. they don't need to expierence lessons. I guess they don't have the limitation of time.. like we have in this material world. It's really hard to communicate with our soul or God, It's like the communication is broken... And we need to fix it.
I don't know why we are trapped here .. But as I said before, I'm sure that God have a very good reason.

We should fear none But God as nothing can harm you until He decrees it.
I still think that fear should not exist in our life.

I broke my foot almost 3 months ago and it is still painful to walk on. I try to look for the "why". If i had to give a reason today it would be God wanted me to spend more time with my family as its been a large part of my past 3 months.

Sorry to heard that, I hope that you are good now :)
Probably the reason is to learn something.

There's a reason for everything. But we don't always see the benefit right away. If something does harm you, know its because God allowed it.
So why should we fear anyone but the Absolute controller of all things?
We know everything happend because God wanted but there is a good reason behind every suffering, so why we shoul fear to God?

Btw, I really like somes of your believes about God. You have a interesting perspective in somes points.

Last edited:

Jack W

Established
Proverbs 9:10 says, “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” Basically, this verse teaches that the fear of God is foundational to true wisdom; all other types of learning are worthless unless built upon a knowledge of the Lord Himself.
In the Bible, the word translated “fear” can mean several things. It can refer to the terror one feels in a frightening situation (Deuteronomy 2:25). It can mean “respect” in the way a servant fears his master and serves him faithfully (Joshua 24:14). Fear can also denote the reverence or awe a person feels in the presence of greatness (Isaiah 6:5). The fear of the Lord is a combination of all of these.
Well I don't know about the multiples meanings of fear in the Bible. In english only has one definition. In any case it should be " the respect of the Lord is the beginning of the wisdom".But not fear.

Daze

Superstar
so why we shoul fear to God?
In Islam there is a term known as Taqwa. Some translate it as fear, others say it means piety. Actually it means being conscious of God.
To have taqwa is to know that God is always watching you and nothing is hidden.

In essence, this is why we should fear God. Realizing he sees everything and everything will be brought to account on the last day.
For example we shouldn't steal because we know God will see it. Fear of God is a deterrent for evil.

"Indeed, God is with those who fear Him and those who do good." (Quran 16:128)