Fukushima Residents Return Despite Radiation

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

DevaWolf

Veteran
I think the big denial of the dangers of nuclear radiation will be the big downfall of humanity, even without the wars we add on top of it. Already there are mass deaths of birds, fish and sea creatures. Not for any strange reason either, I am absolutely sure it is because of radiation.
Meanwhile politicians everywhere promote nuclear energy because it is 'clean energy' and insist on more nuclear power plants being built because it is supposedly good for the environment and can avoid climate change.
Well I believe not a word of that, I think it is an agenda to speed up climate change instead of slowing it down.

free2018

Star
Not much interest in the topic here eh?
The West Coast of the US was affected by the radiation. The oceans and sea life have been affected. The longterm effects are usually ignored now. I think it's big money that buys silence and distractions that have let many forget.
It's easier to pretend it's not happening. I know people who left Japan solely due to the radiation and food shortages right after Fukushima. I delayed indefinitely travel there myself. I still don't understand how GE and Tepco pulled off not doing the right thing so easily. It's sad stuff.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The West Coast of the US was affected by the radiation. The oceans and sea life have been affected. The longterm effects are usually ignored now. I think it's big money that buys silence and distractions that have let many forget.
It's easier to pretend it's not happening. I know people who left Japan solely due to the radiation and food shortages right after Fukushima. I delayed indefinitely travel there myself. I still don't understand how GE and Tepco pulled off not doing the right thing so easily. It's sad stuff.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Fukushima is not as serious as it is shown by media. (compare to other radiation accidents around the world )
Seriously? Three nuclear cores melted down into the Earth and that's forever. This cover-up and disinfo campaign is what happens when the mob (Yakuza) has a stake in operating the facility. If you want to see more of their handiwork, watch The Cove doc. Japanese people kept in the dark.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Side note... anyone else notice mass thyroid issues? I'm on several forums and groups and I often see this health issue. Specifically, hypothyroidism. Defiently not a coincidence!
Thyroid cancer rates are spiking at epidemic rates in the Fukushima children's population.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Seriously? Three nuclear cores melted down into the Earth and that's forever. This cover-up and disinfo campaign is what happens when the mob (Yakuza) has a stake in operating the facility. If you want to see more of their handiwork, watch The Cove doc. Japanese people kept in tjhe dark.
It's not just the yaks..... they dont have enough power or leverage to pull this scam off.... this is the work of inept and corrupt, wannabe Zaibatsu and government officials.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You misunderstand me.
I had been in Fukushima and talked with scientists and engineers. They didn't work for the government, they were independent and even told that government dis-informed public because they were afraid of the situation can shadow the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. So I agree with you that authorities do lie. But, the situation is not serious as it is exaggerated by western media. This doesn't mean that the accident was not harmful. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.
You spoke with so-called independent scientists who told you the situation aint that serious? Oceanfront property in Arizona for sale homie.... hit me up if interested.

Lurker

Star
You spoke with so-called independent scientists who told you the situation aint that serious? Oceanfront property in Arizona for sale homie.... hit me up if interested.
Only if a boat is included. Poles and gear would be nice too.