Frequency harrassment.

Xman

I'm currently being targeted by a neighbour with various frequencies over an altercation I had with them being noisy neighbour's, and was wondering what I can do about it.
I have found a site called quwave and was wandering if this technology would help block the frequencies I'm experiencing.
Could someone please help me thank you in advance.

polymoog

Superstar
if you want to go on the offensive, theres a device called sonic nausea (or something similar) that will emit a high frequency when pointed at his property (if its close) that will drive him nuts. if he is old, it might not work as older people cannot hear those high frequencies.

defensively, i think (and im not an expert on it) you would need to have an inverse sound wave to cancel it out. its just a stab in the dark, but if you know someone who has those noise cancellation headphones, id try that.

if you want to knock his device out, you could build a homemade EMP device and ruin his emitter. it might ruin a few of his electronic things at the same time.

legally, if you can prove he is blasting these frequencies at you to do harm, why not record it and then take it to the police as evidence?
will i see you on "nightmare neighbour next door"? :)

free2018

Star
if you want to go on the offensive, theres a device called sonic nausea (or something similar) that will emit a high frequency when pointed at his property (if its close) that will drive him nuts. if he is old, it might not work as older people cannot hear those high frequencies.

defensively, i think (and im not an expert on it) you would need to have an inverse sound wave to cancel it out. its just a stab in the dark, but if you know someone who has those noise cancellation headphones, id try that.

if you want to knock his device out, you could build a homemade EMP device and ruin his emitter. it might ruin a few of his electronic things at the same time.

legally, if you can prove he is blasting these frequencies at you to do harm, why not record it and then take it to the police as evidence?
will i see you on "nightmare neighbour next door"? :)
Yeah, I was thinking EMP.
These situations sadly could escalate.
An EMP would be a nice way to eliminate the noisome nuisance.