French footballer accused of "anti-white racism"

morita

Veteran
thuram.png

"White people think they're superior. It's them who need to find a solution to the problem [of racism]. It's not the other way around as history tells us."
" I was wondering about italian supporters who are racist. I was wondering why these people make monkey chants and these people have a superiority complex because they're white. Because historically there is a hierarchy between people."

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
From a whites perspective its true. Blaming you for things or having pre thoughts of you bc you're white, is racism. So the accusers of racism are actually the racists.

depopulation at its finest. When it comes to white
People they are always “racist” double standards man

Vixy

Star
You know..a few weeks back these to arabic young men swung by outside my apartment (I live in a neighbourhood where the population is 99% arabic) placed a explosion device on the sidewalk right outside my windows and BANG! The neighbour came by the day after and asked "Is it bc we're white? I mean, we're the only two whites living here..maybe they want us gone?" Shes NEVER uttered a word like that before but she's seriously scared now after all the explosions and robbing and everything going on. And yeah, it probably was a white hate thing. So trust me when I say this DOES in all seriousness exist. I've had arabic friends before and the way they talk about us swedes when they're relaxed around us.. WOW! Theyre real damn racist.

Last edited: