French Film Award Antics Q&A

The Agrarian

Veteran
I want y'all's take on this:

You got an elite film industry gala, a French feminist actress, blood, animal suits, and public nudity.

Am I wrong to think this is just some spoiled 1%'er hyper-ventilating over the Covid lockdown? (I'm anti-lockdown btw). Is there any occult message or significance? The whole stunt was just vulgar and bizarre.

Last edited:

Dodo

Rookie
I've seen it too (i'm french) and was expecting someone to talk about it on this forum, the situation is just pathetic in France they are so hypocrits, everyone who talks about anti-lockdown gets censored but this kind of thing goes on tv and nobody says anything... Really disturbing

The Agrarian

Veteran
I've seen it too (i'm french) and was expecting someone to talk about it on this forum, the situation is just pathetic in France they are so hypocrits, everyone who talks about anti-lockdown gets censored but this kind of thing goes on tv and nobody says anything... Really disturbing
I feel your frustration. Really.
The hypocrisy of the powerful in this situation is astounding. They don't care about lockdowns hurting a family-run cafe or small town grocer... but suddenly when it hurts their precious film profits everyone's gotta hear about it.

We can live without "art" (so called).
We can't live without small businesses.

Dodo

Rookie
I feel your frustration. Really.
The hypocrisy of the powerful in this situation is astounding. They don't care about lockdowns hurting a family-run cafe or small town grocer... but suddenly when it hurts their precious film profits everyone's gotta hear about it.

We can live without "art" (so called).
We can't live without small businesses.
Exactly, have you listened To the openning speech ? She was making really bad jokes about old people and african people. But the thing that made me want to throw my remote control was when she talked about churches being open in a secular country and theaters being closed... dont get me wrong theaters should be opened and its a shame its closed but why did they chose churches and not perfume business such as Sephora for exemple ? Or many more exemples, but no ! They have To spit on faithful people again.

Edit : and btw that donkey woman gets naked a few moments later with period tampons as earings and everyone is laughing

The Agrarian

Veteran
Exactly, have you listened To the openning speech ? She was making really bad jokes about old people and african people. But the thing that made me want to throw my remote control was when she talked about churches being open in a secular country and theaters being closed... dont get me wrong theaters should be opened and its a shame its closed but why did they chose churches and not perfume business such as Sephora for exemple ? Or many more exemples, but no ! They have To spit on faithful people again.
In the end, that's all they have...a spiteful gnashing against the faithful.

Some lives are so shallow they cannot fathom other people being satisfied with something beyond this material world.
(*gag* Sephora)

Dodo

Rookie
After some research i dont think there's an occult meaning except for the blood/saceificial aspect to it however she is pushing the agenda of the elite obviously.

She earlier declared that the judges of the cesar ceremony is full of i quote : "white heterosexual male catholics" and should be full of women from minorities.
You can find many intriguing pictures of her flashing her body or winking (maybe one eye symbol), there's one that got my attention of her flashing her armpits unshaved.

She did not need to wear periodical tampons as earings To send the message she is supposed to send, and there was no use of getting naked neither.

On her back you can read "rends nous l'art Jean" wich is spelled in reality " rends nous l'argent ", its prononced the same way in french and Jean is the first name of the ministry Jean Castex that is annoncing the lockdowns in France. It means "give us the money back Jean"

Her costume is a reference of a famous french movie of the 70's wich is adapted from a 1690's tale called Peau d'Ane, a tale talking about incest between a king wanting to marry his own daugther after his queen died because he promised he would only marry a prettier woman and he only found his daugther To be prettier. His daugther does not want to marry him and asks for things she thought he would not give in return such as the skin of this fcking donkey that shts gold and make the castle's wealth (i Guess the author was very high writing this story)
I guess it's why she chosed this costume because it symbolises the wealth of the country or something.

In France there's a will by the elite to divide (ordo ab chaos) men and women(#metoo, feminism), blacks arabs and whites (especially muslims and white people, see Charlie Hebdo scandal and terrorism), atheists and christians / muslims.

She is just here To divide again, just check the commentaries you Will see women arguing with men saying she is brave and blablabla, why are we shocked by periods blablabla, why are we shocked to see her naked when there's nudity everywhere (i agree that the nudity is everywhere but do you need To add more nudity then ? Its like raping someone to fight against r*pe...)

As a conclusion, to me, she is using covid lockdown To puke her feminist ideology on us again (last year edition was all about #metoo)

Wigi

Veteran
Everyone in France knows this ceremony is for degenerates without moral compass.
Last year they said it was all about #me too yet they rewarded Roman Polanski.
Most 'artists' out there are propagandists but thank God churches are open while nobody can watch their junk movies.

Dodo

Rookie
They blame others of doing what they actually do (Duhamel scandal for exemple), just a bunch of hypocrits, their movies are sht anyway except for 2 or 3 movie makers and 2 or 3 actors

edit : today we'll have the grammys, it's next level lol