freedom of speech of youtube, democrat logic

TruthExposer

Established
Copied from Quora:
YouTube has a deep learning AI that deletes anything that it 'thinks' it's offensive. Youtube is a full blown SJW leftist leaning silicon valley company. Its definition of offensive being anything that is anti feminist, or is against leftist ideology, or criticizes communist China, etc.
This is one example of comment that gets auto deleted in 5 seconds. In a military related video, I made a post to make a case about how South Korean soldiers are treated.
“Meanwhile in radical feminist countries like South Korea, females refuse to even sit next to soldiers in subway because they're dirty.
Korean females organized mass boycott against Starbucks for gender discrimination because they were offering 1 free coffee per month to soldiers, which led the company to cancel that program.
Among Korean females, South Korean soldiers are referred as 'guard dogs that protect their house'
South Korean females also protest against tax money being used to treat victims who lost their legs to North Korean landmines. They argue soldiers should pay for their treatment out of their own pocket. The said soldiers have been repeatedly and stalked and harassed by Korean feminists who accuse them of leeching their tax money.”
Post doesn't contain any vulgar language or profanity or illegal content. All it does is posting a list of facts regarding how South Korean feminists treat soldiers. In fact I didn't even post my opinion regarding feminists or spoke out against feminism. All it contained were facts that the readers can use to base their own conclusion about Korean feminists. The way youtube continue to silence people for having certain political stance is sickening to the stomach.
I genuinely hope some one makes an alternative video platform which doesn't indulge in such practices, and destroy youtube completely.
Edit #1
Below is another comment that was instantly auto deleted by youtube. It was a response to another comment which asked “why South Korea doesn't invade and overthrow Kim to free North Korean brothers and sisters?”
“There is 0 benefit from doing so. There will be millions of jobless refugees and entire living standards will be thrown back to 1960s for next decades. Imagine your family of four having 2 more mouths to feed with no extra income. That at a national scale.
Plus North Koreans don't even see themselves as brothers anymore. North Korean schools nowadays teach them they are not Korean People, but instead that theyre Kim Ilsung People. South Koreans had their own military dictators, and they had to fight tooth and nails for their democracy and work 80 hour work week to develop their economy. North Koreans don't deserve a free ride on South Korean hard work and sacrifice.
If they want freedom so badly, they should overthrow dictators and develop economy themselves like South Korea did”
Again, my comment didn't contain any hate speech or profanity. I'm quite sure it is because youtube deep learning algorithm detected that my comment spoke out against North Korea or has something to do with overthrowing of dictatorship, which is a communist state. There are many right wing Korean content creators (some who are escaped North Korean defectors) whose content specializes on speaking out against communism, North Korea, or Kim Jong Un on YouTube, and they've become demonetized for ‘hatespeech’. On the other hand, I've never seen a leftist Korean Youtuber get demonetized for praising Kim Jong Un, criticizing capitalism, or spreading hate against United States.
Edit #2
Youtube is also known to censor scientists.
When a scientist posts about a recent research progress on a new nasal spray, which contains nanoparticle based traps that can capture viruses and clear COVID-19 from lung tissues, the scientist gets banned from the platform for spreading ‘misinformation’.

The said research was posted on the prestigious journal Matter, which is published by Cell Press
Sources:

Nanotraps for the containment and clearance of SARS-CoV-2
SARS-CoV-2 enters host cells through its viral spike protein binding to angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptors on the host cells. Here, we s…

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matt.2021.04.005

UChicago scientists design ‘nanotraps’ to catch and clear coronavirus from tissue
Researchers at the University of Chicago have designed nanoparticles that capture COVID-19 viruses within the body and then use the body’s own immune system to destroy them.

https://news.uchicago.edu/story/uchicago-scientists-design-nanotraps-catch-and-clear-coronavirus-tissue
https://news.uchicago.edu/story/uchicago-scientists-design-nanotraps-catch-and-clear-coronavirus-tissue

Apparently when mainstream media like CBS Chicago posts on exactly the same topic, it is OK.
But when an actual scientist makes a YouTube video about the research, he gets banned.
The channel in question:
https://youtube.com/channel/UC80kSU8SYX_1SAusp00yd3A

polymoog

Superstar
add to this thread:

elsbet

Superstar
I genuinely hope some one makes an alternative video platform which doesn't indulge in such practices, and destroy youtube completely.
Yeah... so do I.

They have a lot of money, and a well-established platform-- it would be difficult to create a site from scratch with the ease of use they offer. You can watch on your computer, phone and television.

If only Bitchute had a Roku option... *sigh*

*Supposedly, they do-- but based on reviews, it only works for a very small fraction of the people who subscribe. :(

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah... so do I.

They have a lot of money, and a well-established platform-- it would be difficult to create a site from scratch with the ease of use they offer. You can watch on your computer, phone and television.

If only Bitchute had a Roku option... *sigh*

*Supposedly, they do-- but based on reviews, it only works for a very small fraction of the people who subscribe. :(
It’ll be hard to kill off youtube completely

elsbet

Superstar
It’ll be hard to kill off youtube completely
Yeah-- I'm not sure we have fire strong enough to kill YT. :p

Not really concerned with that, though-- not as much as having a viable alternative.

:)

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah-- I'm not sure we have fire strong enough to kill YT. :p

Not really concerned with that, though-- not as much as having a viable alternative.

:)
There’s plenty alternatives, however people go back to familiar outlets because the alternatives are just paranoid propaganda pieces. Once in awhile a golden egg surfaces in those alternatives but overall alternative sources much like the conspiracy theory community struggles. I blame woke/cancel culture for keeping alternative sources down

Aero

Superstar
Google is just trying to create a walled garden around the Covid-19 search terms. Meaning, they decide who gets to profit off of Covid, which means them and other mainstream figures. This is why I've avoided writing anything about Covid on the site I run. It's like I could do weeks worth of research, write a perfectly insightful article that isn't controversial in any way, and that article will get nowhere in the search rankings. *Unless* a CNN-type outlet hypes up my article; then the article will shoot up the rankings like a speeding bullet.

When Google says content is king, it's a total load of bullshit. I don't have a lot of experience with Youtube, but it seems to me the most popular youtube channels got that way because the algorithm is wonky as hell. Like oh, little kids, watch your whole video, welcome to being a millionaire. At least until Google takes it all away, and make no mistake about it, they will eventually.