freaky eaters

polymoog

Superstar
we shouldnt really be confined to actual food, i suppose.
progressives probably will try to tell us this is normal because she identifies as an inorganic human.

i wonder if she will chew on silicone implants...jocelyn wildenstein better lock herself indoors.

elsbet

Superstar
nails on chalkboard = rocks on teeth

I think that's called Pica.. mineral deficiency. I've heard of women crunching away on ice cubes during pregnancy though in the same way-- no minerals there (right?). Possibly just some weird crunching compulsion.

Here's Wiki's explanation.*

* apparently, there's a psychological factor.

yiksmes

Established
nails on chalkboard = rocks on teeth

THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF EATING CLAY

MONTMORILLONITE CLAY
Montmorillonite Clay or Calcium Bentonite can be taken to charge the immune system during an ongoing disease, and it can also be taken as a preventative to ward off any potential ailments.

More people suffer from nervous and mental conditions in the twentieth century than in the last two centuries combined.

It is generally recognized that the United States is the most over-medicated, over-operated, over-inoculated, and doctor-dependent country in the world.

Natural medicine, with its emphasis on health prevention and maintenance rather than treatment of disease, offers a safe alternative.

These are some of the benefits most people experience from eating clay after two to four weeks of use:

• Well- regulated bowels.
  • Relief from constipation or diarrhea.
  • No more indigestion.
  • No more ulcers.
  • Better digestion of food and drink.
  • A surge in physical energy.
  • Less “wandering pain” all over the body.
  • Clearer skin.
  • Whiter and brighter eyes.
  • More alertness and clear-headedness.
  • Emotional uplift, less tension.
  • Enhanced growth and tissue repair of gums and skin.
  • Stimulated immune system, higher resistance to infectious agents.
“Clay contains the minerals and energy that the defense mechanism needs; it improves bowel function and detoxifies the body of pollutants.”

- John Tilden, M.D., author of Toxemia (1974), states that the basic cause of disease is insufficient drainage of waste matter: that toxins have accumulated in the blood above the toleration point, and disease- call it a cold, a flu, a headache- is the result of an accumulation of poisons in the system.

The clays immediate action upon the body is directly on the digestive channel. The body has no problem ridding itself of the clay. The clay and the adsorbed toxins are both eliminated together; this keeps the toxins from being reabsorbed into the bloodstream.
Copy pasted from another thread....
More on:
www.clayremedies.com
There's also something similar... Eating "chalk" - But not just some random clay or chalk (Pregnant women often crave for chalk apparently)... This is what that woman actually needs or people like her.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
When my wife was pregnant she was addicted to potatoes. It was bad.
I did learn how to make a mean cheese fry platter as a result though.

My co-workers wife used to crave chalk during their pregnancy.
Only guess why these people have odd cravings is nutrient deficiency. Rocks and chalk is probably low vitamin/minerals so the body needs the fuel asap

mecca

Superstar
When my wife was pregnant she was addicted to potatoes. It was bad.
I did learn how to make a mean cheese fry platter as a result though.

My co-workers wife used to crave chalk during their pregnancy.
Only guess why these people have odd cravings is nutrient deficiency. Rocks and chalk is probably low vitamin/minerals so the body needs the fuel asap
I think that's a part of it but it goes beyond that since they actually become addicted to it. Maybe they have a mental problem.

Maes17

Superstar
Eating ashes of a spouse is nuts and to some can come off as a kink factor. Lol. Some peoples minds I swear!