Fragile

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
This is like a mongolian version of Little Nightmares.

I've read the review from their steam page, it's kinda sad that most people just comment "yup, disturbing game".

It seems that for most people this is just another game... just a scary story. When someone actually adress the main issue it is just "this game resolves around the dark side of society", as if these things are just distant stuff happening on an abstract dimension.

The Agrarian

Veteran
1.) That programmer should be investigated or paid a vist by some Tsaghan Khaas biker-goons.

2.) Mongolia actually has a huge problem with sex trafficking and lots of locals are close to vigilantism to stop it. Whoever made this smut couldn't have picked a worse topic or population to market that game towards.

redqueen

Superstar
Maybe whoever created is trying to shine a light to bring awareness
To get people to talk about this issue which usually seems taboo to talk about for some stupid reason
Until people can face the facts that these evils go on in the world it'll never get fixed

The Agrarian

Veteran
Maybe whoever created is trying to shine a light to bring awareness
To get people to talk about this issue which usually seems taboo to talk about for some stupid reason
Until people can face the facts that these evils go on in the world it'll never get fixed
If that was their intention they chose the worst possible way to "raise awareness".
Not throwing shade, but just don't get your hopes up for good intentions from any media outlet, knowumsayen?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
If that was their intention they chose the worst possible way to "raise awareness".
Not throwing shade, but just don't get your hopes up for good intentions from any media outlet, knowumsayen?
The most "secular" explanation I can come with this is that "Fragile" is a rip off of Little Nightmares.

I remember, when I was a child, there was an urban legend: the black car, that would snatch children away. Variations included that the car was driven by a ballerina or a clown. People deemed this as ridiculous but this was my very first hint of human traficking, a modern cautionary tale. Both Fragile and Little Nightmares refer these as 'childhood fears'. WELL, having my body sold and my organs removed is a very adult fear too, and old guy fear too, it is a rated R for everybody kind of fear.

redqueen

Superstar
Yeah I know but it doesn't hurt to hope
It is done in a worst way but really it's not a pretty subject
some people need the ugliness right in their face to wake up and even still some don't
what if that was the only option they had
given their position ?
I'd rather someone try then just turn a blind eye
which seems a lot are doing

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
The most "secular" explanation I can come with this is that "Fragile" is a rip off of Little Nightmares.

I remember, when I was a child, there was an urban legend: the black car, that would snatch children away. Variations included that the car was driven by a ballerina or a clown. People deemed this as ridiculous but this was my very first hint of human traficking, a modern cautionary tale. Both Fragile and Little Nightmares refer these as 'childhood fears'. WELL, having my body sold and my organs removed is a very adult fear too, and old guy fear too, it is a rated R for everybody kind of fear.
Your so right they are very similar
wonder if they are same designers ?
For so many I think this is their worst nightmare
Ours urban ledgend was a black van that snatched
Why so many refuse to see that there are people if ya wanna call em that
Out there perpetrating these very acts
It is a nightmare or horror movie stuff not real life in their minds no one could do that
Til you have real evil touch those kinda people
I think they are the ones that will stay sleeping unfortunately

Maes17

Superstar
Your so right they are very similar
wonder if they are same designers ?
For so many I think this is their worst nightmare
Ours urban ledgend was a black van that snatched
Why so many refuse to see that there are people if ya wanna call em that
Out there perpetrating these very acts
It is a nightmare or horror movie stuff not real life in their minds no one could do that
Til you have real evil touch those kinda people
I think they are the ones that will stay sleeping unfortunately
My gym is actually raising awareness for missing and murdered indigenous women. Different concept but similar spectrum.

But first thing is raising awareness, then they created a t shirt where 100% of proceeds for the month of May goes towards a group that supports these women.

We can sit here talking about the game cause we know. But raising awareness is and taking a proactive cause should be the goal.

This game shows a horror that I don’t want to imagine. I have a 9 year old son and a 7 month old son. I can’t imagine them kidnapped and sold into trafficking

redqueen

Superstar
I agree awareness and action should be the goals
I think when ya have children It is much easier to empathize
It should not be so hard for people to look and see yourself in someone else's shoes
Empathy could change the world
unfortunately not many seem capable of empathy in any capacity
That saying "Rich can't imagine poor "comes to mind

Aero

Superstar
I agree awareness and action should be the goals
I think when ya have children It is much easier to empathize
It should not be so hard for people to look and see yourself in someone else's shoes
Empathy could change the world
unfortunately not many seem capable of empathy in any capacity
That saying "Rich can't imagine poor "comes to mind
I'm not familiar with this game, but I agree with a lot of what you wrote here.

Empathy takes effort. In contrast, snap judgments and reactions require no effort. Of course, I chalk up most of these problems to laziness and privilege. Americans especially don't put forth much effort into anything. More importantly, whenever anyone does try to put in the effort, people will get in each other's way.

Johnny5

Veteran

So is the eye the symbol of the Little Nightmares game? If so, that adds a level.

Maes17

Superstar
I'm not familiar with this game, but I agree with a lot of what you wrote here.

Empathy takes effort. In contrast, snap judgments and reactions require no effort. Of course, I chalk up most of these problems to laziness and privilege. Americans especially don't put forth much effort into anything. More importantly, whenever anyone does try to put in the effort, people will get in each other's way.
Hence why I always say. The majority of people like drama and control. It seems someone always has to be “right” or their way is the only way.

It’s a tribal defense mechanism I think.