Former Witch Speaks On Halloween

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't suggest reading occult things thats what i was getting at REPENTED of that not doing it again. Sorry i dumbed down and didn't give the exact facts to the full line and progression of druids & wiccan in modern times....

Not goading not like you do. If you want to call it that.

I post teachings that make sense would post others like said don't spend lots of time watching vids got other things to do if you find something interesting share please.

Again like i said if you know it then post it. Show how it incorporated and morphed into modern times. That way its not dumbed down and offensive to all the occultists out there.
Just as with his claim of having discovered Quranic verses which prove Aisha's age was 6-9 at the time of her marriage... he sure can post a lot of wild accusations, insults and claims... but when pressed for the proof of his contentions, its been a blank so far...

Maldarker

Star
I read occult books to EXPOSE them, not teach its doctrine. I've never once even suggested that any of it had any validity, in fact I said most of it is superstition, and that's where I met the most negative feedback not from occultists, but Christians who give it more validity than your average dabbler.

Goading is trying to coax someone into doing something. Please tell me how I've goaded anyone here. All I've done was give the fake Muslims a bit of their own medicine for constantly butting in on Christian threads. I thought by me doing the same they'd get the hint and stop.
I'm glad you are trying to expose and not teach but honest would like to see what info you have like i said i can admit i might not have it 100% that is why other info would be great. Here is my crux i dont want others to even dabble into it thus the easy answers given. I did dabbling was very anger with GOD when young just say long story and then had that Damascus road experience. Sorry for that i do apologize but you profess to be christian but you sure do throw insults attacking IQ & such just some advice. As for the goading really not trying to coax again seriously want to know. (please don't act like a tv preacher telling u up to a point and nothing informative).

One thing I think is important to mention is I have seen many Christians endorsing and supporting the greatest evil of our time which is the poison vaccines which they are trying to even make little children take. I have yet to see any Witches do this. Also Christians should do well to remember what the Bible says and that is not to judge lest ye be judged. Also it wasn't Witches who crucified Jesus.

Bubbajay

Veteran
One thing I think is important to mention is I have seen many Christians endorsing and supporting the greatest evil of our time which is the poison vaccines which they are trying to even make little children take. I have yet to see any Witches do this. Also Christians should do well to remember what the Bible says and that is not to judge lest ye be judged. Also it wasn't Witches who crucified Jesus.
the most quoted verse in the bible that's taken out of context. Its warning not to be a hypocrite. The bible tells us to practice righteous judgement.
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Lyfe

Star
...you are judging.

Cintra

Star
There is no real difference between wicca and new age druids.
They both cast the circle and call the quarters and the rest of the BS
They both descend from Crowley, the golden dawn and ceremonial magic.
Both are watered down versions of Crowley's beliefs.

Traditional witchcraft is completely different.
The victorian druid orders are an off shoot of masonry.

The real druids had a thing for severed heads and human sacrifices in bogs.
They have nothing to do with any modern druid order.

Bubbajay

Veteran
There is no real difference between wicca and new age druids.
They both cast the circle and call the quarters and the rest of the BS
They both descend from Crowley, the golden dawn and ceremonial magic.
Both are watered down versions of Crowley's beliefs.

Traditional witchcraft is completely different.
The victorian druid orders are an off shoot of masonry.

The real druids had a thing for severed heads and human sacrifices in bogs.
They have nothing to do with any modern druid order.
Yep. The real druids still have members, but membership is only through family descent. A bunch came to America in the 1700s and have families spread out along the Hudson river in New York. I'm not totally sure they're traced back to the ancient druids, but they're just as violent. I do know they go back a long ways though. When Crowley came to the US one of the first places he visited was the Hudson River area. He camped on a small island on the river to do magic rituals.

The Victorian Druids were basically an offshoot of freemasonry, and had lodges here in the US.

Cintra

Star
Yep. The real druids still have members, but membership is only through family descent. A bunch came to America in the 1700s and have families spread out along the Hudson river in New York. I'm not totally sure they're traced back to the ancient druids, but they're just as violent. I do know they go back a long ways though. When Crowley came to the US one of the first places he visited was the Hudson River area. He camped on a small island on the river to do magic rituals.

The Victorian Druids were basically an offshoot of freemasonry, and had lodges here in the US.
I think those are the victorian masonic druids that trace back to Stukley.

The victorian druid orders all descend from him, and they were modelled on the masonic societies.

There are no Iron age druids amongst us.
Some descendants, certainly. But I don't believe that the tradition has survived in anything but a fragmentary form preserved in folk traditions.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I think those are the victorian masonic druids that trace back to Stukley.

The victorian druid orders all descend from him, and they were modelled on the masonic societies.

There are no Iron age druids amongst us.
Some descendants, certainly. But I don't believe that the tradition has survived in anything but a fragmentary form preserved in folk traditions.
I thought you meant Ancient Masonic Order Of Druids that is traced back to Robert Wentworth Little. There's so many different orders its impossible to keep up lol.

When the Romans wiped them out around 70ad they went underground. I don't dismiss their survival, but more than likely they are folk traditions or revived practices that trace back to the Renaissance when those type of things became popular again. Who knows.

sickgirl15

Established
Halloween is a holiday for witches by witches. There are people putting pentagrams and gargoyles on their property as decorations. People wearing star pendants as part of their costume as some kind of mage or sorcerer. People walking around in costumes with rotting flesh. Kids running around with toy machete's with fake blood. Its a mass celebration of death and necromancy.
Just so we are clear, darling, If the star in the circle (a Pentagram) is pointing DOWN, that is a sure sign of Satanism. If the star in the Pentagram just happens to point UP, it’s a symbol used by Wiccans, and is NOT a symbol of evil. Understand now? They are two totally different symbols. Thank me for educating you later. Your welcome.

Lyfe

Star
Just so we are clear, darling, If the star in the circle (a Pentagram) is pointing DOWN, that is a sure sign of Satanism. If the star in the Pentagram just happens to point UP, it’s a symbol used by Wiccans, and is NOT a symbol of evil. Understand now? They are two totally different symbols. Thank me for educating you later. Your welcome.
Whether its rightside up or upside down it doesnt matter. You are welcoming demon spirits into your life.

recure

Established
This is a normative distinction made by occultists themselves in order to convince themselves that there is a benevolent form of magic unrelated to that of what one could call “extremists”. It is only true within that paradigm, whereas outside of it, one can say that any symbol (regardless of direction) representing magical rites and practices is evil if one believes that any type of magic is evil. Inversely, either form of the pentagram can be seen as good if one accepts a paradigm in which they represent the good, as for example in medieval Christianity.

0029.jpg
An image of a marble slab from an 11th century church.

Unfortunately, the beliefs of occultists have warped our perception so much that we act (as they do) like certain symbols have some Platonic significance dictating whether something is actually good or evil. Another example of this is how the inverse cross is seen as an evil symbol because Satanists use it to mock Christ, and it is therefore divorced from its connection to the crucifixion of St. Peter which is what one ought to be reminded of. Yet the upright cross is also used by them to mock Christ so it is a matter of context and intent. We have, however, allowed the opinions of usurpers to convince us of what to believe.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I read occult books to EXPOSE them, not teach its doctrine. I've never once even suggested that any of it had any validity, in fact I said most of it is superstition, and that's where I met the most negative feedback not from occultists, but Christians who give it more validity than your average dabbler.

Goading is trying to coax someone into doing something. Please tell me how I've goaded anyone here. All I've done was give the fake Muslims a bit of their own medicine for constantly butting in on Christian threads. I thought by me doing the same they'd get the hint and stop.
"All I've done was give the fake Muslims a bit of their own medicine for constantly butting in on Christian threads."
Bubba sparkle... in there at pretty much every thread on this site involving Islam/Muslims or listng them in the title, begging and cajoling for attention and conflict. Yet he cant seem to address the issues within his own Baptist/Protestant communities.

Bubbajay

Veteran
There is no such thing as good occultism. Both "sides" are trying to contact the exact same familiar spirits. Just because the "spirits" tell you they're good doesn't make it so.

I was at a party once when I was 19. A self proclaimed witch was there and was offering to read peoples minds. Being skeptical I said sure. She proceeded to "read" my mind, but what she told me wasn't what I was thinking at the time, but what I was doing before I left for the party when I was alone. There was no way she could have known this. Obviously stunned by what I was told I later asked her how she did it, and she replied that she was in contact with familiar spirits. I guess a devil was watching me while I was smoking that joint by myself before the party, and relayed the message to the devil she was in contact with. She told me this but called them spirits instead of devils as I call them 100% true story happened almost 17 years ago.