Former Witch Speaks On Halloween

Lyfe

Star
You’re like a walking talking Chick tract. Chill out and lighten up, Halloween is fun. You guys hate everything that makes life enjoyable. How miserable you must always be.
The demons love it when you trivialize and pay homage to them on their day. Kids laugh on the streets while real covens and satanists are burning people alive in droves(all over the world).

People think carving scary faces on pumpkins is fun not even knowing the origins to such a wicked endeavor and the evil they are summoning into their homes.

Lyfe

Star
You got any actual proof for that? Didn’t think so.
Wicked, evil. Like I said. Walking Chick tract.
Proof of what? What I said about human sacrifice on samhain or jack o lanterns being used as part of a game that occultists would engage in with spirits?

Lyfe

Star
The burning people alive all over the world. But if you believe there is something dangerous about putting a candle in a pumpkin you need to see a psychiatrist.
Where did putting a candle in a pumpkin originate from?

Michi

Established
A man named Jack managed to trap Satan, and Satan offered Jack a deal for his release. In exchange for Satan’s release, Satan agreed he would never take Jack’s soul. However, Jack’s life had been too sinful for heaven; as a result, Jack found himself between heaven and hell, in purgatory.

Jack, facing eternal wandering on earth, asked Satan for something to light his way. Satan tossed Jack a flame from Hades that would never go out. Jack carved out a turnip to place the ember, earning him the nickname of Jack of the Latern, or Jack-o’-lantern.

Jack used the lantern to guide his soul. Thus, Celts believed placing lit turnips outside would guide family spirits home; simultaneously, scary carvings repelled evil spirits.

Lyfe

Star
Once upon to time to ward of evil? It’s hard to say as much is lost but it doesn’t matter because nothing happens. It’s simply a light in a gourd and a fun thing to do with family and friends.
Its whole purpose was to interact with spirits. There are wiccans who believe certain items and rituals ward off spirits when in fact all it does is the complete opposite. The spirits see it as an oppurtunity and opening to play games. Its never anything to play around with when you are doing things that interact with these beings.

Lyfe

Star
It doesn’t matter what people believe it matters what actually happens and there is nothing dangerous about placing a candle in a vegetable. Just like there is nothing dangerous about saying “Bloody Mary” in front of a mirror.

Wiccans Think they have some long ancient tradition dating back to Pagan Europe but all that was lost to time. In reality it’s just the ideas of some guy who died in1964.
Halloween is a holiday for witches by witches. There are people putting pentagrams and gargoyles on their property as decorations. People wearing star pendants as part of their costume as some kind of mage or sorcerer. People walking around in costumes with rotting flesh. Kids running around with toy machete's with fake blood. Its a mass celebration of death and necromancy.

Daze

Superstar
Truth be told, most holidays (holy days) are evil and full of paganism.

Including Easter, worship of the goddess Estore / Ostara. goddess's of fertility / rebirth.
Christmas, worship of the winter solstice / Yule / Sun worship (not son).
New years Day, worship of Janus, 2 faced god, god of the doors.
Labor day, may the 1st dedicated to Maia, a goddess of fertility.
ect, ect.

The "wheel of the year"
698px-Wheel_of_the_Year.svg.png

Like i have mentioned before Lyfe, there is alot of paganism in modern day Christianity. Simply because the early church allowed it to entertain new converts while older pagans had no desire to let go of their beliefs. Over the years, they just became intertwined and eventually ingrained.

Easter is a good example. Have you ever asked what eggs and rabbits have to do with Jesus? Willing to bet you've been on a few egg hunts? Lord knows my dad took me and my sister to them pretty much every year.

I have already made a thread here on Easter if anyone is interested.

Lyfe

Star
Truth be told, most holidays (holy days) are evil and full of paganism.

Including Easter, worship of the goddess Estore / Ostara. goddess's of fertility / rebirth.
Christmas, worship of the winter solstice / Yule / Sun worship (not son).
New years Day, worship of Janus, 2 faced god, god of the doors.
Labor day, may the 1st dedicated to Maia, a goddess of fertility.
ect, ect.

The "wheel of the year"
View attachment 64546

Like i have mentioned before Lyfe, there is alot of paganism in modern day Christianity. Simply because the early church allowed it to entertain new converts while older pagans had no desire to let go of their beliefs. Over the years, they just became intertwined and eventually ingrained.

Easter is a good example. Have you ever asked what eggs and rabbits have to do with Jesus? Willing to bet you've been on a few egg hunts? Lord knows my dad took me and my sister to them pretty much every year.

Christmas and Easter are indeed occult in nature. Its all part of Satans agenda to blaspheme God.

recure

Established
Do you realize that the only proof of the existence of this goddess is from St. Bede's "The Reckoning of Time" (8th c.)? This fact is stated in the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article. Everything else we know about this deity outside of his account is just conjectural mythologizing. So by taking its existence for granted you give credence to the reliability of the Christian historiography while you claim that the Bible is unreliable because it doesn't agree with the Koran.
Of course (as usual) you didn't say anything about the topic specifically but used it as a pretense to peddle your antichristian grift. Muslim snake oil salesmen are down bad; this reeks of desperation.

sickgirl15

Established
The demons love it when you trivialize and pay homage to them on their day. Kids laugh on the streets while real covens and satanists are burning people alive in droves(all over the world).

People think carving scary faces on pumpkins is fun not even knowing the origins to such a wicked endeavor and the evil they are summoning into their homes.
You are absolutely wrong. I was involved in my own absolutely positive interpretation of Wicca (positive, white magic only..) as a solitary practitioner. I was thrilled to meet several other strong, positive female Wiccans/Witches who I am to this day very close with. Absolutely NONE of my creative, unique, individualistic, free thinking, animal loving (many were vegan/vegetarian also) female sister Witches EVER did animal/human sacrifices, played with black magic, or do basically anything that “satanists” typically have a negative & evil reputation for doing. We adore animals, and our cats are loved & adored, and are considered “our familiars.” I’m a huge dog lover as well, and regularly volunteer at animal rescues/adoption agencies to walk the dogs so they are able to experience some well needed time out of their cages for an hour at a time, and come have a fun, loving, mutually beneficial walk with me❤! I give them 100% of my love & attention, and always bring them fresh water & a clean bowl to keep them hydrated. I love making them feel loved & its an extremely fulfilling experience for me! I also volunteer at a wonderful cat adoption agency/rescue where my “boss” (good friend) just stops in at closing time to see how I’m doing, then we go for coffee! He trusts me to take care of THIRTEEN cats!! I absolutely love it! Catholics & hypocritical “Christians” (remember, TRUE Christians are “supposed” to be like Jesus Christ was, and love & accept ALL people, not choose to hate us lgbt people, those of another religion, etc) make me laugh. THEY spread hatred & false truths about us who are different than them, and paint a very inaccurate picture of us, while THEY are the negative ones! Satanists, to me, are fools, plain & simple. They worship the devil, who is supposedly a liar, manipulator, con man, etc!! How stupid can a person be to pledge your undying & loyal allegiance to such a known asshole?!

Daze

Superstar
You are absolutely wrong. I was involved in my own absolutely positive interpretation of Wicca (positive, white magic only..) as a solitary practitioner. I was thrilled to meet several other strong, positive female Wiccans/Witches who I am to this day very close with. Absolutely NONE of my creative, unique, individualistic, free thinking, animal loving (many were vegan/vegetarian also) female sister Witches EVER did animal/human sacrifices, played with black magic, or do basically anything that “satanists” typically have a negative & evil reputation for doing. We adore animals, and our cats are loved & adored, and are considered “our familiars.” I’m a huge dog lover as well, and regularly volunteer at animal rescues/adoption agencies to walk the dogs so they are able to experience some well needed time out of their cages for an hour at a time, and come have a fun, loving, mutually beneficial walk with me❤! I give them 100% of my love & attention, and always bring them fresh water & a clean bowl to keep them hydrated. I love making them feel loved & its an extremely fulfilling experience for me! I also volunteer at a wonderful cat adoption agency/rescue where my “boss” (good friend) just stops in at closing time to see how I’m doing, then we go for coffee! He trusts me to take care of THIRTEEN cats!! I absolutely love it! Catholics & hypocritical “Christians” (remember, TRUE Christians are “supposed” to be like Jesus Christ was, and love & accept ALL people, not choose to hate us lgbt people, those of another religion, etc) make me laugh. THEY spread hatred & false truths about us who are different than them, and paint a very inaccurate picture of us, while THEY are the negative ones! Satanists, to me, are fools, plain & simple. They worship the devil, who is supposedly a liar, manipulator, con man, etc!! How stupid can a person be to pledge your undying & loyal allegiance to such a known asshole?!
Ok, so a feminist, part of the lgbt community (and all that entails).. and also a witch practicing so called "white" magic. All magic is evil but i digress.

You paint a picture that becomes clearer and clearer all the time. No wonder you have such a negative view on religion and I"m talking about Muslims and Islam.

You're on a bad path in multiple ways. I suggest you get rid of the magic for starters, it does nothing but invite demons.

Lyfe

Star
What was I wrong about? Halloween aka Samhain is a satanic holy day. People all over the were being sacrificed in the occult underground.

sickgirl15

Established
Ok, so a feminist, part of the lgbt community (and all that entails).. and also a witch practicing so called "white" magic. All magic is evil but i digress.

You paint a picture that becomes clearer and clearer all the time. No wonder you have such a negative view on religion and I"m talking about Muslims and Islam.

You're on a bad path in multiple ways. I suggest you get rid of the magic for starters, it does nothing but invite demons.

Daze

Superstar
A blank post which i see here sometimes. I still say you need help. By your own admission you're a sick person.

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 23-47-49 Former Witch Speaks On Halloween.png

Its not often to see so many evils in one person, but you run a trifecta. Feminist, homosexual and self procliamed magician. Are you gonna identify as a goat in your next post? I mean theres all kinds of evils, it doesn't just have to be "gender fluidity".

As i said above, no wonder you hate religion. You've enslaved yourself to the devils and you only hear what they tell you. You only see what they show you.

I would suggest you put your head on the floor and ask the Almighty for help, but actual "god fearing individuals" here refuse such an action. Isn't that right @Lyfe? ...Kinda reminds me of that scene in Braveheart, where the guy says.. "in order for an Irishman to met his equal he must speak to God".

Like it or not everyone is a slave to something in this life, sadly you've chosen satan.