Former NFLer Larry Johnson accuses ‘Freemason’ Dwyane Wade of sacrificing his son for ‘the doctrines of demons’

A.J.

Star
“There is an Effeminate Agenda going on amongst the NBA & NFL elite, peddled by high ranking Masons/handlers to indoctrinate the heterosexual sports world without them knowing, for the buying power of the LGBTQ community,” he tweeted in August.

Johnny5

Veteran
A buddy of mine has been sending me Larry Johnson's tweets for a couple of months now. I believe LJ is a frequent visitor to VC after reading his tweets.

A.J.

Star
A buddy of mine has been sending me Larry Johnson's tweets for a couple of months now. I believe LJ is a frequent visitor to VC after reading his tweets.
I’ve been wondering about Wade, and his wife, as they seem to want the spotlight and are willing to roll with the LGBT and Hollywood agendas to get it. It appears selling out includes your soul...

BumbleBee

Rookie
Above and beyond the usual howling about bigotry and homophobia, that NY Daily News article manages to conflate Johnson‘s views with flat Earth and suggest he is brain damaged.

Peter Arbues

Above and beyond the usual howling about bigotry and homophobia, that NY Daily News article manages to conflate Johnson‘s views with flat Earth and suggest he is brain damaged.
I’ve long thought that the powers-that-be have been pushing the flat earth theory to make all conspiracy theorists look ridiculous. Just as Hollywood always portrays characters who question official narratives as being mentally insane people who wear tinfoil hats.

The message: only crazy and stupid people don’t believe everything we tell them they are supposed to believe!

A.J.

Star
Do you think their agenda is to normalize these illuminati gestures by bringing them into light?
No, they are just paying respect to their god. The masses will never go for it. I mean they are in their ignorance. But that’s always how it is...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Nah, they all ready wrote him off as a brain damaged abuser. Sometimes it’s just as easy for them to discredit you outright. They’ll leave him alone. Although he’s sure on top of what’s going down.
I think it all depends on who he pisses off. Things could change quickly.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Do you think their agenda is to normalize these illuminati gestures by bringing them into light?
Absolutely.

No, they are just paying respect to their god. The masses will never go for it. I mean they are in their ignorance. But that’s always how it is...
I disagree. The only reason we know anything is because they want us to know. That's why a site like VC is even allowed to exist. Society is being acclimatized to the Babylonian/Luciferian NWO cult. Today's youth are being fully indoctrinated since Harry Potter. It's everywhere now by design.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Don’t you guys think these symbols and gestures have always been around though? Biblically thinking there has always been good and evil..it didn’t suddenly appear did it? I think what’s different is that people know what they are about more..or maybe because of the internet..we can see them all around us more clearly?