For The 4th Of July (us Residents)

polymoog

Superstar
wake em up with this:

http://usavsus.info/

a solid stepping stone for people to begin their journey. . its a perfect time to bring up the difference between the united states and the united states of america corporation and how the united states has been hijacked.

The United States of America Military Flag

plain and simple--no gold fringe or other ornaments and symbolism attached

Prior to the 1950's, state republic flags were mostly flown, but when a USA flag was flown, usually only at USA facilities, it was one of the following:

1. Military flag --Horizontal stripes, white stars on blue background
    Has no fringe, braid (tassel), eagle, ball, spear, etc.
Some say the correct size ratio is 1 x 1.9

• Civil Flag
    --Created in 1799 by Secretary of the Treasury Oliver Wolcott. Intended for peace time usage, denoting civil jurisdiction under the Constitution and common law. Has vertical stripes, blue stars on white background--last flown before Civil War with a few exceptions.

----vs.----

Not the original
USA Military flag

Some say it is a flag of Admiralty/Maritime type jurisdiction and is not suppose to be used on Land. Others say it’s not a flag at all, but fiction.

However, the gold fringe which surrounds the flag gives notice that the American flag has been captured and is now being used by the corporate so-called government to give notice of its jurisdiction.
The flag shown above appears to be a "USA flag" but has one or more of the following:

1. Gold fringe along its borders (called "a badge")
  2. Gold braided cord (tassel) hanging from pole
  3. Ball on top of pole (last cannon ball fired)
    Mainly used at induction centers.
  4. Eagle on top of pole
  5. Spear on top of pole

Some people see them as ornaments but all symbols have a meaning and purpose.
The flag shown above is Not described in Title 4 of USC and therefore is illegal on land except for maybe (1) the President since he is in charge of Naval Forces on high seas, and (2) naval offices and yards.

]not in the article, but i have heard (podcast) that the US military uniforms which have the backwards US flag on it is derived from col. michael aquino, the first satanic/luciferian priest in the military. he wanted it backwards for occult magick reasons. check into him and his involvement at the presidio base if you have not yet done so.]

with this under their belts, they can move on to the federal reserve and so forth.
'theyre bound to be successful." -goenkaji

Hubert

Established
The flag on the military uniform is not backwards. It is oriented as though it is being held by a soldier charging into battle. Our flag advances, it does not retreat.

Hubert

Established
a very reasonable and logical explanation. but was it the original intent of the backwards flag? thats always the crux.
Yes that was the original intent. That is why the image of the flag on an air plane, or on a vehicle is also supposed to be displayed reversed orientation. Next time you go to an airport check out the orientation of the flag painted onto the planes, it will be reversed.

polymoog

Superstar
Yes that was the original intent. That is why the image of the flag on an air plane, or on a vehicle is also supposed to be displayed reversed orientation. Next time you go to an airport check out the orientation of the flag painted onto the planes, it will be reversed.
US WW2 and korean war aircraft ('40s to mid '50s) as well as their military uniforms had a simple star design; no flag. col. michael aquino allegedly started pushing for the flag/backward flag on the uniform, and that was during vietnam.

the DoD says this: http://www.usflag.org/flagpatch.html
Army Regulation 670-1, “Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms and Insignia,” updated most recently September 5, 2003, addresses explicitly the proper and lawful placement of the U.S. flag patch on the Army uniform.

The regulation states that when authorized for application to the proper uniform the American flag patch is to be worn, right or left shoulder, so that “the star field faces forward, or to the flag’s own right. When worn in this manner, the flag is facing to the observer’s right, and gives the effect of the flag flying in the breeze as the wearer moves forward. The appropriate replica for the right shoulder sleeve is identified as the ‘reverse side flag’.”

there is also this link from ken adachis site: http://educate-yourself.org/lte/backwardflagsonuniforms04jul04.shtml

of course youre welcome to believe that that is their reason or the col. aquino explanation. given the story explained by several people surrounding aquino (douglas dietrich comes to mind-- check him out-- former military librarian privy to countless documents AND a person who worked under col michael aquino), i believe the satanic/luciferian explanation.
government explanations are always lies.

polymoog

Superstar
mixed feelings:
nationalism is the antidote to globalism, but there are still risks of an authoritarian government being installed. however, taking pride in your community, country, and people are ideologies that are healthy today. this is why the degenerate leftists (communists, "progressives", SJWs, etc. those who are brainwashed cultural marxists) are opposed to this. its my opinion that it is good to push down on the nationalist pedal for now, but we will definitely to take our foot off in the near future.

the layers of conspiracy complicate things, though. i honestly havent come to an answer whether the US legitimately fought for independence or it was just a freemasonic sideshow. ive read that the US is simply the virginia company today, still under the influence of the british crown (read that yesterday somewhere), and i have also read that the US was never intended to be free-- that it was a freemasonic ploy all along. we simply had the illusion of freedom. there is also the story of the king of england forbidding the colonists to cross the appalachian mts because that was french/indian territory, and the colonists disobeyed, instigating the revolutionary war. the soldiers fighting for the US colonies were never paid and were, i believe, executed after the war.
sorry, no links-- i dont recall where or when i read that (possibly from 'the nature of reality' podcast), but it was within this year.

Devine

Star
hmm well the part that really appealed to me was just the relationship between man and god. i think a lot about our god given rights. like whatever these world leaders wanna do, nothing can take those away.
and when she said people should act right lol

mecca

Superstar
nationalism is the antidote to globalism
How? Also neither globalism or nationalism are good if we have the elite running everything.
this is why the degenerate leftists (communists, "progressives", SJWs, etc. those who are brainwashed cultural marxists) are opposed to this. its my opinion that it is good to push down on the nationalist pedal for now, but we will definitely to take our foot off in the near future.
It's not good to be too far on either side.

polymoog

Superstar
How? Also neither globalism or nationalism are good if we have the elite running everything
Q1: nationalism is the antithesis of globalism because it is diametrically opposed to a one-world style government-- nations making their own laws to best suit themselves. this stalls the NWO agenda. globalism would be nice if the people on earth were all benevolent.
Q2: thats true. and that is why we need further divisions from national boundaries to very small localized governments. decentralization of authority is the most important. local citizens running the local governments should bring power back to the people, as these leaders can be closely watched and their decisions will be more transparent. at least we will need this type of setup as natural law is fully developed. i think a lot of things will simply fall into place at that point, and bureaucracies will disappear. its the game plan, at least.

The Zone

Star
True or intended nationalism only wants to save tradition and not dictate. Globalist want us all to be the same yet are pushing the agenda to be diverse. The old flip thing or backwards mentalities at work.

Sunshine

Established
a federation of city states that have a very weak central government according to shared principles?

“Nation-states like war; city-states like commerce; families like stability; and individuals like entertainment,”

Nassim Nicholas Taleb, The Bed of Procrustes: Philosophical and Practical Aphorisms
That's a great idea. Too bad it lost out in the Civil War. It wasn't necessarily a North vs. South conflict. It was a "strong central govt." vs. "sovereign states in a loose confederation" issue. The states lost, the feds won, and they've been haggling over the details ever since.