Footage Of Naked Boy Climbing Out Royal Family Castle Window

TMT

Star
Everyone keeps saying that guy climbing out the window is a child

He's clearly a grown man. He's got pubes sticking out, he's muscular and is about 5' 10" guys. He looks like he's in his 20s.

And im pretty sure Loki is correct in pointing out it's a staged video. C'mon.
It should be obvious, but some people want to believe so badly they can't see right in front of themselves.

Loki

Established
Are you drunk? His evidence is pathetic. It looks like a teenage put it together.

Take correction?

Nobody corrects me unless they have solid evidence. His evidence looked more like a cover-up than solid evidence dismantling the OP video.

Also go to the OP video on YouTube and look at the comments.

Very few people are buying this "cover up" evidence. They are saying the same thing that I and @Tanya are saying.

The evidence simply isn't powerful enough to sway from the first video.

Lol. You know child molestation exists, right?
Thanks for continuing to be a douchebag, anyway, I really don't feel like you actually looked at everything I posted. I completely understand why explaining to you how and why the video was made doesn't sit well with you, so I offered evidence from other conspiracy theorists in the hopes that the red lines and font would feel more at home to you and make more sense. I feel as if this evidence completely shows that the video in question (the falling guy) was a fake, so I'm going to post it again and hopefully you will take a look. If you've already seen it and still deny it then that's fine, just want to make sure we are at least on the same page.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-87w6DWoAAW6J_.jpg:large

http://www.thatsnonsense.com/naked-man-escapes-buckingham-palace-video-debunked/

I managed to embed at least one of the photos. The top image is the real Buckingham Palace, the bottom is obviously the fake version with the dude. Further evidence is in the links.

Loki

Established
No we aren't, that discussion was long gone dead and done with. I've been trying to steer the discussion to the other two videos I posted. I should have made a separate thread for them.

This thread was never intended to discuss whether or not the first video I posted was real or not. That's what Loki turned it into.
Whoa whoa whoa, Tanya, I came to this thread (that you created and named) to view and discuss the video in the OP because it intrigued me. I may not have had the best evidence for someone like you, which is fine, but I was only trying to inform you, and anyone else, that the OP video was fake. Don't blame me for your title and your OP which in turn made the focus of the thread about that thing. If I were you and I really wanted the topic to focus on p***philia and these others videos, I'd have either started a new thread or edited the OP and title to represent that, especially after 3-4 pages of us arguing about whether the first video was real or not and you coming to the conclusion you'd rather talk about the other videos. The other videos may very well be important, so you could still start a separate thread to discuss them if you want, and I promise you won't find me there. I just keep coming back here because my alerts tell me to.

Last edited:

Carolyn

Star
I feel like we are all just flogging a dead horse, some people just believe things and you cant change their minds no matter how much evidence you present to them.

Maybe if you are so concerned about paedophilia and saving children its something you could do in real life because I think wasting time arguing over videos that are probably fake and only intended to entertain people, sure weird and questionable esp that creepy second video but really what good is it doing anybody just here arguing over semantics, people are getting offended, people are insulting and offening others, this whole thread has decended into a mini forum cesspit of pointlessness, maybe its time to move on from this and atually "be the change you want to see in the world"

Just move on though, go scream into a pillow or punch the thing till it bursts or something and move on.

Loki

Established
I feel like we are all just flogging a dead horse, some people just believe things and you cant change their minds no matter how much evidence you present to them.

Maybe if you are so concerned about paedophilia and saving children its something you could do in real life because I think wasting time arguing over videos that are probably fake and only intended to entertain people, sure weird and questionable esp that creepy second video but really what good is it doing anybody just here arguing over semantics, people are getting offended, people are insulting and offening others, this whole thread has decended into a mini forum cesspit of pointlessness, maybe its time to move on from this and atually "be the change you want to see in the world"

Just move on though, go scream into a pillow or punch the thing till it bursts or something and move on.
I agree that actually getting involved in organizations that fight sex slavery, child slavery, and p***philia rings would certainly be the very best way to make a difference in the world concerning this topic. I will say though that dedicating one's life to such a pursuit is not plausible for the majority of people. I'll admire those types of people until the end of my days, but I know I'm not one of them, I'm just not wired in that way. So, I don't fault Tanya for electing to discuss the topics on the internet instead, even though I agree with you that I don't think it is going to do much good in the grand scheme, it's far more practical and I guess can be cathartic to her and others. I just take issue with being blamed for the state of the thread when I had no hand in creating the thread and specifying via the title and OP what the thread was centered around, I simply responded.

Certainly my off-topic back and forths with Christopher didn't help, but it takes two to tango. And now that other people noticed the thread and happened to take issue with the original video as well we are all p***philia supporting shill and puppets. That's not a very rational conclusion to jump to, but I guess rationality is not always to be expected in such a community.

As for the other videos, I've still not taken a look so I can't really speak to them at all. I don't really care for the topic of p***philia and if I watched them and thought they might be false I know I'd want to research them and figure out whether they are real or not and that feels like a dark hole I don't want to go down personally, nor do I want that search history on my computer or phone really lol.

Carolyn

Star
Yeah true, its not something I could ever handle for a job. I have past experiece myself with abuse I know I couldnt handle it, a friend I worked with years ago was doing a work placement in a prison and had to interact with men who were sex offenders, honestly couldnt bear to be around anybody like that or to work with children who had been abused.

I think my own past experiences with abuse have left me quite emotionally closed in a lot of ways, not as bad as a few years ago, its weird after brain surgery i dunno if its the whole mental emotional turmoil from going through brain surgery or if something more physical has happened to my brain because of the surgery but I felt a lot more emotionally able to cope with it all and sort of process it and move on a bit. Who knows, the brains a funny thing.

Last edited:

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
  1. Do not attack forum members on a personal level. This includes insults, name calling, flaming, baiting and repeated harassment.
Please remain on topic or warnings and bans will be distributed.

Violette

Star
So I'm not sure if that guy climbing out the window is real or a part of a show but I do think it's strange so many pedos are linked to the royal family... I'm a 100% sure pizzagate is real here so it wouldn't surprise me if there is a similar situation overseas

Loki

Established
Liar.

You bumped one of my quotes that wasn't even directed at you. I was responding to Devin.

It's clear you have a agenda here. It appeared to be the case in the beginning but now it's obvious. You are 100% here to take the focus off the OP's video. Your counter evidence is crap and the fact you act like it's 100% refuting the OP's video is what has made you, and your position, a joke.
Ugh. You're exhausting dude. If only you knew as much as you think you know. :rolleyes: