Footage Of Naked Boy Climbing Out Royal Family Castle Window

Tatilina

Star
I know in the rules section if there are people who have multiple accounts made that they will get all of them permanently banned. They definitely need to be looked into. I am wondering if this is happening because it is the weekend? I've been here a while and never seen this happen before.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
I get that it's difficult for you (and everyone really) to hear about these kinds of things and it makes it even harder when you go into detail and describe it... but it's rude of you to turn away and insult people who just want a little more context and explanation for these bizarre topics.
@Tanya
Having to rewatch and then describe what he's doing in the video makes me angry and it makes feel disgusted and frustrated having to explain it. The video with the woman stirring brownies.....I have no clue as to what that video is all about. Its being narrated I believe, but whether or not it's correct, I don't know.

Tatilina

Star
T and SCS are trashing her thread more than anyone else. :rolleyes: Hmmm....
How am I trashing the thread? Why can't everyone just stop? This is really upsetting and stressful. Out of all the threads to do this on, why this one? People are sick!
Can you all just stop? Why are you doing this? Please, please, please stop. If you don't care about these kids being abused and terrorized every day in ways we could never imagine, then that's your issue, but don't disrespect this thread that deserves people who should be discussing and expressing their concern for their lives and welfare.

Last edited:
Too many replies happening too fast, I can't keep track of them all. I'm pretty sure it was Orwell's post that I meant to report as off-topic.
I was doing quite the opposite, I was actually putting this thread into context.

Gary Cole.jpg

Now go enjoy the movies with your husband. I'm off to bed G'night everyone. Hope some of you keep me entertained while I'll write my paper tomorrow.

Tatilina

Star
I can easily reason there is a fine line between defending pedo stuff and what they are doing.

But I won't.
All of them coming on here except Mecca, have not made one on-topic post in regards to the subject of the thread. Just full blown personal attacks and trashing the thread. How more obvious can it be? I love the ignore feature on here though. What a relief! Poofy poof, troublemakers gone at the wave of my wand lol!

Tatilina

Star
All of them coming on here except Mecca, have not made one on-topic post in regards to the subject of the thread. Just full blown personal attacks and trashing the thread. How more obvious can it be? I love the ignore feature on here though. What a relief! Poofy poof, troublemakers gone at the wave of my wand lol!
I hope so, I don't understand why this thread of all threads got picked on. Not me so much personally, but I'm thinking because of the topic trying to be silenced by pedophiles. Not an accusation against any particular persons, but what else could be the reason?

Tatilina

Star
That's the reason. The topic.
Yeah, that's what I figure too.
I'm starting to believe that maybe there are dark spiritual forces at work here. Normally I don't believe in such things.... what has occurred here tonight leads me to believe otherwise and I'm a HSP (highly sensitive person) I can sense and feel when something isn't right about people even through their posts. It's like alarm bells going off when bad people have bad intentions and are up to no good. I easily pick up on negative vibes. The downside is that it drains me completely and now I'm drained. :(

Trenton

Veteran
Everyone keeps saying that guy climbing out the window is a child

He's clearly a grown man. He's got pubes sticking out, he's muscular and is about 5' 10" guys. He looks like he's in his 20s.

And im pretty sure Loki is correct in pointing out it's a staged video. C'mon.