Footage Of Naked Boy Climbing Out Royal Family Castle Window

mecca

Superstar
I don't have patience for people who come into a thread and not watch the videos. It's rude and very ignorant to waste people's time when you can't even watch the whole video, but expect people to explain it you. I am very offended that I have to explain in description as I am very livid and upset about the videos as it is. If you aren't going to watch the videos, don't comment or bother with the thread.
I get that it's difficult for you (and everyone really) to hear about these kinds of things and it makes it even harder when you go into detail and describe it... but it's rude of you to turn away and insult people who just want a little more context and explanation for these bizarre topics.
@Tanya

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
Your first post in this thread:
Some people seem to believe everything is part of "the conspiracy" or "the illuminatti!"

Christ on a cracker!! Epic lol
Your second post in this thread.
I havent read too many of Tanyas posts but she seems like one of those energy sucking vampire types. Also quite rude too!
Don't come into a thread without having any intentions of not adding any worthwhile contributions. You are a trouble maker and both of your first two posts in this thread clearly proves this. You are not on topic, you have no interest in this thread, you are taking personal shots at me, looking to cause up conflict. Don't come in a thread targeting someone and then trying to play victim afterwards. Get out of the thread and stay out. You have no good intentions towards this thread and if anyone is an negative energy sucking vampire, it's you.

Now stop please. Go back to your random thoughts thread.....that's where you belong.

Carolyn

Star
I've seen several threads now with Tanya bickering with different people. It clogs up the threads. That is what makes people think she may be a paid trouble maker. But, she may just be a difficult person to get a long with.
Just seems like a stereotypical truther extremist, usually really rude, ignorant erratic and thinks everything is a conspiracy. Maybe she is newer to it all. It can be easy to get sucked in when you are just getting into this kinda stuff. It can be overwhelming whenyou come to that realization that this world is such a dark and horrible place and that darkness seems to engulf the possibility of anything being good anymore or maybe shes just a complete nutjob, who knows?

Carolyn

Star
nah we are right back to nutjob!!

You stalking me Tanya?? U not got anything better to do than go through and analyse all my posts??

Tatilina

Star
Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Your first post in this thread:

Your second post in this thread.

Don't come into a thread without having any intentions of not adding any worthwhile contributions. You are a trouble maker and both of your first two posts in this thread clearly proves this. You are not on topic, you have no interest in this thread, you are taking personal shots at me, looking to cause up conflict. Don't come in a thread targeting someone and then trying to play victim afterwards. Get out of the thread and stay out, you have no good intentions towards this thread and if anyone is an negative energy sucking vampire, it's you.

Now stop please. Go back to your random thoughts thread.....that's where you belong.
You can put people on ignore Tanya. You have the right to do this. Then, when you come on the forum, you will be able to focus on engaging in the sort of discussions that really interest and challenge you at this point in your life like this one. This way, you can have more control over your experience here and make some friends with people you have some things in common with. There is no reason to invest time making enemies on here.

Sometimes people just need a time out from each other. It's not personal. We can all get on each others nerves from time to time. Even just temporarily putting someone on ignore will mean that there is no need to forget something hurtful someone said. It is easier to hold our tongues than remove offenses caused by our words. It is important to pay attention to the words we use because they will create the type of future we have. Our words will determine whether we continue to encounter hostility or whether we are able to escape hostility by holding our tongues.

God bless.

Tatilina

Star
You can put people on ignore Tanya. You have the right to do this. Then, when you come on the forum, you will be able to focus on engaging in the sort of discussions that really interest and challenge you at this point in your life like this one. This way, you can have more control over your experience here and make some friends with people you have some things in common with. There is no reason to invest time making enemies on here.

Sometimes people just need a time out from each other. It's not personal. We can all get on each others nerves from time to time. Even just temporarily putting someone on ignore will mean that there is no need to forget something hurtful someone said. It is easier to hold our tongues than remove offenses caused by our words. It is important to pay attention to the words we use because they will create the type of future we have. Our words will determine whether we continue to encounter hostility or whether we are able to escape hostility by holding our tongues.

God bless.
I forgot about that option. Thanks for the reminder.

Tatilina

Star
No one here has defended p***philia. People are discussing whether or not they think the video of the person falling out of the window is real or not.
No we aren't, that discussion was long gone dead and done with. I've been trying to steer the discussion to the other two videos I posted. I should have made a separate thread for them.

This thread was never intended to discuss whether or not the first video I posted was real or not. That's what Loki turned it into.