Footage Of Naked Boy Climbing Out Royal Family Castle Window

Tatilina

Star
YOU think video is bad, I can't believe what I just clicked on LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm not being dramatic, but I just threw up. I don't know what to say right now, I'm shaking and feeling so sick right now.
@Devin this is the video you quoted. Pay attention to what you are quoting.

Carolyn

Star

Tatilina

Star
I don't have patience for people who come into a thread and not watch the videos. It's rude and very ignorant to waste people's time when you can't even watch the whole video, but expect people to explain it you. I am very offended that I have to explain in description as I am very livid and upset about the videos as it is. If you aren't going to watch the videos, don't comment or bother with the thread.

Carolyn

Star
I havent read too many of Tanyas posts but she seems like one of those energy sucking vampire types. Also quite rude too!

Carolyn

Star
I don't have patience for people who come into a thread and not watch the videos. It's rude and very ignorant to waste people's time when you can't even watch the whole video, but expect people to explain it you. I am very offended that I have to explain in description as I am very livid and upset about the videos as it is. If you aren't going to watch the videos, don't comment or bother with the thread.
Jebus take a chill pill!!

Tatilina

Star
I havent read too many of Tanyas posts but she seems like one of those energy sucking vampire types. Also quite rude too!
No I'm not normally rude and I'm not an energy sucking vampire, what is wrong with you? I'm upset because the videos are very self explanatory. You're just as rude and accusatory, with these personal attacks coming from you, it will be instant reports. I won't be bothering with you since you seem to have a problem with me.

You haven't contributed anything worthwhile to this thread. Anymore posts like this and I will report you.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
Nevermind, I've already reported your comments. You're obviously in this thread to stir up trouble and I want no part in it. Taking a break for the weekend!

Maybe back Monday, maybe not.

Carolyn

Star
Nevermind, I've already reported your comments. You're obviously in this thread to stir up trouble and I want no part in it. Taking a break for the weekend!

Maybe back Monday, maybe not.
Thanks, I really appreciate that!! Sincerly!!

Carolyn

Star
So, now we are ALL shills, begs the question, who are you trying to convince then by being here, preaching to shills seems kinda pointless.

Tatilina

Star
@Tanya this place is full of shills. It's obvious as day. No intelligent human would take those TMZ style websites seriously. But they're gospel to these tards.

Just ignore them. Read the comments on YouTube of the video you posted it'll bring you back to sanity lol.
Yeah it is very obvious, they're coming out of the woodworks it seems. Something definitely weird is going on here because whenever you try to talk about sensitive important issues, the shills and trolls come out and do everything they can to prevent the real discussions that should be taking place. Theycreate distractions by making it personal. I don't got time to waste on people who don't care about stuff like this and these kids who are suffering and don't want to take this seriously. Very frustrating. Off to watch some movies with the hubby.

Last edited:

Tatilina

Star
@Tanya this place is full of shills. It's obvious as day. No intelligent human would take those TMZ style websites seriously. But they're gospel to these tards.

Just ignore them. Read the comments on YouTube of the video you posted it'll bring you back to sanity lol.
Also, if you go through Carolyn's post history, the only thing she posts in is in the random thoughts thread. Makes you wonder why she's even here for. i wouldn't bother with her much, just report her troll comments. I think she is trying to stir up trouble by getting people to fight. She's very suspicious.

Have a good night Scott!

Devine

Star
I've seen several threads now with Tanya bickering with different people. It clogs up the threads. That is what makes people think she may be a paid trouble maker. But, she may just be a difficult person to get a long with.
Isn't funny how the people who consistently have problems with others never seem to realize it? I guess they don't know what it's like to NOT have problems with others? I hate the threads getting clogged by people who have such low self esteem they can't take a simple correction or contrasting view.