Footage Of Naked Boy Climbing Out Royal Family Castle Window

williejonesjr

Veteran
YOU think video is bad, I can't believe what I just clicked on LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm not being dramatic, but I just threw up. I don't know what to say right now, I'm shaking and feeling so sick right now.
Thank you for your warning. I'll take your word that this is bad.

Lurker

Star
No, have you not read any posts in my thread? I don't cast spells and I don't practice witchcraft. That's way out of my league. I personally don't believe in messing with magick or interferring with supernatural forces because that stuff comes back on you big time. To be honest, I can't say what I would like to happen to these monsters without being extremely irrational....
Not to mention, that was an offensive post.

Lurker

Star
What was an offensive post? Are you more concerned about my posts than the children in the videos? Do you know have thing to say other than what I post? Cause if that's the case, your priorities and concerns are in the wrong place if the only thing are focused is how offensive my post was, and I don't know which one you're talking about. I assume the with me swearing? So what? It was a natural reaction to what I just watched. If you find that more offensive than whats taking place in the videos, there is seriously something wrong with you.
Not yours. What you were replying to. Maybe AspiringSoul has a prayer.

JoChris

Superstar
YOU think video is bad, I can't believe what I just clicked on LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm not being dramatic, but I just threw up. I don't know what to say right now, I'm shaking and feeling so sick right now.
What you're describing is why I no longer look at such videos. It is way too distressing.

I don't know how people who work in the field of tracking down pedophiles and have to watch similar videos/ view photos all the time could stay sane.

rainerann

Star
I'm gonna be honest and say that when the spirit cooking followed by the pizzagate thing came out right around election day- this was one of the happiest moments of my life. I still think it is why Clinton didn't win. Can you imagine what the world would be like right now if she won. No one would be talking about how Trump is cruel for cutting funding to PBS. Nope, there would be no way to avoid the whole sexual abuse of children issue that was directly connected to Clinton right around election day. After she had done all the debates and everyone thought she would with. Just picture what the world would be like right now if she had won...and that's why she didn't win. There would be no way to hide it if trump didn't win. That's why he won. It was a miracle. Otherwise, she would have, and the fact that she didn't gives me hope.

Even if there is a long way to go, there is still hope and its super gross that saville was friends with prince Charles. Super gross. Super gross, but i have hope that god is working in the favor of the victims right now.

Ella

Rookie

Aero

Superstar
Oh yeah the hacked Podesta emails buried the Clinton campaign for sure. I try to refrain from trashing Hillary Clinton, because liberals go insane. But if there ever was anybody who deserved it, it was her. Podesta should of been gone from the campaign at the point, at the very least resigned. Their whole campaign seemed to pass off all the responsibility on mid and low level staffers. And all those people figured it out really quickly, and realized they didn't really need to do work.

Loki

Established
You didn't watch the video, did you? Because if you had, you would know very well that was not a clip part of a TV show, but very obvious the footage was taken from a cell phone.
Wait, do you actually have evidence that it doesn't exist within the show, or are you just saying that it doesn't look like it is from a TV show? I mean, the easy way to figure this out would be to watch The Royals and find the clip within, I just don't happen to have cable. I'm just trying to figure out if there was something in your original video that detailed that it wasn't, in fact, a clip from the show, or if you are just obstinately saying it's not from the show despite not actually knowing. I'll admit, I don't actually know either at this point, but it's easy enough to find out.

Loki

Established
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a37200/the-royals-naked-man-buckingham-palace-video/

Update 03/03: As predicted above, E! this morning announced that the clip is a fake designed to promote The Royals. It's footage "from D-Throned, an online tabloid covering E!'s fictional modern day royal family from The Royals," E! explains, and "it's clear that this was a clever way for E! to give viewers a glimpse of the drama that will go down on the upcoming premiere season of the new show. "
Here is the wiki entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Royals_(TV_series)#Promotion

FreeBritney

Rookie
I watched The Royals,it's basically about "a fictional" destructed Royal Family living a life of sins and lies. They not even shoot on the real Buckingham Palace they use stand ins like Blenheim Palace for the exterior shots. Why would the "public character" of the Queen ever allow such cheap and filthy promotion for a insulting show like that taking place at her palace ??? Obvious cover up.

Loki

Established
I think its fair that you suggested that it was a clip from a TV show that you should find the TV show and provide the TV clip yourself, which should be simple to do on youtube if it actually existed. I don't have cable either and neither can I find any such clip from this TV show I've nevet heard of. What I did find is a few videos and articles proving the video is real and that the claims of it being a hoax or for the TV show is just a cover up. You suggested it, so the burden of proof lies on you. You can't just come into a thread suggesting what you have with no evidence expecting someone else to do it for you. I'm pretty sure that's not how it works lol.

You don't need cable to watch the Royals or whatever its called, people upload full TV episodes to youtube all the time. I could not find no such episode.
Right, I was just telling you what it seems to actually have been from. I didn't currently have the time or capacity for researching it so I figured one of you could look into it. It's odd that you seem like you'd rather just believe it is something scandalous rather than look for the truth of it. That always bothers me about the "truther" crowd, that you call everyone who doesn't see everything as being tinged in conspiracy sheeps, and yet, when something doesn't really make any sense at all (like this video) you don't actually look any further into it to be sure that what you are purporting happened actually happened. It doesn't really take much effort a lot of the times, but some seem to prefer the wild theories and speculation over actually getting tot he truth of the matter.

I've been logged on for about ten minutes and using only my phone I was able to find the exact source of the clip about four minutes ago. Here it is: http://dthronednews.tumblr.com/post/112600469003/reign-of-erroreleanors-latest-mishap-has-tongues

It was shot as a part of their online "E!" parody that follows news of the scandalous royal family from the show. Honestly, just from watching the original video I could tell that something was off; I mean, the guy looks like he is CGI or something. I imagine what they did was they filmed a person climbing naked down a bed sheet on a green screen and then edited him onto this haphazard video they took of the Swedish actresses at Buckingham Palace.

Really, if somebody had climbed naked from the window of the Royal Palace and presumably fallen to their death or disfigurement, there wouldn't only be one person filming the proceedings and they wouldn't react that way. I imagine they were told to act that way because naked men climbing out of the fictional character's window was a somewhat common sight in the world of the show. Besides, Twitter would have been alight with people tweeting about seeing the naked man fall from the Royal Palace, however, there was apparently nothing until the video was posted which means somehow there were no eyewitnesses except for those two girls and the cameraman.

FreeBritney

Rookie
Right, I was just telling you what it seems to actually have been from. I didn't currently have the time or capacity for researching it so I figured one of you could look into it. It's odd that you seem like you'd rather just believe it is something scandalous rather than look for the truth of it. That always bothers me about the "truther" crowd, that you call everyone who doesn't see everything as being tinged in conspiracy sheeps, and yet, when something doesn't really make any sense at all (like this video) you don't actually look any further into it to be sure that what you are purporting happened actually happened. It doesn't really take much effort a lot of the times, but some seem to prefer the wild theories and speculation over actually getting tot he truth of the matter.

I've been logged on for about ten minutes and using only my phone I was able to find the exact source of the clip about four minutes ago. Here it is: http://dthronednews.tumblr.com/post/112600469003/reign-of-erroreleanors-latest-mishap-has-tongues

It was shot as a part of their online "E!" parody that follows news of the scandalous royal family from the show. Honestly, just from watching the original video I could tell that something was off; I mean, the guy looks like he is CGI or something. I imagine what they did was they filmed a person climbing naked down a bed sheet on a green screen and then edited him onto this haphazard video they took of the Swedish actresses at Buckingham Palace.

Really, if somebody had climbed naked from the window of the Royal Palace and presumably fallen to their death or disfigurement, there wouldn't only be one person filming the proceedings and they wouldn't react that way. I imagine they were told to act that way because naked men climbing out of the fictional character's window was a somewhat common sight in the world of the show. Besides, Twitter would have been alight with people tweeting about seeing the naked man fall from the Royal Palace, however, there was apparently nothing until the video was posted which means somehow there were no eyewitnesses except for those two girls and the cameraman.

I never called you anything you are allowed to believe what you want. I'd also researched like you did and looked up the places where the show gets shoot. I also read the article you have posted before that,and I don't buy it .Even if it's CGI the Queen has to get informed before or she would sue their asses disrespecting the Royal palace like that if it's not for a other reason. E! would not risk this.

Loki

Established
I never called you anything you are allowed to believe what you want. I'd also researched like you did and looked up the places where the show gets shoot. I also read the article you have posted before that,and I don't buy it .Even if it's CGI the Queen has to get informed before or she would sue their asses disrespecting the Royal palace like that if it's not for a other reason. E! would not risk this.
Well, unless you are Tanya my response wasn't directed at you. (And, for the record, although I've certainly been called a sheep in the past, I wasn't intending to say Tanya or anyone else had called me a sheep, but rather to point out that that is a common go-to of "truthers" while they themselves will often believe falsities without much personal investigation simply because it plays into their world view)

I'm quite sure that anyone can use the setting of Buckingham Palace however they please, they would only need the Queen's (or whomever handles such things for the Queen) permission if they wanted to shoot on-site, which they don't need to for this video thanks to technology.

The video I've linked actually has extended footage that show the "Princess" from the show waving sweetly from her window at the recently fallen guy (their attempt at comedy) as well as sitting in the same CGI'd window. If you are still going to believe that the footage actually depicted an escaping sex slave falling to his death or severe injury after the evidence to the contrary, I don't know what anyone could do to help you with this one.

Last edited: