even cucumbers now,what isn't being recalled lately eh
poisoning everything so they can swoop in with even more poisons under
the guise of "helping"
then they will make it a new weekly/monthly ration instead of Us growing
Our own or going out to buy Our own

Last edited:

Simka

Established
Since I started my weight loss journey, I read a lot about various products. And I should say, the more I read, the more products I avoid to eat. It seems that the best way is to grow everything you can on your own. Of course, I do exercises, buy Wegovy online and take it regularly, but everyone knows that it is hard to see any result without a healthy diet.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Perfect storm of events sparks rice shortage, ‘panic buying’ across Japan...

By KELLY AGEE AND HANA KUSUMOTO STARS AND STRIPES • August 28, 2024

1724860716697.png

Shelves that normally stock bags of white rice were empty at a supermarket in Yokohama, Japan, Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2024. (Akifumi Ishikawa/Stars and Stripes)

Read more at: https://www.stripes.com/theaters/asia_pacific/2024-08-28/rice-shortage-japan-panic-buying-14999629.html
Source - Stars and Stripes

catadams

Recently, unexpectedly for myself, I decided to radically change my approach to life and devote more time to training and proper nutrition. I'm sure that having worked through all the problems now is the key to a happy, healthy future. To do this, I found some very interesting types of workouts for myself, and here is one of them https://betterme.world/articles/wall-pilates-double-leg-stretch/. Now I can spend quality time getting in great shape

Last edited:

Clout

Established
Thread title- Foods & Food Supplies, Illnesses, Medicines, and General Health
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding mental health the godless masses are cracking up bigtime-

snowflakes_Aug_2024.jpg

Health_Times_March_2024.jpg

Clout

Established
Grief's a funny thing, for example when my dad died 40 years ago I never batted an eye and thought "Good riddance to the miserable old git", but when my mother died I was a bit shocked and walked around in a daze for a couple of weeks without shedding any tears because my Christian beliefs softened the blow..:)

Clout

Established
When Christians are dying, they say with a smile to their Christian chums at their bedside- "See you later", but when nonchristians and atheists are dying they say to their mates- "Goodbye forever"...

"Ungodly men, wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:12)
rel-Walken-void.jpg