food storage/transport being destroyed. We need to stat catagueing these occurances

The Gateway Pundit today has comprehensive list of the destruction of food processing plants etc that is happening. It is frightening to say the least.
I saw that!
Here it is. Apparently this version of it is worldwide.

These are the ones in US since the list from June that I posted last week
  1. 8/10/22 A fire completely destroyed a building at Pendleton Flour Mills in Eastern Oregon
  2. 8/28/22 A poultry processing plant in Montebello, California was caught on fire
  3. 8/30/22 Emergency Declared in Four States After Oil Refinery Fire in Indiana Feared to Disrupt the Supply of Gasoline, Diesel, and Jet Fuel
I can't figure out how to post the worldwide one, but its in the link.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
this fits here I Believe since it's to do
with disruption

more supply interruption and go figure
it's things We need to survive,that tptb
can take over much easier if they control
all of that and many Peoples will fold and
bow because they're unable to fight or they
just don't want

this is proof it's all being done on purpose
and those who don't See it are just too asleep
to help,as it's way to obvious now that it's tptb
designing everything happening right now

could the walkout they're preparing for be the
global walkout that's being organized right now

have to tear Our World down to install theirs
We better wake up before than

Large fertilizer plant/factory that supplies 50% of feritlizer to north america and 12% to the world destroyed by hurricane ian.

The devastation of Hurricane Ian has implications far beyond Florida itself. One of the largest fertilizer companies in the world, Mosaic, is located right in the devastation path of Ian, which lingered for over 12 hours in Central Florida, dropping actual feet of rain in some areas, causing widespread flooding and infrastructure damage. That, combined with the sustained hurricane-force winds, ripped some communities to shreds and left almost no structure standing in certain areas.

The Mosaic company in Central Florida provides 50% of the granulated phosphate fertilizer used by North American farmers, according to its online data sheet (PDF). The company also provides 12% of the global supply for granulated phosphate fertilizer. This means Hurricane Ian just made the global fertilizer shortage far worse than what it was already, even after the fertilizer shortages caused by natural gas shutdowns in Europe (and the recent sabotage explosion of the Nord Stream pipelines).

The upshot of all this? Expect even more food scarcity and price inflation in 2023 and beyond, with high prices and crop scarcity to persist for many years to come.

We hope that Mosaic — which employs 3,000 full-time workers and 3,000 additional contractors — can get back on its feet as soon as possible and resume deliveries of phosphate fertilizer.
Link is to natural news, but prepper youtubers have been discussing it, so it seems legit.

redqueen

Superstar
gotta be on lsd if Ya believe this is not
being done purposefully and all is just a
coincidence like the fact that bgates released
a bunch of mosquitoes and We're Seeing these
diseases that spread by em eh

no worries Ya can still have milk production
really would Y'all wanna drink the milk from a
cow that's infected with this?i wouldn't

this will play its part in the shortage where
ever it's meant to

now they gotta etaneniccav the herd until
the herd gets herd immunity

Last edited:
Lower protein chicken feed may be causing chickens to lay less eggs.

the popular “Producer’s Pride” chicken feed sold by the Tractor Supply chain has been recently altered and that its new formulation is causing chickens to stop laying eggs. Some suggest a deliberate reduction in the amount of protein in the feed may be causing the reduction in egg production.
Yet farmer sources report that they are seeing a much-greater-than-normal reduction in egg production, to the point where many report that hens are laying zero eggs instead of merely a reduced laying frequency. There is no word on whether this is a temporary or a permanent change among Tractor Supply feed.
Not all hen layer feeds seem to be affected. In a quote to the Gateway Pundit, spokeswoman for Nature’s Best Organic Feeds Courtney Price said, “there have been absolutely no changes to our premium feed formulas” and that they have not heard any customer criticisms or complaints about their non-GMO chicken feed products. Price continued, “We pride ourselves here at Kreamer Feed on premium nutrition for animals nationwide, and all of the products in our organic, non-GMO brand Nature’s Best Organic Feeds line is no exception.”

The U.S. poultry feed market is $5 billion per year. Two of the most popular chicken feeds available for, and marketed to, backyard chicken homesteaders are “Producer’s Pride” owned by the Tractor Supply corporation and the “Dumor” brand owned by Purina.

Tucker carlson has been given permission/ordered to by his overlords at fox to report on the issue, so i believe tptb want the public to be aware (for whatever nefarious reasons).

What is going on here? Tucker Carlson examined the issue in his opening monologue on Monday night.

From FOX News:

Last spring, in March, at a press conference in Brussels, Joe Biden explained that the sanctions he was imposing against Russia, while morally necessary, were also going to cause food shortages around the world, including here in the United States. “It’s going to be real,” he said.
Now, Biden said this in a very odd way. There was no hint or panic, emotions you’d expect from a leader predicting the deaths of human beings from starvation. None of that. Instead, there was pure, nonchalant casualness. Biden could have been describing the weather or a trip to the dry cleaners. “It’s going to be real.”
Then Biden continued, recounting a conversation he had with European allies. He told us all about it. When he met with the group, Biden said, they spoke about “how we could increase and disseminate more rapidly food shortages.” That’s what Joe Biden said verbatim. It’s on tape…
We can’t know what Joe Biden was thinking, if anything, when he uttered those words in Brussels. We can only tell you what happened afterward.

Strange disasters began to beset food processors all over the United States. In April, the next month, the headquarters of one of this country’s largest organic food distributors was destroyed in a fire. Cause unknown. The next month, in a single week, actually, two separate private plane crashes took out two separate food processing centers. One plane hit a General Mills plant in Georgia. The other plane hit a food plant in Idaho. By the way, back in February, a boiler explosion obliterated a potato processing plant in Oregon and so on.

So even people who aren’t given to connecting the dots, who don’t think of themselves as conspiracy nuts, begin to wonder, “Is there something here?” But no one could tell. The Biden administration had no answers and no way to get to the answers because they had no data.
To be honest, it seems like theyre trying to spin it as a political thing, so we won't realize that both "sides" want us sick or dead.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Seems they seriously have something against eggs. I'm wondering what

Just like the meat manufacturing plants that were/are being destroyed by mysterious fires or closures. The chicken/egg plants or farms are being targeted because THEY want to control the worlds food supply. Have the price of food skyrocket as a means of control, limit natural foods (that have being genetically altered) and then replace our traditional diets with artificial lab grown GM "food" that contains nano tech meant to control, monitor and/or destroy us. That's my take.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Seems they seriously have something against eggs. I'm wondering what

Yeah....been wondering the same.

Maybe eggs have a protein that acts as an inhibitor to mRNA or whatever they have put in the shots. I don't buy the argument floating around that the shortage is due to the need to make more vaccines. If that was the case, where was the shortage in 2020 when big pharma was supposedly readying the vaccines?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yeah....been wondering the same.

Maybe eggs have a protein that acts as an inhibitor to mRNA or whatever they have put in the shots. I don't buy the argument floating around that the shortage is due to the need to make more vaccines. If that was the case, where was the shortage in 2020 when big pharma was supposedly readying the vaccines?
My guess, aside from just controlling the price and overall food supply, is that eggs are healthy. They contain lecithin which is an emulsifier and breaks down fats and improves the immune system, cognitive function and lowers inflammation.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 10-42-27 Lecithin Benefits risks and types.png
Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 10-43-05 Lecithin Benefits risks and types.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just like the meat manufacturing plants that were/are being destroyed by mysterious fires or closures. The chicken/egg plants or farms are being targeted because THEY want to control the worlds food supply. Have the price of food skyrocket as a means of control, limit natural foods (that have being genetically altered) and then replace our traditional diets with artificial lab grown GM "food" that contains nano tech meant to control, monitor and/or destroy us. That's my take.
From 2013!

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 11-15-48 Why Bill Gates Is Investing In Chicken-Less Eggs.png

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 11-15-39 Why Bill Gates Is Investing In Chicken-Less Eggs.png