food storage/transport being destroyed. We need to stat catagueing these occurances

redqueen

Superstar
this will affect more than coal as it damaged the tracks
and they say it's coal but who/what was that coal for

redqueen

Superstar
the KJ thread post I just made has something
I think belongs in this thread
marker 56:40
this part is something everyone needs to be definitely
aware of

this is a 100% the way Our Food system works
with all of the deliberate destruction We're Seeing
take place right now is gonna start being heavily felt
by many come the winter is my thoughts on it some
Peoples think next mid yr I don't think so it's sooner for sure

Please do the best Y'all can to stock up on dry/canned foods
when buying cans go to the back of the row as that's the dates
furthest away from expiration

Daze

Superstar
10000 cattle just drop down dead. heat has been blamed but many are saying thats not true

Its definitely a lie. The heat is much hotter in Texas then Kansas and the cows are not dropping here. Either they poisoned them or used Dews. Granted dews are "conspiratorial", but i believe they have this tech and it is a reason for the fires in California and Australia. (dew = direct energy weapon)

I don't think them having energy weapons is that far fetched really. N. Tesla's tech is roughly 150 years old now. Actually i seen a video a month or two ago showing how to block energy weapons that were being used on protestors, basically cover yourself with metal / faraday shield.

On topic, I got good news. Due to all of the food plants being destroyed they have already started work on bug factories.

It seems they already have several years worth of orders. UK school children are specifically mentioned.

Awoken2

Superstar
Here in the UK we are now experiencing Internet issues. Large parts of the Midlands have had extremely poor mobile data coverage today.

I've been driving around the Midlands today and the mobile signal has been dropping out regularly.

Even my home WiFi is running very slow.

I'm not sure if it's happening all over the country but it's been getting worse over the last few days. If you knock Google maps off line the entire road transport industry will grind to a halt. Most drivers rely on GPS maps for their routes, no GPS, as there has been for periods today, nothing gets delivered.

.....I blame the Russians :rolleyes:

Karlysymon

Superstar
That clip is floating around and people are saying different things, so at this point i don't know what to believe. So sheep dropped dead in Idaho this week but the tweet that @Frank Badfinger posted, when i read the comments to it, someone said that happened months ago and it was in Ireland. So is it Idaho or Ireland? Is it this week or months ago?

redqueen

Superstar
I Know it's not Food but it's Food related
as without diesel how Ya gonna transport
any supplies Your not going to and they are
saying it can be late 2023 by time they get
sufficient supply again

I don't think it's even gonna take til winter
for Us to See the fallout of all that's happening
with the way things are now,We may start Seeing
SHTF a lot sooner than expected yeah it will be a
very dark winter but things are gonna get dark before than

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That clip is floating around and people are saying different things, so at this point i don't know what to believe. So sheep dropped dead in Idaho this week but the tweet that @Frank Badfinger posted, when i read the comments to it, someone said that happened months ago and it was in Ireland. So is it Idaho or Ireland? Is it this week or months ago?
From August 2021

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 14-53-24 Over 500 Sheep Killed in Lightning Strike in Georgia.png

From June 2022

redqueen

Superstar
a few I came across that I think belong here
as all this is gonna affect Our Food prices/production

Good site for farming news

Karlysymon

Superstar
It is worth pointing out that both Mark Rutte (Dutch PM) and the Dutch King were Bilderberg attendees this year. This isn't going to end well. We are going to see some real violence very soon.

"It's not normal, what's being done to the farmers," one of the protesters Jan Poorter, 74, told AFP.

"It must happen gradually and that's not the case," added Poorter, a retired businessman as hundreds of tractors gathered on a field, many with horns blaring and safety lights flashing.

"You can't just close farms that are hundreds of years old. You just can't!"

Protesters carried signs saying "The future of farmers is being destroyed" and "Our children are afraid."

Despite the numbers involved and the anger on display, the demonstration remained peaceful as an official programme got underway.

Prime Minister Mark Rutte said earlier this month the government's plan to cut nitrogen emissions "will have an enormous impact on farmers".
"This sector will change, but unfortunately there's no choice, we have to bring down nitrogen emissions," he said.

Maldarker

Star
It is worth pointing out that both Mark Rutte (Dutch PM) and the Dutch King were Bilderberg attendees this year. This isn't going to end well. We are going to see some real violence very soon.

"It's not normal, what's being done to the farmers," one of the protesters Jan Poorter, 74, told AFP.

"It must happen gradually and that's not the case," added Poorter, a retired businessman as hundreds of tractors gathered on a field, many with horns blaring and safety lights flashing.

"You can't just close farms that are hundreds of years old. You just can't!"

Protesters carried signs saying "The future of farmers is being destroyed" and "Our children are afraid."

Despite the numbers involved and the anger on display, the demonstration remained peaceful as an official programme got underway.

Prime Minister Mark Rutte said earlier this month the government's plan to cut nitrogen emissions "will have an enormous impact on farmers".
"This sector will change, but unfortunately there's no choice, we have to bring down nitrogen emissions," he said.
No one remember the movie the Omen 3? A rich businessman buys up farmland & food production. Sound familiar? Under the name thorn industries which turns out the person running it is none other then Damien thorn the AC