Foo fighters and studio 666

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Just thought I would put this in perspective. Howard Stern is a pos who wants to put the unvaccinated in concentration camps and deny them any rights. CL is a pathological liar. Both of them are hardcore leftists who have no morals and will do anything for money. Ted Nugent is very much a conservative who supports Trump and even campaigned for him. While I am not a big Nugent fan I think this story is bs.

I don’t

“Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I've got to have you in a matter of time
Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you”

I don’t

“Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I've got to have you in a matter of time
Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you”
Lol. Never did like Nugent. However the Huffington Post has consistently lied about the fake vaccines and covid. Too bad they didn't put as much effort into telling the truth about that as they do Nugent. They one step above CNN in the fake news department but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Also I thought this thread was about foo fighters and studio 666?

Last edited:

Lamkins

Rookie
I’ve noticed Dave Grohl is in the public eye a lot more lately. I’ve been wondering what’s going on. I assumed it was passive book promotion, but who knows.

moodychick

Established
This movie is creepy. Was it Dave's idea or their label?

It sucks Taylor Hawkins died for this film. He was the core of the band :(

yes and one week before the anniversary of Cobain death ..
Of you watch this video of him. He can barely get his words out. I didn't realise it was close to Cobain's death. That's even more insane. So Dave lost the lead singer while he was the drummer. Now he's the lead singer and he lost the drummer. Not to mention if you watch the below video. Taylor gets the audience to chant Dave Dave Dave. And does Freddy mercury's famous day oh but instead he says Dave growl.

This movie is creepy. Was it Dave's idea or their label?

It sucks Taylor Hawkins died for this film. He was the core of the band :(

I posted a video of Hawkins doing his famous somebody to love cover on the post above. Not only is he struggling to breath or talk. He gets the audience to chant Dave growl and do the Freddie Mercury day oh but changes the words to Dave growl.

The video was shot the day before he died

FilthPig

Veteran
Dave Grohl was/is a big vaccine pusher/promoter - they only play to vaxxed audience . So i guess the whole band got the magic potion or they are hypocrites if they didnt take the jab themselves.

Dave Grohl was/is a big vaccine pusher/promoter - they only play to vaxxed audience . So i guess the whole band got the magic potion or they are hypocrites if they didnt take the jab themselves.

I would not surprise me the people who promote it the most don't get it.

Did did find this video the idea.

redqueen

Superstar
Enter The Stars-foo fighters,will smith

Another I enjoy watching decodes from
Always informative and I just like them
He really does find some weird stuff