Foo fighters and studio 666

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
You trust Grohl?
Ghrohl is partially deaf and has to read lips during interviews, and yet he is capable of a music career and keeping a beat?! Sounds like someone NEEDS help to keep their career alive?

I've got another confession to make
I'm your fool
Everyone's got their chains to break
Holding you
Were you born to resist or be abused
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you
Are you gone and on to someone new?
I needed somewhere to hang my head
Without your noose
You gave me something that I didn't have
But had no use
I was too weak to give in
Too strong to lose
My heart is under arrest again
But I break loose
My head is giving me life or death
But I can't choose
I swear I'll never give in, I refuse

moodychick

Established
The band's last single was "Love Dies Young", released in November 22, 2021, four months before Hawkins' death.

Lyrics:

Love dies young and there's no resuscitation
Once it's done, no regeneration
It's a losing game that'll make you play
Your hand against your chest
Love dies young

Love dies young and there's no reanimation
Once it's gone, no regeneration
It's a bitter kiss that'll make you wish
You never had a taste

Love dies young, oh
Love dies young, oh
Please don't take my breath
Don't take my breath away
Love dies young

Love's so dumb, so what's the fascination?
Leaves you numb with a nasty reputation
When you lose your head and lights go out
You'll never be the same

Love dies young, oh
Love dies young, oh
Love dies young

Never-ending cemeteries, funeral parades
All your dreams are buried in their place

Love dies young, oh
Love dies young

Love dies young, oh
Love dies young, oh
Love dies young

Love dies young
Love dies young
Love dies young
Love dies young
Love dies young
Love dies young
Love dies young
Love dies young

Is it a song about being heartbroken or predictive programming? The answer is obvious.

Foo Fighters are the ultimate bland corporate rock. Made to sell to millions of Walmart shoppers. Every song sounds like one chord just being repeated with same shouted vocals. Sausage factory rock.

Mikey2433

Rookie
For the longest time now I picture Dave in a meeting with the music elites who control his music and all that shit...And to me he seems he would be the ultimate corporate guy going with whatever they say they want him to do and everything lol.....Anyway....It’s ALWAYS the Drummers that go...why

For the longest time now I picture Dave in a meeting with the music elites who control his music and all that shit...And to me he seems he would be the ultimate corporate guy going with whatever they say they want him to do and everything lol.....Anyway....It’s ALWAYS the Drummers that go...why
Yeah but Ringo is still alive?

moodychick

Established
You're right. He, the ringmaster of the band forces everyone to support BLM, vaxx, LGBT, etc.

moodychick

Established
I can't stand this band anymore. Ever since Hawkins died, I can't enjoy listening to their music. I used to be a huge fan until discovering how cruel Grohl can be. Sacrificing a band member just for more Grammys?

Besides, their music is not impressive. They're the most overrated band in modern rock

Diogenes

Established
i

i think that Kurt Cobain was sacrificed by him and after Cobain death , he launch his new group Foo Fighters, coincidence ? i don't thinks so
That's what I think too. I'd say that Courtney Love had also her benefits. This Grohl guy is totally a sell-out, same division with Jack Black. They always give me the same vibes - both stupid but successful.

Diogenes

Established
Damn kind of disappointed with the "Nuge" thought he had better taste than that lol.
I remember I liked the Amboy Dukes, the first band -or one of the first anyway - where Nugent played. They had this hit, Journey To The Centre Of The Mind. Nowadays, listening back to it,it gets more clear what he was up to. I started disliking him after reading that he likes killing big animals -bears for example-and then I also saw him in a photo wearing moose's horns on his head. What an idiot.