Flutes Possibly Contaminated With Semen Given To California Students

Aero

Superstar
"Parents were warned Saturday that a music teacher with a nonprofit group may have handed out flutes to schoolchildren that were tainted with his own semen.

A state and federal investigation was under way into whether youngsters at schools around Southern California may have received tainted flutes.

The Los Angeles Unified School District said it was cooperating in an investigation of alleged "inappropriate sexual conduct involving a musical performer" that affected at least 13 school districts."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-flutes-contaminated-california-students-20170930-story.html

I could of put this in the religion thread, because this is a SATANIC RITUAL people! If this story doesn't boggle your mind, idk what will. Something seems to be missing here. And not just that every single article leaves out the whole satanic thing.

This should be considered some kind of sex crime. It's at least assault. Possibly with a deadly weapon

Aero

Superstar
How on earth would they determine something like that?
Exactly what I meant when I said... Something is missing here.

The news articles don't explain how any of this unraveled, just that it happened. My guess is the guy who did it told people, and a snitch was his undoing.