Flu shot vs Covid shot

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- I was vaccinated against them both [polio and TB], but even if i hadn't been vaccinated the odds were that i wouldn't get [those diseases] but we'll never know..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and you didnt die from the vaccines? have you checked your body for microchips?

Dunno if I was chipped but I had the polio and TB vaccs 60 years ago and I'm still alive and in good health so I can't complain..:)

A.J.

Star
I'm also a healthcare worker and even though my job tried to pretend Religious exemption didn't exist, I looked into the policy myself, showed them, and used that to decline the flu vaccine.

I'm sure that doesn't work everywhere though, and I know some states have done away with religious exemption. But it's a worth a try, if you really don't want to get a vaccine.

I'm ready to lose my job when they make the covid vaccine mandatory. It's best to stock up and prepare now, while there is still time.
Same, they barely acknowledged that the religious exemption exists but I was successful in requesting one.