Flu shot vs Covid shot

A.J.

Star
I am requesting info about potential correlation between this year’s flu shot and potential Covid shot.

Does this year’s flu shot have any similar risk? Will the flu and Covid vaccine’s be merged ?

Are the prospect of mandatory flu shots a prelude to mandatory Covid vaccines?

I welcome any links or sources on the matter, thank you!

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Well, there are some weird-ass adverse reactions to any kind of vaccines that range from mild simptoms to leaving you paralized in a wheelchair for life. Since the flu shot is older it is "safer" because it was more fine-tuned.

Dang, yesterday a volunteer of coronavac clinical trial in brazil commited suicide, who knows how will it affect your mental health. The virus itself already is a mess to psychiatric problems.

Tidal

Star
There was a big nationwide drive in the 1950's to vaccinate all us english schoolkids against polio (we called it the polio prick), I didn't want it but our parents and teachers and doctors and the government said it was a very good thing, so just about every kid had it including me, and luckily I suffered no adverse reaction.
A few years later in the early 60's there was another big drive to vaccinate all kids against BCG/TB, so most of us had that too.
Again, I was lucky and suffered no side effects, but my mate Jimmy wasn't so lucky, the site of the jab got infected and started to ooze pus and he was off school for a week with a headache.

Aero

Superstar
I don't like experiments. They constipate me. - Del from that show Ozark

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
According to the MSM, there is no Flu anymore, COVID cured it...

Seriously though, you aren't actually considering getting a shot, are you?
I have to, since i'm a healthcare worker we need to get all these pesky vaccines... most of them are secure enough, but this covid one is way too suspicious. none of my pharma friends want to take it

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
the site of the jab got infected and started to ooze pus and he was off school for a week with a headache.
This is an expected side effect of the BCG vaccine. Every 90's kid (all the cool kids) have a scar on their arm. I have two, smallpox and BCG.

meximonk

Star
I have to, since i'm a healthcare worker we need to get all these pesky vaccines... most of them are secure enough, but this covid one is way too suspicious. none of my pharma friends want to take it
I say this with the utmost sincerity, I know you're between a rock and a hard place, but:
Your health is more important than your job. Without your health, there is no job.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I say this with the utmost sincerity, I know you're between a rock and a hard place, but:
Your health is more important than your job. Without your health, there is no job.
I'll get it only if i'm obliged to and if there is no way out of it.

John K

Established
I am requesting info about potential correlation between this year’s flu shot and potential Covid shot.

Does this year’s flu shot have any similar risk? Will the flu and Covid vaccine’s be merged ?

Are the prospect of mandatory flu shots a prelude to mandatory Covid vaccines?

I welcome any links or sources on the matter, thank you!
Well, I don't know the relation of the Flu shot 2020 and the Covid Shot. But I heard about one research in Italy that explain the relation about Flue shot 2019 and Covid 19. This study say that people who were vaccinated of Flue shot 2019, have more probality to die of covid19.

"In September 2019, Italy rolled out an entirely new type of influenza vaccine. This vaccine called VIQCC which is different from the others. Most available influenza vaccines are produced in embryonated chicken eggs. VIQCC, is produced from cultured animal cells and has more of a “boost” to the immune system.
VIQCC also contains four types of viruses – 2 type A viruses (H1N1 and H3N2) and 2 type B viruses.
It looks like this “super” vaccine may have impacted the immune system in such a way as to increase coronavirus infection through virus interference".

Well, I hope everything get solve about this plandemic.

John K

Established
Well, One of the "sides effects" will be sterilization :S

John K

Established
I have make a list from the best scenario to the worst related to effects of covid19 vaccines , maybe the Elite is looking to generate 3 or more effects at the same time with the vaccination. I would like to hear yours opinions!! do you have any other scenario?

Here is my list:

1. Implantation of chips to humans for identification and track.

"The invisible "tattoo" accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots - tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light - that glows under infrared light".

For more information, click here: https://www.sciencealert.com/an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids

2. Mass sterilization: the vaccine for covid19 will produce antibodies to the Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 , this metalloprotease it's found in testis, heart and kidney.
"ACEH (Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 ) is a metalloprotease that may have a significant role not only in cardiovascular homeostasis but also in fertility"

You can check the research here: https://www.jbc.org/content/275/43/33238.full?sid=7ecbde34-9366-40ca-8398-7ce0eefc022d

The wet dreams of Bill Gates, Soros, Rockefeller family , Rothschild Family, Bush Family, Vatican , BRITISH CROWN and more... IS TO REDUCE THE POPULATION. So, a mass sterilization makes completly sense for them.

I want add something else.... the labs whom are creating the vaccine for the covid19, they deny to reveal the 100% of the ingredients in the vaccine. The elite could want to sterilize with this vaccine our generation, and the next 3 generation of humans. Maybe this vaccine can change our DNA related with fertility through genetic manipulation.

3. More stupids humans: with genetic manipulation is possible to change the behavior of humans, make them more sumise and docile. Before the arrive of the virus covid 19, we had severals protest in differents countries... ( the sheeps were angry), until the arrive of covid19, most of the protest in the world ended ( at least for a fews months).

So, my next scenario is that the covid 19 vaccine could generate a change in the DNA related with behavior and make the people more stupid, sumise and docile. Or directly , the effect could be eliminate any emotion of humans, and be like robots.

4. Mass murder: okay, here I have 2 posibilities: a fast murder or an slow murder of the population:

a) Fast Murder: I think this in not a good option for the Satanist's Goverment because the population will know that vaccines are the cause of the death. However, I don't discart this theory, because the Satanist's elite could say that is another virus ( you can call it whatever you want, ex: covid 21) that is stronger than covid 19, and is causing mass deaths to population.

The Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 has a significant role in cardiovascular homeostasis. As I explained before, the vaccine for covid 19 will produce antibodies to Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 and this metalloprotease is also in the tissue of the heart. Most of the death are causing for a disfuntion of the heart. So.... it will be a fast death.
You can check this research too: https://www.nature.com/articles/nature00786

b) Slow Murder: this is another scenario, several scientifics research say that aluminium in vaccine is causing autoinmune diseases. The best thing we have in our body, is our Autoinmune system that help us to survive. An autoinmune disease block our defend system causing an slow death in range of 10 to 20 years.
For more information: https://www.aitinstitute.org/aluminum_toxicity.htm#The_Effect_of_Aluminum_in_Vaccines_on_Humans_

free2018

Star
Yeah, but if YOU needed to you could fake it.
For example, if you knew the so-called virus vacc was unhealthy, you could forego it and then fake the paperwork. Of course, lying to the Devil is unethical.

pumkinspice

Established
I'm also a healthcare worker and even though my job tried to pretend Religious exemption didn't exist, I looked into the policy myself, showed them, and used that to decline the flu vaccine.

I'm sure that doesn't work everywhere though, and I know some states have done away with religious exemption. But it's a worth a try, if you really don't want to get a vaccine.

I'm ready to lose my job when they make the covid vaccine mandatory. It's best to stock up and prepare now, while there is still time.

Maes17

Superstar
I'm also a healthcare worker and even though my job tried to pretend Religious exemption didn't exist, I looked into the policy myself, showed them, and used that to decline the flu vaccine.

I'm sure that doesn't work everywhere though, and I know some states have done away with religious exemption. But it's a worth a try, if you really don't want to get a vaccine.

I'm ready to lose my job when they make the covid vaccine mandatory. It's best to stock up and prepare now, while there is still time.
I love my job overall . But I’m anti vax here

manama

Star
Flu and Covid are caused by two completely different viruses of two completely different families, why would the vaccines be merged?

MP3D

Established
There was a big nationwide drive in the 1950's to vaccinate all us english schoolkids against polio (we called it the polio prick), I didn't want it but our parents and teachers and doctors and the government said it was a very good thing, so just about every kid had it including me, and luckily I suffered no adverse reaction.
A few years later in the early 60's there was another big drive to vaccinate all kids against BCG/TB, so most of us had that too.
Again, I was lucky and suffered no side effects, but my mate Jimmy wasn't so lucky, the site of the jab got infected and started to ooze pus and he was off school for a week with a headache.
did you ever get polio or TB?

Tidal

Star
did you ever get polio or TB?

Nah, I was vaccinated against them both, but even if i hadn't been vaccinated the odds were that i wouldn't get them either, we'll never know..:)

MP3D

Established
Nah, I was vaccinated against them both, but even if i hadn't been vaccinated the odds were that i wouldn't get them either, we'll never know..:)
and you didnt die from the vaccines? have you checked your body for microchips?